My Dads Best Friend #2nd chan...

By Snicker1Doodles

They story that inspired other stories! Check out the story that helped start the ; MDBF OR MFBF! Check out t... More

My Dads Best Friend #2
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Character List
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chaper Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Tweny-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven |2 POV
Chapter Twenty-Nine
The Finalé | Part 1
The Finalé | Part 2

Chapter Twenty-Eight

10.8K 300 22
By Snicker1Doodles

Alexandria & Harry's POV |
3rd person

"No ID no entrance," a big buff bouncer told Alexandria and Harry.

"But we aren't going to drink! We come here on an important mission!" Alexandria whined giving the bouncer big eyes.

"Save it kids, I've heard a lot of crazy stories from people trying to get in the through the VIP door." An important mission, ha. If only I had a dollar for every excuse I heard from people trying to get in.

"I have an ID," Harry said pulling it out of his pants pocket.

Alexandria grabbed Harry's hand before he could show the bouncer his ID.

"He's just going to think you stole the ID, since you look nothing like it right now!" Alexandria hissed in his ear.

"Let's just go," Harry said leading Alexandria down the street in front of an alley.

"We need to think of something and fast," Harry said pacing around.

"There's no way they're going to let us in," Alexandria sighed. If I would've taken a picture of them going in that would've been enough proof .

"Your right no ones going to let us in willingly but that doesn't mean someone won't let us in forcibly."

"I like where your going with this," Alexandria responded. "But we don't have any guns or weapons," she added.

Harry looked at her in shock," Guns?
We can't be shooting people!"

"We can threaten them, except we're obviously not going to shoot them!"

"First of all we don't have a gun and second we are not doing that."

Alexandria sighed she even thought her plan was unrealistic.

"I know what we're going to do!" Harry said looking down the alley.

"And what would that be?" Alexandria asked trying to see what Harry was looking at.

"I just saw a delivery truck one that delivers drinks to this club!"

"How do you know it's delivering here?" There are a million delivery trucks in New York after all.

"Trust me," Harry said grabbing Alexandria's hand and leading her down the alley towards the parked
delivery truck.

They ran and hid behind a gigantic green trash can. You could catch the scent of alcohol and puke even with the lids closed.

Alexandria was a bit surprised no one was outside guarding the door from outsiders. She didn't know that their was a two guard behind those doors to insure intruders don't make it in.

They watched in silence two buff guys check the delivery before they allowed it to go inside.

"Now!" Harry sprinted towards the delivery truck with Alexandria hot on his heels.

Harry jumped into the back of the truck and threw Alexandria a box to take inside. She lost her balance and wobbled around for a bit.

"Lets go," Harry said jumping off the truck with a box of one of the finest wines in the world. Alexandria admired how he jumped with such ease with a huge box.

"Act casual," Alexandria added. She was praying that they would be able to go inside without any questions.

They froze when they saw a huge buff guy sitting behind a desk.

Alexandria's heart was about to jump out of her chest. Harry and the guy had a staring competition for ten seconds until the guy slowly pulled his right hand from under the table.

He's going to shoot us! Alexandria was about to open her mouth and scream when the guys hand came all the way up.

"That way," the buff man said pointing down a hall.

"Thank you, sir." Harry swiftly turned and started walking down the hall. Alexandria kept her mouth shut and followed Harry. They walked all the way down the hall which started curving to the right. There was a huge metal door wide open with voices coming from the inside.

"Place the boxes over," a deep voice commanded from the inside.

"Let's hide behind it until they leave," Harry whispered in Alexandria's ear. She nodded and followed him behind it.

"How many more boxes are left?" a gruffy voice asked.

"A lot, why don't you come and help?" A ratty voice sneered coming outside. The voice suited the person very well.

Alexandria watched as three other men stepped out of the room and went down the hallway.

"Let's go!" Harry urged Alexandria making her walk towards the room.

"Wow! I've never seen this much beer, wine and whatever else is in here," Alexandria said amazed looking around the room in awe. It was a huge storage room for these fine drinks. There were all sizes and colors staked from the floor to the celling. Alexandra didn't get enough time to admire the storage, for Harry was taking the box from her hand and dragging her towards a staircase.

They quietly ran up the stairs and opened the door slowly.

"This place is like a maze," Harry mumbled under his breath. Alexandria sighed this staircase only lead to another hallway. I wonder if we'll find the way in.

It took them thirty minutes for them to successfully find the way in on the other hand it would've taken a worker five. They did waste a couple minutes fixing their wigs,outfits and updating Ally and Marble about their mission.

They arrived where the drinks are served. Luckily for them they were able to discretely jump over the counter without any baristas or sober person to notice them.

"I felt like I was in a horror movie," Alexandria yelled over the load music.

Harry nodded he leaned in and whispered in her ear," Now we need to find Natasha and Sam to get pictures and we can leave."

They agreed to split up to look for them. Alexandria and Harry both started their search on the main floor. There were over a hundred faces and none of them belonged to Natasha of Sam. Harry started going up to the second floor where it was more quite and where couples usually sat. He had a feeling that they would be here. It surprised Harry that they would risk coming out here together since a lot of social elites know Alex Kobra. What puzzled Harry even more was Natasha. Why would she marry Alex? It was clear he didn't love her and she obviously wasn't in love with him since she was out her with another man.

Soon Harry and the rest of them would have all the answers to their questions.

He walked around the second floor peeking at all the booths. If they weren't here it means they're in the VIP section.

Harry could get into the VIP section but not with his costume on.

He slowly neared the VIP section trying to catch a glimpse inside. There was another tall buff guy standing in front of the entrance with a black clipboard. He smiled when he recognized the guy guarding the VIP entrance.

"Hey, Mark!"

The tall buff guy gave Harry a funny look wondering how this orange ball knew his name.

"Your name?" Mark asked looking down at the clipboard.

"It's me Harry Styles."

Mark started chuckling at the poser," And I'm Barack Obama."

Harry rolled his eyes pulling out his ID and quickly explaining Mark the story.

"You know I can't say who's in there man, but as long as you don't tell anyone," Mark said slowly.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

Mark looked around before giving Harry a small nod.

Harry pulled out his phone and sent a quick message to the group chat stating he found them but haven't seen them.

Harry was busy texting away on his phone he didn't notice someone else had walked up to Mark. He instantly froze when he recognized the voice.

"Here's my ID, now let me in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 231 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
26.4K 1.2K 30
Your typical billionaire story, or is it? I guess you'll have to read it in order to find out.
11.8K 244 175
*COMPLETE* This is a story about wen a friend finds out her best friends dad is her idol. #1bvbarmy
13.2K 301 29
this is a inspired story called 'Single Father' that I loved. All the characters are mine (other than Grayson and Ethan) Some parts will be like thi...