What's Really Hood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's un... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR pt1
TWENTY-FOUR pt2
TWENTY-FOUR pt3
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE pt2
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
ITS TIME

THIRTY-THREE pt1

17K 823 274
By jayhunnnna

Sorry for the W-E-I-G-H-T, bitch I know it's W-A-I-T, aight b?
Shoutout to you if you know that song 💪🏽

This is going to be a lengthy chapter, yall deserve it though

COMMENT & VOTE

RECAP

I looked ahead watching the group of, I don't know, ten people in front of me walking in a pack. There were a few people I didn't know but I wasn't completely alone. Michael and Chris are walking behind China and me at the very back of the group, and Kae and Jasmine are in front of us talking about the fight for the umpteenth time. Fortunate for me, Dominic and his little rat, Tyra, are already at the get-together. So is Chris' little fling, who China barely even knew about. She told me everything she knew after I told her about the encounter in Forever21 yesterday.

Speaking of Chris, he hasn't said a word to me since China and the group picked Jasmine and I up from our house to walk to the bus stop. His eyes told me he wanted to do the total opposite, though.

He and Michael stood side by side the whole short walk to the bus stop talking in hushed tones. They kept their distance and I appreciate that.

Maybe coming out tonight wasn't a good idea, two boys, their lab rats, and I together in one room? That just doesn't sound right and I'm not up for the drama that may come with it. I'm a little overwhelmed.

Trinity

The bus ride was short and in less than twenty minutes, the group of us were waiting for the train to take us to Times Square. We couldn't get off at the 42nd street stop (the stop that'll take us right there) because the entrances and exits were going to be closed off. Therefore we had to get off at another stop that's close to Times Square but we'd have to walk more than usual.

"Why can't we just take an Uber or some shit to the get-together?" Kae cried out stomping her feet

"You got Uber money?" Michael shot back sucking his teeth

A smirk grew on Chris' face but I quickly reverted my eyes to the train tracks.

"You're so fucking cheap." Kae said folding her arms giving Michael a tight screw face "We all know the train gonna be hella packed, might as well just take one."

"We're at the second stop, it won't be that packed," China reassured but I can clearly see the doubt etched on her face

A heavy breeze had all the girl's hair flowing as the train quickly zoomed past us and then eventually slowing down.

"Shit!" Jasmine yelled from behind me moving her hair out of her face

"I fucking told you, Michael!" Kae yelled over the screeching pitch the train made as it was coming to a halt

The train was indeed packed but there was a little room for us in the cart. We're actually lucky we were the only few people downstairs waiting or we wouldn't be going anywhere tonight.

"Everybody split up!"

After hearing that, the group dispersed and we were scrambling like rats. I ran to the last door of the cart and got on, maneuvering into the train and holding the pole that's smacked dab in the middle. I don't know how I managed to do so but thankfully I did.

My phone started pinging and vibrating in my jacket pocket but I didn't have the energy or movement space to get it. From the constant vibrating and pinging I'm assuming it's just the group chat we made earlier when we were on our way to the train station. Everyone's probably just checking in if they got on the train or not.

The train then pulled out of the station and I immediately got on my tippy toes to check if I can see any familiar faces, more specifically Jasmine, at the other end of the cart. I did hear a lot of conversation at the other end. Hopefully, that's her with Kae, Michael, China or somebody.

I sighed and relaxed a bit turning up my music. Thankfully my Beats headphones had volume control so I can skip a song without having to fish for my phone on this packed train.

Taking in my surroundings, I looked around as my eyes landed on Chris who was occupied with his phone bopping his head back and forward to whatever he was listening to leaning on the train door. When did he get on this cart? He looks nice with his fresh line up actually.

Right next to him was this other friend of his, Kae, Michael and China who was rocking very neat dreads and a black round top hat that you'd get from Urban Outfitters paired with a long black trenchcoat, pirate black Yeezy Boost 350s, and black jeans. His eyes were to die for and he was very handsome. Looking at his outfit, you can just tell he's well put together and cares about his appearance.

Him standing next to Chris was like Yin and Yang. They looked like complete opposites, strangers probably wouldn't even think they knew each other.

And then my eyes landed right back on Chris, who was already staring at me so I continued to stare back. Chris, on the other hand, had on a black dad cap with the same gold Pharoah logo that was on the lighter China lend me, a Nike Tech sweater, Canadian Goose coat, True Religion jeans and a pair of black Timberland boots. He had New York written all over him.

The way he looked at me made me melt, but then I remembered why I'm not talking to him in the first place. I then looked away with an eye roll, I was tired of looking at his stupid sexy face.

Chris

"There's something about you baby, and I swear that it drives me crazy I'm stuck on you baby, stuck on you baby. And I might need help cause I can't think of nothing else, you got me stuck on stupid, stuck on stupid for you. Look what you do to me." [If you remember the significance of this song, you're the real mvp]

I didn't even mean to lick my lips at Trinity, but this song that I'm currently working on is putting me in my own feelings. I was just in the zone, and it didn't help at all that Trinity was standing not that far from me looking good as ever.

I grew hella annoyed when Trinity rolled her eyes and looked away. Like damn, what the fuck is shawty's problem? First, she not texting me back and shit, leaving me on read, I got Michael in my ear talking 'bout some fall back on Trinity, and now she acting like I'm some random pervert nigga on the train tryna grope her or something.

I honestly don't what I did wrong, but at this point, I gotta let her rock and leave her alone.

'''

"Stand clear of the closing doors please." The train intercom said as passengers entered and exited the train

I then got connected to wifi getting mad notifications from the group chat. Trinity hasn't touched her phone since we got on the train, I wonder if she knows the correct stop to get off at.

When we pulled up to 42nd street, the train started to clear up a little bit but we'd still have to push through if we didn't want to miss the stop. Lucky for me, the doors open on the side that I'm leaning on, so I have no trouble getting off. I don't think I can say the same for Trin since she's standing in the middle.

I looked at the other end of the cart and saw everyone else. I locked eyes with China as she motioned that we're getting off at the next stop. I nodded looking back at Trin to see if she saw but she was staring at her boots.

Fuck, she's making this so hard right now.

Isiah who was standing next to me tucked his phone in his pocket and picked his bag up from off of the floor, getting ready to get off the train. I did the same, tucking my phone into my coat pocket and leaning up from the door so I won't bust my ass once they open.

The train then came to a jagged stop and the doors began to open slowly. Isiah and I stepped out but Trinity stood there oblivious as hell.

"Hard headed ass," I mumbled stepping into the train as people were exiting

I had to put up a fight to get back in the train as a swarm of people were getting off just to grab Trinity by the hand. As soon I did, I pulled her off the train. She stumbled a bit but fell right into my arms.

She pulled out of my grasp quickly "Thanks." She muttered, staring at the ground

I watched as she walked away over to Jasmine, China, and Kae with her arms folded across her chest, shaking my head. Michael walked over to my side shaking his head also and patting my shoulder. He obviously knows something about Trinity and refuses to tell me why for some reason.

"Stand clear of the closing doors please."

The group of us automatically started to form in one big circle as the train pulled off.

"Aight, It's about a ten-minute walk to the apartment. We out!" Michael announced leading the way out of the train station

'''

One of Khalil's female cousins opened the door and greeted us in. The studio apartment was nice, cozy, and warm. The lights were dim which complimented the furniture well. I'm impressed and the view was lit, I definitely gotta add this to my Snapchat story.

"Where the weed at bro?" Michael asked Khalil giving him a dap as we all piled in the apartment

There weren't that many people here, but when we came it started looking like a lituation.

"Nigga, we in Manhattan and our neighbors are rich white people. That's the setup." He chuckled

I chuckled giving him a dap also "That's facts bro, good to see you living."

"Thanks for coming bro." He responded drinking straight from the Hennessy bottle in his hand

I rubbed my hands together walking more into the apartment. China and Michal already boo'd up on the love seat, Dominic and Tyra cuddled up sharing a recliner seat, Jasmine chattin' it up with Khalil's cousin who I don't know that well and Trinity, all up under Khalil's whose arms was wrapped over her shoulders looking out at the view.

When the hell did this all happen?

"Chris, baby I've been waiting for you!" Lauryn exclaimed coming out of one of the rooms walking into my arms

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her as she pulled me into a tighter hug. She pulled me over to the bar and started mixing drinks since that is her profession.

I sat on the bar stool watching her intently as she began pouring the drink into glasses. I don't know, Lauryn is cool and all but I'm not cuffing her. I think she got the wrong idea here. Yeah we kissed here and there and she gave me head but that's all. Nothing more nothing less. She then came from behind the bar and hand me my drink, standing in between my legs.

"Cheers." She said holding her glass up and clinking it with mine

She giggled and rested her free hand on my lap, right near my zipper. I looked around the room as my eyes landed on Trinity who was glaring right over in my direction. She then rolled her eyes looking away and flipping her hair.

Damn, I'm so fucking stupid.
_______
Follow me on Instagram - Jaypnd
and
Follow me on Twitter - JadeGretzky

I wanna make a Yachty fanfic lol
Thank you guys for reading, I'll try to update part 2 soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
138K 2.8K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK ๐Ÿšจ
46.2K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
64K 2.4K 29
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.