"Anything for you."

This one was requested by @KillianEmma Thank you for the idea! ♥️
Imagine: Joker cuddling with you while you're sick
Warnings: none

You had been sick for a few days now, and it was getting worse. Joker made sure to keep his distance - he didn't really want to catch the bug you were carrying.

Joker paced back and forth in front of the bedroom door - eyeing you as he went past each time.

"J?" Your voice cracked as you spoke.

"Y/N?" He asked in a worried tone.

You sat up a little - your body aching as you do so because you haven't moved in a while.

"Are you okay?" You sniffle.

He shook his head, stepping into the bedroom with a new box of tissues.

"Are you okay?" He repeats your words, fiddling with the tissue box in his pale hands.

You manage to swing your legs over the side of the bed, attempting to get up.

"No, don't please." Joker rushes over and kneels down in front of you.

He handed you the tissues, smiling - but not his usual smile. You weakly take them, smiling in return. He hesitantly ran his warm hands over your cold thighs. You quickly stop him, frowning.

"Whats wrong, kitten?"

"Can..." You sneeze before you could finish the sentence.

"Bless you!" Joker chuckles.

You giggle and run a soft tissue over your sore nose.

"Can you come...lay dow-down with me...maybe?"

You knew the answer already, it just made you feel better to ask. Of course he'd say no though.

"Anything for you." He jumped up onto the bed with you.

Surprisingly he said yes. You were so happy when you felt his strong arms wrap around your waist. He held you close to him - you felt comfortable and protected. He sneaked a little kiss onto your cheek.

"Thank you, J." You whisper, holding his hand under the sheets.

His fingers wrap around yours. You could feel his smile on your neck, and you grinned back.

A/N - WOW! Okay, I did terrible on this. I'll try and do better next time, I promise! Love you guys ♥️