Joker Leto Imagines

By Jokerobsessed

Feel free to leave requests, they're open! ♥️ - I'll try to do any requests. - Jared Leto Joker ONLY. - This... More

Request away!
Panic attacks
Special ink
"You're not going anywhere."
Three little words
Request!
The 'perfect' surprise
"Anything for you."
Delightful
Preferences?
His little girl
"Stay with me."
Gone
Pucker up
Childish behaviour
Send in requests!
Authors note
"Don't play games with me."
The rooftops

Gone: part 2

7.5K 281 24
By Jokerobsessed

Part 2 was requested by a few people, so here you go ♥️

*your P.O.V*

It had been three months since I left J, and I'm not coping well. I miss him and everything we shared together. It doesn't feel right being in this small apartment, especially without him. I belong in that house with him, I can't deny that. I feel so un-safe, so bored, and so lonely. J was all I had, and now that's gone.

I need it back.

*Jokers P.O.V*

I've never felt so exhausted in my life. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything. I want to fix this, but I can't.

I didn't understand why she left, I didn't understand how she left. After months of overthinking , I realise that I'm just too much for her. I'm too much of a monster. She deserves someone who puts her first, someone who makes her their number one. Unfortunately, like the idiot I am, I spent my entire time with her trying to 'defeat' batsy. I didn't prioritise her.

I really do love-

My thoughts were interrupted when a loud bang came from the other side of the door.

"What?!" I shout, slamming the gun onto the floor I was sitting on.

"Boss, there's someone down stairs to see you." I hear one of my henchmen speak firmly.

"Well who the hell is it?" I growl.

"Y/N."

My eyes widen and my heart begins to beat fast. I stood up fast and tripped over myself while rushing to the door.

*Your P.O.V*

I stand in the living room awkwardly. I have no idea how he'll react when he see's me. I knew I was already losing him, but I might've completely lost him by now.

"Y/N..." I hear a beautiful voice and look up towards the stairs.

There, standing before me, was the beautiful man I loved more than words could explain. Cheesy, I know.

"J..." I whisper back, wiping tears from my eyes.

His metal grin grew wider.

"Oh baby, c'mere!" He opens his arms wide.

I waste no time to run into his strong arms. He picked me up and spun me around. I squealed with excitement.

"God I missed you!" He placed me on my feet and pulled me into his chest.

My tears fell onto his clothing. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move.

"I'm sorry." I connect my lips with his, and we both melt into the kiss.

I was back where I belonged. This is where I belong.

A/N: not the best, but at least it's a happy ending. I love you all! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.