Chapter Eighteen

More people you can imagine Alex to be.

Edward turned around from his position and when he saw it was me he quickly got off the girl. The girl scurried away into the kitchen.

"Ally?'' Edward asked looking mildly suprised. He was fixing his suit as he walked towards me.

"No, I'm part of the cleaning committee of the Windsors household," I snapped glaring at him.

"This is Alex's place,'' Edward said trying not to smirk. All I wanted to do right now is wipe his stupid smirk off. I think punching would also do the job.

I slowly clenched my fist together and raised my left fist ready to punch him.

"Woah, what are you trying to do?" Edward asked grabbing my left fist before I could even swing it.

I pulled out of his grasp. "What do you think I'm trying to do?!"

"Well I couldn't really tell since you looked like this." Edward said and mimicking me.

"I did not look like," I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"If you say so. Ally would you still like cream puffs?" Edward asked walking towards the kitchen.

Edward was gone through the kitchen door before I could reply.

I sighed and made my self comfortable at the dining table.
When Edward came back with a platter of cream puffs I could here heels clanking up the stairs. Now I won't have time to talk to Edward until dinner is over.

Edward sat down next to me and placed the platter of cream puffs in front of us.

"Edward I know the truth so you can drop your-,"

"Open your mouth wide," Edward said aiming towards my mouth with a cream puff.
I opened my mouth in the processing of glaring at him. The cream puff landed in my mouth. I quickly munched it while I glared at him.

"Ready for dinner aren't you guys," Edwards mother said smiling at us.

"Yeah," I said smiling back. I quickly turned my attention back towards Edward as everyone else got seated.

"You were distracting me weren't you?" I hissed as Natasha sat next to her brother. She gave me a fake smile which I gladly returned.

Edward gave me a questioning look as he reached for another cream puff.

I huffed and grabbed another cream puff for myself. Now I couldn't say anything since Natasha would be able to here me.

I stared at Edward as they gave everyone their salad to start of with. While the maid was blocking Natasha's view of me he turned around and told me,"Stop glaring at me we'll talk after dinner okay?"

I smiled sweetly," I'll be doing something else." I muttered grabbing my drink.

Edward raised his eyebrows as he started eating his salad. I smiled evilly as I started eating my salad. I will corner him and beat the truth out of him. Because I think thats the only way. Unless he serious about talking after dinner. I'll just have to wait and see.

I made sure to keep my mouth stuffed with food during the four course meal. I didn't want anyone striking conversation with me. Edward thankfully kept his mouth shut and didn't try talking to me. The adults talked amongst themselves. I tuned everyone out and focused on my food and my thoughts.

Just I finished the last bite of my dessert Edward nudged me.

"Do you want to go and talk now?" He asked me.