Virginity Game

By MrsTomlinson1004

Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In midd... More

Virginity Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 61

90.1K 3K 1K
By MrsTomlinson1004

Update time! ^.^

Dana's pov-

Today was the players meeting, this meeting was going to change everything. I was quitting the game I created. The only thing I've ever know since I've gotten to high school. It's all going to end today.

"You sure this is what you want to do?" Ben asked jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to me. I got out the rules that nick Zack and I wrote out when we were freshman, In our first virginity game.

"It's a big change but yeah, I'm ready to give this up. My hearts been stolen by a certain brown eye'd beauty."

"I'm proud of you" Ben said looking at the papers that contained the rules

"Shut up!" I pushed his head.

My phone started to ring I reached for it on the table but Ben picked it up first.

"Hey baby" he teased, I snatched the phone from him.

"Hey princess sorry but Ben he's kinda jealous of us" I joked, but there was a since of truth behind the words.

"Awe. Shut up Dana." She snapped at me, I just laughed

"Your cute when your mad" I said

"I think I'm going to throw up" Ben commented with a fake gag.

"Are you quitting today?" She asked with almost no patients.

"Yes. I swore on my moms grave. I'm waiting for the guys to get here" i understand why she so concerned that I won't quit, but I'm serious this time. I'm going to quit. All the other times I shrugged it off because I didn't feel I was ready to give it up.. I am now though.

My door opened and Zack walked in.

"Whoa is that the rules for virginity game?" He asked with confusion

"I'll come over later princess. Love you bye." I hung up before she had a Chance to say anything else, then I looked over to Zack "Yeah dude, I'm serious. I'm quitting." I said Zack shook his head

"Your really going to quit for this girl?" He asked with disappointment.

I bit my lip and looked at the paper that had mine, nick and zacks signature on the bottom.

~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~

Nick, Zack and Dana were on the school bus, on there way to the high school.

"I'm going to be the star quarterback, thats how I'm gonna make my name known" Zack said, he was wearing a shirt that was blue and yellow with his last name on the back from middle school.

"Yeah right. You'll never make it. I'm going to date the hottest senior girl I see. Thats how everyone will know IM the man." Nick said while standing on the bus seat fist pumping

"Sit down nick!" The bus driver yelled, All the guys laughed

"What are you going to do to be remembered Dana?" Zack asked. Dana shrugged. Zack and nick have both been thinking about how their high school years will be.

"I don't care about getting remembered. I want to be the guy who everyone looks at but everyone has to warn the girl to stay away from because I'm dangerous. I want them to point to me and say 'that's Dana valentine, stay away from him'" Dana was known as the guy who was hard to get. If he looked at you, you were lucky, In middle school anyways.

"Well good luck with that. All the girls in our grade are afraid to get rejected by you" nick said. Little did he know Dana had always planed to have the girls fear his rejection because of girls stayed away from you then you couldn't fall in love and that one thing he never wanted to do.

"I have an idea." Dana said "let's start a little game" he stated with a grin

"What kind of game?" Zack asked

"A game where we have have a race to see who can have sex with the most girls" Dana looked at his friends reactions. Nicks eyes were wide open along with his mouth. Zack had a blank expression.

"What!? Are you crazy!" Zack asked, Dana rolled his eyes

"A little, But hear me out. We pick two virgins to put in our game as like.. Game pieces. Whoever can convince one girl from each of our teams to have sex with us wins. Imagine if this game becomes big. We will be known by everyone, everyone will remember us and we'll be those guys who girls get warned about" Dana explained.

Zack and nick weren't so sure about it.

"Yeah but what if we break a girls heart?" Nick asked Dana rolled his eyes

"Who cares!" He stressed "tons of girls will want us after the first year of the game!"

"How do we place them on our teams?" Zack stated

"We'll figure that stuff out later, I just need to know are you guys in?" Dana asked

"You know we are" nick said for both him and Zack.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Not soon after that we made all the rules and signed out names. Dana smiled at the memory. Was he ready to give it all up? To change, to quit what he created.

A knock on the door brought him from his thoughts. Zack pretty much jumped over the couch to open the door, then he groaned that it was nick.

"I thought it was going to be Sophie" Zack complained

"Nice to see you too bro" nick said, I just laughed.

"You have the papers out.." Nick said staring at the papers on the table. I nodded, they both must have thought I was joking about quitting.

"Yep. I'm quitting"

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•
(Here's his pov. Never done it before)

Nicks pov-

The whole ride to Dana's I was thinking about what i said to McKinsey.

It just came out of my mouth, I didn't get to think about it. Now that I'm thinking about it.. I don't want to quit. I don't want to change. I'm not going to.

I parked the car and walked across the street to Dana's house. I stood there awhile before knocking. The door swung open quickly. I about jumped backwards down the steps.

Zack groaned "I thought It was going to be Sophie." I rolled my eyes

"Nice to see you to bro" I sarcastically replied. Dana was laughing while looking at the papers on the table. They were the vg rule papers

"You have the papers out.." I trailed off.

"Yep. I'm quitting" Dana was serious about quitting for Sophie. He's the one who made this stupid game anyways!

"Really? You actually are going to give up being a player for Sophie?" I asked. I was kinda pissed off.

"Yeah! I'm tired of hearing that from you dicks! I love Sophie! I want a long relationship with her." I shook my head at his words. Ben seemed like he didn't want to hear any of it he was so into his phone screen I thought it was going to become apart of his face.

"Whatever then" I had no intention in quitting before when I told McKinsey I would.. But maybe I should. I mean how could I win? I'd have to go for my best friends girl.. To be honest it just wasn't worth a friend ship.

On a new piece of paper Dana wrote out his quitting speech. This game is a big deal to us. We wrote out everything our starting speech and now our quitting speech.

I looked over Dana's shoulder at what he was writing.

'I started this game when I was 15. I'm taking myself out of it at 17. I'm quitting because I fell in love with my own game piece. Sophie west. If I pass up love for this game i will only regret it later on.

It's been a good 3 years of being that heartless bastard, I'm finally done. A girl made me realize I actually have a heart, and in that heart is a huge spot for her. I made this game, and now I'm walking away from it because the one thing I didn't want to do.. Happened anyways. I Fell in love.'

X. Dana Valentine

He really did it. He really quit.

"Looks like it's the true players left" Zack said putting his arm around me. Dana rolled his eyes at his statement.

"Can you Hand me that paper Dana" I pushed Zack arm off of me. When I grabbed the pen from Dana's hand he looked at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing!?" Zack asked

"Quitting" I stated simply. Dana really quitting showed me that it's alright to give up this life. To give up this game. If the biggest player I know, can quit, then I can too.

'I started this game with my two best friends at the age of 15. I'm quitting at 16 almost 17 with my best friend. I'm the smart player. The one who plans out everything. One thing I did not plan out is actually caring for a girl. I only went after her to win, now I'm completely taking myself from the game for her.

3 years of being in this game, I've learned a lot. There are girls who don't have self respect, girls who are to insecure that they believe anything you say and girls who think they can make any guy fall in love. I'm quitting for a girl who is none of that. Her names McKinsey norwel.'

X. Nick Grayson

~•~¥~¥,¥,¥,¥~¥~

Dana's pov-

It was a shocker that nick quit. After all that shit he was giving me about quitting for a girl and he quits for McKinsey.

"Your really gonna quit for a girl" I mocked in his voice he threw the pen down

"whatever man shut up." He groaned

" both of you guys are bitches. Guess what though! I win!" Zack yelled jumping up, I looked over to nick and laughed

"To win you actually have to sleep with someone" nick stated flatly.

"Okay just cause you guys are 'with' Sophie and McKinsey won't stop me. Sorry but I'm gonna w-" I had to cut him off

"Zack. Come on dude" I laughed, he shook his head

"Dude I'm serious. I don't care if you're with them" he stated crossing his arms.

"Just quit man. You know you don't wanna be the only one still in the game" nick tried. I wanted us all to quit together not only because I will rip Zack apart if he goes after Sophie but also because we started this game together let's walk away together.

"Plus you know Sophie and McKinsey won't even give you the time of day and bay hasn't even talked to you in like 3 months" Zack rolled his eyes

"No way. I'm not quitting" I smirked at nick knowing Zack would give in if we pressured him more.

"Come on, you know you want to" I pressured sitting next to him elbowing him

"You don't wanna be the only one left" nick sat Next to Zack on the opposite side elbowing him too

Zack suddenly grabbed the pen and started writing on the paper. I high fived nick and waited to write our replacement players at the bottom.

Zack slammed the pen down and sat on the couch pouting while nick and I read over it together out loud.

'I was 15 when my asshole bestFriend Dana pretty much forced me to create this game with him. I'm 17 now and that Same asshole Dana and my other asshole friend nick are forcing me to quit because they both turned into bitches.

I want my future self and all the other fucking future players to know..I DID NOT TURN INTO A BITCH! I DID NOT QUIT FOR A BITCH! I'm quitting because my bestfriends are bitches and forced me to quit with them. I would have won too... Just putting that out there.'

X. Zack Hanlon

"Are you kidding me douche!" I asked with a laugh, he shrugged

"It's all true." He stated back. I shook my head and went to the next page that had the words 'REPLACEMENT PLAYERS' Across the top.

My fucking replacement couldn't be my brother because Luke is the first up replacement. I want you all to know how fucking hard it was for me to write his name down as my replacement. You have no idea!

Nick didn't like his freshman apprentice and he thinks of Ben as a little brother. Since I couldn't make him my replacement nick made him his. Ben has been sitting here quietly this whole time. Not saying a thing.

Zack wrote Marcus as his replacement, he's decided that Marcus would be his replacement since the beginning of the year. Zacks exact words were "he's smart as shit. I want my replacement to be like me and win" then we all laughed because Zack hasn't won once.

It was all done. We are no longer virginity game players.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•
Sophie's pov-

I was laying on my bed falling asleep to music when my door opened slowly. A figure slipped inside my dark room, I sat up like a jack in the box, turning on my lamp on my side dresser.

"Dana?" I asked with my hand over my chest. He just smirked, and gave me a wave.

"Oh hey princess. I thought you were asleep." He stated like it was completely normal for him to come into my room. He's only been in here like 3 times.

"I was till someone walked into my room almost giving me heart problems" he chuckled as he crawled up beside me. "Did you quit?" That's the only thing I've been bugging him about all day. He swore on his moms grave he would quit.

"I dont know. Maybe" he smirked at me as he put his arms around me pulling me into him. I pushed him off of me.

"You better have or were done" I snapped he rolled his eyes and forcibly pulled me into his arms again

"Calm down princess. I quit. I told you I would. Have more faith in me would you" he chuckled kissing my cheek

"You really quit?" I asked. I don't know why I was so surprised, I was literally shocked.

He kissed my lips "Yes" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down to me. Our mouths were moving in-sync with each other, while our tongues danced. Dana got on top of me And over over me.

When his hands traveled down from my face I let them. He smirked as his hands went into my shirts cupping my bra, then he pulled my shirt off of me tossing it behind him. He kissed down my neck, when he got to my collar bone my eyes closed.

"Is that your spot?" He asked, I opened my eyes to look at him. He seemed so excited, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"I don't know.." I really didn't know, I'm knew to this whole thing. I've never done anything. Dana just laughed and kissing my collar bone again, my eyes closed automatically as he started to suck on it.

"We'll let me tell you. That's your sweet spot princess. I'm glad I found it" he whispered to me.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•|•~•~••~

Merry Christmas! This is my present to you all! Oh and it's my baby Louis's birthday. So yeah here the chapter for you guys!(:

Okay I lied just a bit. There are 2 more chapters left. I'm sorry I keep getting how many chapter wrong. I thought I would be able to fit it all into this one but I couldn't.

So 1 chapter after this then a epilogue. I don't know why but i don't like how I did on this chapter some points I like but over all I feel this was a bad chapter so I'm sorry.

Vote. Comment. Fan me.

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Next update coming Thursday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 7.4K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
433K 11.2K 46
Cliche. I know I know. Bad boy meets the nerd. But hey this story may just be not cliche enough yet still cliche to meet your likings. Meet Lennon. O...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
5.2M 151K 28
Sophie Green Is a nerd. Everyone picks on her. There is only one person who protects her and when he is not around they pick on her twice as much. Wh...