Chapter Twenty-Two

I was frozen in shock and surprise from having confetti blasted on my face.

I heard laughter and footsteps running away.

"What was that?" Marble asked brushing confetti off my shoulders.

"What I want to know who was it?" I said wiping the confetti of my face and shaking it off from my hair.

"Do you know them?"

"Know who?"

"The two people who just did this."

"Did they run in here or out?"

"In," Marble said walking in. "I'm pretty sure it was a girl and a guy, they didn't look threatening."

"Come on, let's look for them," Marble said motioning me to come in.

"You want to go look for people who could be robbers or something?" I whispered.

"They looked young plus if they were robbers they would have been wearing masks and dark clothes."

"Unless they want to throw us off?" I said thinking about all the horror movies Harry made me watch.

"Did you see they guys hair?" I asked her walking in.

"Yeah it was curly," she responded walking around.

Could it be?

"Okay they ran this way so be quiet," Marble said walking quietly towards the hall were my room was.

I tip toed quietly to my bedroom door and peered my head in since the door was opened.

I slowly walked in and started looking behind the furniture and in my closet.

"You have a walk in closet?" Marble asked me quietly walking in.

I nodded my head in response,"You look for them in there."

Marble nodded her head in response and gave me a thumbs up.

When I was about to look behind my bed something was thrown on my face and I was shoved unto the bed.

"SURPRISE!"

I took the pillow off my face and saw Alexandria and Harry smiling at me.

"Wait what when did wait how did you get here?" I asked smiling and sitting up.

"We decided to come after we received the text you sent us this morning. Which was the first time we've heard from you after you left without saying anything," Alexandria said smacking me with a pillow.

"Hey you shouldn't be one to talk! You've left me without any updates for almost two years!"

"You found them," Marble said walking out of my closet with my big pink sunglasses on.

"Who's that?" Alexandria asked giving Marble a questioning look.

"Marble this is Alexandria who is my cousin and Harry who is my best guy friend." They all greeted each other.

"Nice sunglasses," Harry said pointing at them.

"Yeah Ally has a lot of sunglasses in her walk in closet a lot of everything actually. Are you rich or something?"

Alexandra raised her eyebrows in a questioning way while Harry looked back between me and Marble.

"I guess you could call me that," I said sitting on my bed.

"She doesn't know that you are a billionaire?" Harry asked.

"Wow Harry how stupider could you get?" Alexandria asked shoving Harry on my bed and shoving a pillow over his face.