Chapter Twenty-Eight

Alexandria & Harry's POV |
3rd person

"No ID no entrance," a big buff bouncer told Alexandria and Harry.

"But we aren't going to drink! We come here on an important mission!" Alexandria whined giving the bouncer big eyes.

"Save it kids, I've heard a lot of crazy stories from people trying to get in the through the VIP door." An important mission, ha. If only I had a dollar for every excuse I heard from people trying to get in.

"I have an ID," Harry said pulling it out of his pants pocket.

Alexandria grabbed Harry's hand before he could show the bouncer his ID.

"He's just going to think you stole the ID, since you look nothing like it right now!" Alexandria hissed in his ear.

"Let's just go," Harry said leading Alexandria down the street in front of an alley.

"We need to think of something and fast," Harry said pacing around.

"There's no way they're going to let us in," Alexandria sighed. If I would've taken a picture of them going in that would've been enough proof .

"Your right no ones going to let us in willingly but that doesn't mean someone won't let us in forcibly."

"I like where your going with this," Alexandria responded. "But we don't have any guns or weapons," she added.

Harry looked at her in shock," Guns?
We can't be shooting people!"

"We can threaten them, except we're obviously not going to shoot them!"

"First of all we don't have a gun and second we are not doing that."

Alexandria sighed she even thought her plan was unrealistic.

"I know what we're going to do!" Harry said looking down the alley.

"And what would that be?" Alexandria asked trying to see what Harry was looking at.

"I just saw a delivery truck one that delivers drinks to this club!"

"How do you know it's delivering here?" There are a million delivery trucks in New York after all.

"Trust me," Harry said grabbing Alexandria's hand and leading her down the alley towards the parked
delivery truck.

They ran and hid behind a gigantic green trash can. You could catch the scent of alcohol and puke even with the lids closed.

Alexandria was a bit surprised no one was outside guarding the door from outsiders. She didn't know that their was a two guard behind those doors to insure intruders don't make it in.

They watched in silence two buff guys check the delivery before they allowed it to go inside.

"Now!" Harry sprinted towards the delivery truck with Alexandria hot on his heels.

Harry jumped into the back of the truck and threw Alexandria a box to take inside. She lost her balance and wobbled around for a bit.

"Lets go," Harry said jumping off the truck with a box of one of the finest wines in the world. Alexandria admired how he jumped with such ease with a huge box.

"Act casual," Alexandria added. She was praying that they would be able to go inside without any questions.

They froze when they saw a huge buff guy sitting behind a desk.

Alexandria's heart was about to jump out of her chest. Harry and the guy had a staring competition for ten seconds until the guy slowly pulled his right hand from under the table.