Chapter 12

Virginity game! MCKINSEYS POV! Yay I know long time no see!

McKinsey's POV-

I walked out of Sophie's house. I could see Zack smirking from his car, I was only a wink away from not getting into his car- lucky for him- he didn't wink.

I shut the door and leaned my head back on the leather head rest. After a few moments of not moving, I looked over at Zack who was staring at me.

"What?!" I snapped. Yeah I was pretty cranky. Do you blame me? I just freaking woke up.

"Put your seat belt on," he ordered. Any other time, I would have just put on the stupid seat belt and been over it. But in this particular moment, I was cranky, and why not piss him off so he wouldn't try anything?

"No," I stated stubbornly.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened. Obviously he's not use to people telling him no. Scratch that- he's not use to girls telling him no. He's used to getting anything he wants. I mean, he's hot, but he uses his sex appeal to get what he wants from women.

"No? Just put the damn thing on!" He snapped.

I smirked at him and crossed my arms, we were in a dead stare off.

"No, just drive!" He growled and his grip on the steering wheel tightened until his knuckles turned white.

"Put the fucking seatbelt on! Now!" He screamed at me.

I jumped back, fear sunk into my body. His eyes were a darker color now, I gulped. I was just about to put the belt on when I noticed he didn't have his on.

"You're not wearing one," I said in a small voice. Damn it. He scared me and now I sounded like a mouse. He gave a confused expression at first, then he rolled his eyes

"I don't need to put it on, you do," he was calm again and his grip on the steering wheel loosened.

"If you don't need one, neither do I," I said with a bit more power in my voice.

He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds, it wasn't a scary stare, or a threat ,or creepy ,it was comfortable eye contact. He huffed, then grabbed the seat belt and put it on. I smiled as I did the same thing.

"Happy?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

I shrugged then laid my head back onto the head rest with a smirk.

---

Suddenly I felt movement. Were we having car trouble?

The seat smelled pretty good, and it was warm... Does Zack have heated seats?

I slowly let my eyes drift open, that's when I realized I wasn't in the car anymore.

I was being carried... By Zack.

We were heading up his stairs when I got a little bit scared, so I wrapped my arms around him involuntary.

Stupid fear of being dropped!

Why not mess with him? I thought evilly.

I closed my eyes and started to nuzzle into the crock of his neck. He held me up with one arm as he opened the door, then he walked in. I felt my soft mattress, but I didn't let go of him, my arms remained around his neck.

"Fuck," he whispered to himself as he pried my arms from him.

Time to mess with him.

"Hmm...Noo," I moaned in a fake sleepy voice. I felt him freeze. "I just want you to-," I let my fake-sleep drift off, he still hadn't moved a muscle.