The start

Od hazelblue32

Target, you needed to worry about. You have to focus on it. Either your target to kill or your goal to work w... Více

The Start
Daryl
Claim
It's a Lie
Rick
Terminus Sanctuary for all
The Shooter
Can't go back Bob
Fight to the Fence
Jay
Something's out there
Gabriel
We ain't dead
Crossbow
Missing People
Reality Check
Gareth
Blow your head off
Cops
I get it now
I like you
a friend
Aaron
leaving
flares
Alexandria
Punch the Clock
I'll break your neck
Buttons
spaghetti
Come back to me
To protect you
Children like stories
Walkers stuck in a pit
The Plan
A horn
Good luck, dumbass
Quiet as a Graveyard
I love you
Marry me?
Better? Better.
Daryl Dixon's wife
Carl and Enid
Jesus
Firecrackers in a trash can
Gregory
The bogeyman, he ain't shit
Where there's life, there's possibility
They pick a head?
We've got a Jay, a Carol and a Maggie
I'll track them down
I'm Negan, shithead
Baby Walker
Wake up
Aye Aye Captain
neck-deep up shit creek with our mouths wide open
Negan
You belong to me
Easy Street
He's the father?
Screw it
Who are you
Lemon squeezy
Today is a banner day
Play Carol. Be Carol.
Do not shatter my image of you. You're a badass.
The Iron
Go, Now
Tell Rick he needs to fight
Build Bullets 101
Spare Dr. Carson
A Killing Machine
Be My Sharp Shot
People are a resource
War
I'm here to take your confession
Let's make some noise
Got a convoy out
Where you go, I go
Carl
I am a time ticking bomb
I don't feel anything
That's my boy!
Just a Dream
electrical shock therapy
The Cost
That's real
Wrath
new world
Mueseum
Vandalism
Execution
Repairing the bridge
Siren Two
Grid Five
Drowning
Searching
Dog
The Return
There's a Storm Coming
Not a normal Herd
You Die Now
False hope
Lydia
It's their world, and we have to live in it

She is a vampire bat

166 2 0
Od hazelblue32

"Suck my nuts." Abraham says. Negan takes a couple more swings until Abraham was nothing.

"Did you hear that? He said, "Suck my nuts." Phew." Negan laughs then takes more swings. Abraham was a good man.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at this!" Negan swings his bat in the air spraying us with Abraham's blood.

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan laughs. He swings the soaking bloody bat at us. It gleams off of the moon light.

"Sweetheart Lay your eyes on this." Negan shows Rosita the bat. She stares at the ground wide eyed and shaking.

"Oh, damn. Were you -- Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red -- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look." Negan shoves the bat in Rosita's face as she starts crying.

"Take a damn look!" He yells as Daryl gets up and punches him.

"Daryl!" I cried out. A man grabs onto me holding me in place.

"Daryl!" Rick yells. Dwight grabs Daryl and holds him down.

"No! Oh, no. That? Oh, my! That is a no-no. The whole thing -- not one bit of that shit flies here." Negan laughs yet he was stern.

"Do you want me to do it? Right here." Dwight hold the crossbow up to Daryl's head.

"No, Please. No." I plead tears flew down my face. Jay was crying she was trying to escape their grasp.

"No. No, you don't kill them not until you try a little." They grab Daryl and put him back in line.

"Anyway, that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people -- first one's free, then -- what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So back to it." Negan swings his bat at Glenn.

"No!" Maggie cries out. Glenn was still there but deformed. One of his eyes were poking out as blood poured out of his face.

"Oh my god." I cried. He wasn't going to stop. This was a nightmare.

"Buddy, you still there? I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit.
I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!"

"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn gasped.

"Oh. Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" He swings until Glenn was no more. This can't be real. This can't be. Glenn was going to be a father.

"Stop it!" Jay screams.

"Jay no." I look at her. Negan stops what he is doing and walks over to Jay.

"What did you say?" Negan takes the tip of his bat and holdings it up Jay's face.

"I said, stop it." She says through her teeth.

"You've got a mouth on you, kid. I thought you were a smart girl. I've said this over and over again. No. Exceptions." He gets ready to swing his bat down on her as my heart shattered.

"No!" I screamed. Negan stops before the bat comes down. The tears came out of my eyes. I gasped for oxygen as if I haven't gotten enough. The man behind me grabs tightens his grip around me.

"You want me to stop? You are telling me to stop?" Negan walks over to me.

"Please. You've made your point. We're scared shitless. Most likely wont go against your back and will do what you say. Please. Just stop." I begged him. Daryl had tears streaming down his face. He was crying along with Jay.

"That's so sweet. You guys are breaking my heart. " Negan laughs. He walks back over to Jay as she held her composure. He hammers the bat into her. I couldn't breath. I felt my heart leave my chest. He ripped it right out. That monster took her from me.

Target. Fight. Target. Fight. Target Fight.

"She's going into shock." Aaron waddles over to me as the guy pulls him back.

"Sweetheart, if only she kept her mouth shut she'd still be with us. I get it. She's your life. The only thing that keeps you alive. Blah blah blah. Look at her now. Look at her!" The guy that was holding me shoves me in front of the circle.

"Look! You see this? This right here is going to keep you alive. She took one for you and the rest of you all. Don't forget about the other two." Negan pushes me into Jay's body. I could see her bird necklace Daryl gave her. I cried and let it all out. No holding back tears.

Target. Fight.

"Get her back in line." Negan says. The guy grabs my arm and drags me back to my place. He kicks the back of my knees and holds me there.

"You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started. Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat." I breath in and out heavily. Daryl looks at me with a tear stained face as my vision was getting blurry. I lean forward and rest my arms on the ground with my forehead too.

"Harley, listen to me. You need to calm down." Carl says. He doesn't get it. He loses people either too much or too little. He was shaking with anger.

"Calm down." He repeats. I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or talking to himself. I focus on my heartbeat, surprised that I still have one. I slow down my breathing.

"What? Was the joke that bad?" Negan asked. A sick twisted bastard he is. Everyone was whimpering and crying silently.

"I'm gonna kill you." Rick says. You got that right. As soon as I get the strength I'm going to kill you.

"What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up."

"Not today not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you." Rick says.

"Jesus. Simon what did he have, a knife?" Negan asked.

"Uh, he had a hatchet." The guys says.

"A hatchet?" Negan looks up at him.

"He had an ax." Simon says. I look up and my body was still kneeling with my hands positioned in front of me. My fingers dug into the gravel.

"Simon's my right-hand man. Having one of those is important. I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work. Do you have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing? Oh. Or did I Sure. Yeah."

"Give me his ax." The Simon guy hands Negan the axe as he stands up and places the axe in his belt buckle.

"I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we? I mean the ones that are left." Negan drags Rick into the RV and slams the door. I was shaking bad now. I couldn't stop.

"Harley?" Carl asked.

"Shut your mouth kid." A guy walks up and hits Carl then me with the back of his gun. The RV takes off into the woods. There goes Rick. I look over at Daryl as he looks back at me.

What am I supposed to do now. My baby was gone. She might not have been mine. But I treated her like she was my own. I raised her since birth. And now look at me. Look at me. I lost her. And I'm probably about to lose Daryl too.

Target. Fight.

I look down at the ground and start crying. Whimpers came out of my mouth as I sat there and cried. I wanted to throw up. I can't. They'll know if I do. We all sat there in silence as the sun came up. The RV came back as Negan drags Rick to the center of the circle.

"Here we are. Let me ask you something, Rick -- do you even know what that little trip was about? Speak when you're spoken to." Negan says.

"Okay. Okay." Rick repeats.

"That trip was about the way that you looked at me. I wanted to change that.
I wanted you to understand. But you're still looking at me the same damn way like I shit in your scrambled eggs, and that's not gonna work. So do I give you another chance?"

"Yeah. Yes. Yes." Rick response.

"Okay. All right. And here it is -- the grand-prize game. What you do next will decide whether your crap day becomes everyone's last crap day or just another crap day. Get some guns to the back of their heads." The men pull out their guns and cock them.

"Good. Now level with their noses, so if you have to fire it'll be a real mess." Negan makes an explosion noise.

"Kid Right here. Kid now." Negan calls for Carl. He gets up and walks over to Negan.

"You a southpaw?" Negan asked as he took off his belt. What the hell is he about to do?

"Am I a what?" Carl asked.

"You a lefty?"

"No." Carl says angrily.

"Good. That hurt?" Negan ties the belt on Carl's arm.

"No." Carl says.

"Should. It's supposed to. All right.
Get down on the ground, kid, next to Daddy. Spread them wings." Carl gets down on the ground and spreads his arms out.

"Simon you got a pen?" A pen? Out of everything, a pen.

"Yeah." Simon says as he tosses it.

"Sorry, kid. This is gonna be as cold as a warlock's ballsack, just like he was hanging his ballsack above you and dragging it right across the forearm.
There you go. Gives you a little leverage." Negan draws a line on Carl's arm.

"Please. Please. Please don't. Please don't." Rick begs.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

648 15 14
It's been eight months since the barn burned down. Eight months since you barely escaped the herd of walkers. But while staying in Woodbury, you star...
423 7 49
I am Tyler Grimes, Rick Grimes sister and Shane Walshes best friend. After working beside my brother and my best friend, Rick gets shot. Four-Five we...
4.9K 219 36
BOOK ONE S1-S3 In this new world, you have to make difficult choices. Fight for survival or succumb to circumstance. Close yourself off or give into...
600 41 41
" 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 �...