Chapter 16

Sophie's POV

The first thought going through my head: I'm going to be arrested for grand theft auto! Not the video game!

"Whose car is this?" We've been in the car for about 2 minutes

"My mom's" he shrugged as we drove away from my house.

"Does she know you have it?" He looked over at me and my heart stopped... No, not because he was looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of his. Because if he's looking over at me, it means he took his eyes from the road!

"Yeah... You don't think I stole my mom's car do you?" I gulped

"N-No, I-I just was wondering" I stuttered. He smiled, I caught myself looking at him as he drove.

"You don't mind if we just get take out and bring it back to my brother's house before the party, do you?" I shook my head, I honestly didn't. Because if I'm there before everyone else fills in ill already be with people and won't have to fight my way through a pack.

"How old is your brother?"

"18" I nodded

"He lives by himself?" Luke nodded

"Yeah, he likes freedom. So as soon as he was old enough to get away he did," he said. "I plan to do the same thing, to follow in his footsteps, kind of." he looked over at me and winked, why did he wink?

We reached Taco Bell, we quickly ordered through the drive through, he paid and now we were on our way to his brother's house.

We pulled up to the house. Luke came over my side of the door, he wasn't quick enough to beat me to open the car door but he did lead me into the house.

We walked and the first thing I noticed was the long table against the wall when we walked in. It blocked the door way, Luke pushed it out of the way and helped me to the other room. We found his brother in the kitchen.

"Sophie, this is my brother Josh. Josh, this my friend Sophie." Luke introduced. I stuck my hand out to shake Josh's. it must be a trait in the family to be good looking. Josh had a more mature looking face, and spiked up light brown hair.

Josh shook my hand "You're the little lady who has Luke love struck." I blushed vand looked over to Luke who seemed to be blushing too.

"Here're some tacos, now shut it." Luke said tossing him a bag of taco bell. He handed me the other bag.

"Come on, you can meet the others later." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up some stairs, then down a hall and to a room "This is my room when I stay here," it was a dark blue room with a queen sized bed with a white comforter and white dressers in the corner

"It's cute" Luke laughed as I sat on the bed I wasn't nervous about being in his bedroom alone with him, because Luke was nothing like Dana.

"It's cute? Oh no. That's not good." I laughed as I handed him a soft taco and I picked one up myself

"Actually it's really nice." he smiled at me as we eat our tacos in silence because come on who wants to have their date talk with a full mouth, sure as hell not me.

----

A half hour later I heard loud voices enter the house and music blaring from down stairs

"I think the party started" I said, Luke groaned, we were both laid on the bed watching TV.

"Well, I guess we should get down there." I nodded and we both headed downstairs, I expected there to be about five people to be here but no, the house was packed already!