Diabolik Lovers One Shots

By alexhtd

The title says all. I write one shots for all the brothers: • Sakamaki • Mukami • Tsukinami Characters are n... More

The two - Yuuma Mukami X Reader
The period - Ruki Mukami x Reader
Cuddle with me - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Royal - Reiji Sakamaki x Reader
Unanswered phone calls - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader
Happy Birthday Shu!! x Reader
I'm here - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Loved - Shin Tsukinami x Insecure!Reader
Caught (part 1) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Caught (part 2) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (1)
Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (2)
High - Laito Sakamaki x Reader [LEMON]
Don't want to love you - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader

Regret - Ruki Mukami x Reader

8K 169 23
By alexhtd

Guys, it's finally friday... I'm so exhausted hnnnnnn. I wanted to get this one shot out before lazyness kicks in and I won't post for a few weeks (which is a looong time I KNOW).

And what I also know is that I haven't posted one shots for Azusa and Subaru's birthday. I don't have any ideas for there one shot yet and I didn't want to publish a meaningless chapter ( no offense to the ones that actually do that ). But I obviously will start writing them when I have inspiration and am not lazy ^^

I got teary eyed while writing this so I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I did writing it! {sorry for any grammatical errors}

Vote & Request ;)

(F/H/N) = future husband name
(E/F/H/N) = ex future husband name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''At this time I'll ask you, (F/H/N), and you, (Y/N), to face each other and take each other's hand,'' the priest said.

This was it. You were getting married. You had never thought you would find someone to marry after splitting with your ex - fiance. But your father proved you wrong. He went around and asked everyone, went and met a lot of people. All to find you someone.

Was he that desperate to get rid of you? Or was he truly just trying to make you happy? Hadn't he understood you as you told him countless of times that, 'Dad, stop trying so hard, please. I'm still recovering. I had loved him deeply and even though he broke me, I can't help but to still love and care for him deeply. Marrying me to someone else will not help me move on. So please, let me deal with my emotions before searching for a life-long partner for me.''

He had not understood you. Even though every time he had nodded, he did that without really listening. He had never listened to your words. Only actions moved him. But what more could you have done in that broken state?

Your dad had found you a man, around your age, seemingly perfect. He had a full head of thick and healthy hair that seemed to sit right, always. His eyes, that always paid attention to you, were like emerald, but even more vibrante. His pearly white teeth, lighting up his face when he smiled at you. His body, as if it was carved by the gods, would be yours if you only say 'I will' on your wedding day. Even the man's personality was everything you ever wanted your significant other to have.

Your father had caught the best fish that was out there, the perfect man for any woman. Then why was it that you did not feel satisfied?

Why was it that you kept thinking of the blue haired male that had stealed your heart before and that was sitting right there between the crowd, in your field of vision. Why did he have a regretful look on his face? Why did he look dissatisfied, sad, angry even?

Why did he look at you with longing?

And you, why couldn't you stop glancing every now and then at him? You were supposed to be done with him and start a new life with the male in front of you.

You looked at your soon to be husband. You two hadn't even made memories yet. You didn't even know each other. How could you and your dad possibly know that he isn't abusive? He very well may be.

Was it even possible to love him and cherish him like you loved and cherished Ruki? Was it possible to have all those peaceful moments together where you were cuddled up together enjoying books;

Where you told him your dreams, how ridiculous they may have sounded, and he supported you fully and cheered you on, knowing that if it was you striving for those dreams they would become reality;

Where mere touch was enough to set you over the edge, to crave more until nothing was between you both, to become one like you were meant to be;

Where by looking each other in the eyes was enough to see the future, to see the love for one another, to see the longing to stick together, whatever happens;

Where you love;

Where you give;

Where you make magic;

Where you become selfish and want more, more, and all for yourself;

Where you become possesive and want to own each other.

Was all of that what was actually possible with Ruki, possible with (F/H/N)?

You knew the answer in your heart, as did the blue haired vampire staring at you.

''(F/H/N), will you take (Y/N) to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?''

You inhaled.

''I will.''

You exhaled.

You didn't had it in you to object. Especially not against your father's wishes. He'd been through so much for all this. Even though you refused then, it was too late now that everything has already been set in motion. You were standing here, in your wedding dress, that wasn't actually how you pictured your dress to look like, (F/H/N) had chosen it for you while the groom isn't even supposed to see the dress. A lot of people were here witnessing it all, 80% you didn't even know.

Was this how you wanted it to go?

''(Y/N), will you take (F/H/N) to be your husband,-''

No.

''- your partner in life,-''

This wasn't it.

''-and your one true love?''

This wasn't how you pictured anything.

''Will you cherish his friendship,-''

His friendship, sure.

''-and love him today, tomorrow and forever?''

But his love, never. I'm sorry, (F/H/N). You're just not the one, you know. I need to be selfish just this once.

''Will you trust and honor him,-''

Just this once.

''-laugh with him and cry with him?''

For me.

''Will you be faithful through good times and bad,-''

And for Ruki.

''in sickness and in health,-''

Because I want him to be the one I marry. I want his imperfect self to be mine. All his flaws are like perfections to me. His love, attention, care, even the moments were he forgets how to treat and respect the other, I want it all.

And I know for one that he feels the same.

You made contact with his eyes and he understood. Of course he would, he always has. And he always will. He craned his neck and looked somewhere behind the crowd. Thats when you saw the three other Mukami's standing there, a remote in the hand of Yuuma.

Why did you brake up with Ruki again? You didn't remember, nor did you want to remember.

''-as long as you both shall live?''

Silence.

Everyone looked at you expectantly. You looked apologetic at (E/F/H/N) and mouthed 'sorry'. He lightly nodded, probably already expecting something like this.

How sad.

''I will not.''

Fireworks fired up towards the sky, and with the fireworks, bombs exploded.

Screams filled the previously deafening and shocked silence, terrored faces took over the dumbfounded and all turned into chaos.

Ruki teleported in front of you and you both stood there just looking, not quiet comprehending that all of that just happened and still was happening.

His hands cupped your face and he placed a kiss on your forehead.

''I'll make sure our wedding day is just the way you want it to be, princess. Let's go home.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-