Gone: part 2

Part 2 was requested by a few people, so here you go ♥️

*your P.O.V*

It had been three months since I left J, and I'm not coping well. I miss him and everything we shared together. It doesn't feel right being in this small apartment, especially without him. I belong in that house with him, I can't deny that. I feel so un-safe, so bored, and so lonely. J was all I had, and now that's gone.

I need it back.

*Jokers P.O.V*

I've never felt so exhausted in my life. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything. I want to fix this, but I can't.

I didn't understand why she left, I didn't understand how she left. After months of overthinking , I realise that I'm just too much for her. I'm too much of a monster. She deserves someone who puts her first, someone who makes her their number one. Unfortunately, like the idiot I am, I spent my entire time with her trying to 'defeat' batsy. I didn't prioritise her.

I really do love-

My thoughts were interrupted when a loud bang came from the other side of the door.

"What?!" I shout, slamming the gun onto the floor I was sitting on.

"Boss, there's someone down stairs to see you." I hear one of my henchmen speak firmly.

"Well who the hell is it?" I growl.

"Y/N."

My eyes widen and my heart begins to beat fast. I stood up fast and tripped over myself while rushing to the door.

*Your P.O.V*

I stand in the living room awkwardly. I have no idea how he'll react when he see's me. I knew I was already losing him, but I might've completely lost him by now.

"Y/N..." I hear a beautiful voice and look up towards the stairs.

There, standing before me, was the beautiful man I loved more than words could explain. Cheesy, I know.

"J..." I whisper back, wiping tears from my eyes.

His metal grin grew wider.

"Oh baby, c'mere!" He opens his arms wide.

I waste no time to run into his strong arms. He picked me up and spun me around. I squealed with excitement.

"God I missed you!" He placed me on my feet and pulled me into his chest.

My tears fell onto his clothing. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move.

"I'm sorry." I connect my lips with his, and we both melt into the kiss.

I was back where I belonged. This is where I belong.

A/N: not the best, but at least it's a happy ending. I love you all! ♥️