Chapter Twenty-Four

Everyone remained quiet the rest of the car ride after Alexandria's question. Everyone was deep in thought while Harry was sleeping his heart out.

"Is there any stores in general you guys want to go to?" Alexandria asked breaking away from her thoughts.

"Shopping usually makes me happy but I'm not feeling it right now. Oh! I know what we can do. We can show Marble all our favorite stores and buy her a cute outfit!" I said feeling a little better.

"No you don't have to buy anything for me but we can go to the stores to look," Marble said getting flustered at the thought of us buying her something.

"I want to buy something for you, to show how much I appreciate you!" I said smiling at her.

"Ally being your friend is enough."

"Marble that was so sweet!" I said before I started laughing at her chessines. "I'm still buying you something anyways."

"Do you know what you want to buy her?" Alexandria asked.

"Marble if you see anything you like let me know. I really don't know your taste since we have to wear uniforms to work."

"You have to wear uniforms to work?" Alexandria asked in shocked.

"Yeah it's something my parents are trying," I said shaking my head. I never liked uniforms during school imagine my discomfort when my parents made a new dress code policy a month ago.

"The uniforms are cute!" Marble added.

I was about to agree but the window between the driver and us started sliding open

"Miss where would you like for me to drop you off?" The driver asked Alexandria.

Alexandria slid the window down to look and see where we were.

"In front of Versace."

"Yes Miss," the driver responded closing the window between us.

"That's so cool I didn't even notice that window panel thing," Marble said looking surprised.
"HARRY WAKE UP!" Alexandria screamed shaking Harry back and forth.

"WHAT WHAT?"

"We're here!" Alexandria told him sweetly.

After that we all go out of the limo and headed inside Versace.

"Have you ever been here?" I asked Marble.

"I've only been in here for fun when me and my friends would go into random stores."

"Well today you are going to leave with a lot of stuff," I said draping my arm over her shoulder.

"No no no, one thing is enough for me."

"Marble my parents make a lot of money you have nothing to feel about."

~

"Ally can we please leave? We've been in this store for the past hour."

I turned to look at Harry who looked tired and bored. " You've been asking that for the past hour! If you want, you can go to another store and then we'll meet you."

Harry sighed," Alright but don't take to long."

"Wait, Harry can you go tell Alexandria to hurry up she's in the dressing room?"

"You go and tell her it's a girls dressing room."

"Just go and tell her she won't listen to me! Then you can go wherever you want."