"Stay with me."

Requested by l-a-m-e-s-t enjoy! ♥️
Imagine: Joker busting you out of Arkham when you are in the middle of being electrocuted
Warnings: torture, weapons, violence, blood ect.

The guards strapped you onto an old, rusty metal table.

"Get off me!" You kicked at the guards in black uniform.

One of the men began to choke you, which caught you by surprise.

"Shut your pretty mouth!" The yellow-toothed guard spat his dirty saliva in your face.

You noticed two doctors walk into the small, dimmed room. One was female, with long red hair that was tied back into a pony tail. The other one was a man with facial hair covering most of his face. He held a large notepad in his hands and tapped a pen against the paper.

"Y/F/N." The male doctor grinned sinisterly.

You sneered at him.

"Go and get it ready." The tall, male doctor whispered to the woman.

She looked over to your helpless body strapped onto the table. She hesitated for a moment before she obeyed the orders from the head-doctor.

"Miss Y/L/N." The male doctor asked and hovered over your restrained body.

"You attempted to escape the asylum back in April, on the 20th at 10:41 pm." He hissed. "Now why would you try to do that?" He mocked you.

"Because you pricks can't keep me here forever!" You spat.

"We're trying to help you here Y/N, but you're not making it easy."

The female doctor shook her head and adjusted her glasses. She strutted over to her boss, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Shall I start it up?" She looked over to you, grinning.

Man, the doctors here were creepy.

You struggled against the chains and leather straps. They cut into your skin, creating cuts and bruises. Tears began to fall from your eyes as your heard the machine starting up.

*Jokers P.O.V (third person)*

The doors of the white van slid open.

"Let's go get her, boys!" Joker shouted back to his henchmen while he jumped out the back of the van.

Jokers men began shooting at the security guards outside the entrance gate of Arkham. Joker pressed a knife to a guards neck.

"Open it." Joker growled, pointing the index finger of his free hand towards the gate.

The guard shook like a leaf and pressed a large, red button.

The tall gates began to creak open. Joker sliced the guards neck open and chuckled while the blood spat onto his purple jacket.

"Thanks for the help!" Joker swung his head back and laughed hysterically.

"Boss, it's open. Let's go!" Frost yelled to his boss, Joker.

*Your P.O.V (third person)*

You bit the belt in your mouth hard when the metal rods connected with your temples. You screamed into the leather while being electrocuted.

"Turn it to level seven." The intimidating male doctor said in a controlling tone.

The female doctor turned the machine to level seven. Your screams became muffled and slow as you felt faint.

"Turn it highe-"

A loud bang came from the tall, metal doors.

"On the ground now!" A henchmen pointed his machine gun at the doctors.

They dropped to the ground, covering their heads.

Jokers favourite henchman, Frost, ran over to the deadly machine and switched it off.

You felt dizzy and your vision was slightly blurred, but you could make out what was happening.

You saw a muscular, male figure walk through the now non-existent doors. He pointed his purple gun at the female doctors head and pulled the trigger without hesitation. When her body hit the floor and her blood became a pool around her body, Joker pulled the male doctor by his collar and pressed a blood-covered knife to the doctors chest.

"Ple-please let me go!" The frightened man begged and pleaded.

Of course, Joker didn't buy it.

"Oh doc, you wish!" The Joker stuck his knife into the mans chest, causing blood to spill everywhere.

Joker threw the lifeless man to the side and ran over to you. He cut the straps with his knife and pulled the chains off viciously fast.

"Y/N, stay with me." He pulled your weak body up to his chest and held you tight.

everything went black.

You woke up on soft material. You could feel your sore, bandaged body. You wince as you touch the bruises on your thighs.

The door swung open and your head bolted towards the figure standing in the doorway.

"Y/N, baby." A familiar voice softly spoke.