SnowBarry Au

By Iusedtoliketheflash

Snowbarry au More

Ideas
Cinderella
Moving in?
Barry Allen?
I'm just a phone call away
Back to The Future
The Ball/Prom
Twilight
Elevator
Team Flash Forever
If Only
It Started With A Spark
Your Hand Fits In Mine Like It's Made Just For Me
Christmas
Cait It's Cold Outside
Mistletoe
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Last Christmas
Stop Sign
Kiss
True Love Can Heal A Frozen Heart
Nerve
Requests
Captain Nameless
Bookshelf
Our Song

Auburn Hair

371 10 0
By Iusedtoliketheflash

I am at the bar on a steak out ordered by CCPD . I'm supposed to be looking for a women with auburn hair. I've been told she would stand out . I grab a seat at the bar and order a drink to blend in . A girl walks up to me and sits next to me. She orders a drink and sips from it . She catches me looking at her and I quickly look away . "Can I help you with something ?" The young lady asked politely. I look back to her and try to play it off . "Sorry are you talking to me?" I ask. "Oh never mind." She says as she turns talking to another girl . I need to get her hair color . "Ma'am excuse me , but I couldn't help but notice your lovely hair . What color is it?" I ask because I couldn't see because of the lighting . "Well it's red or auburn ." She said moving closer to me . She was inches away from my face . She smiled and backed away . "I love your eyes . " She said staring at me for several more seconds before she turned back around . "You want to dance?" I say to her friend . "Yeah sure ." Her friend said . I look back at her with a smirk at her , trying to make her jealous . After a few minutes of dancing we came back . I sat down and got a text . It read "Okay Allen did you find her? "A police officer texted me. "Yes , but what do I do now ." I text back . "Take her away from her friend and get her to open up . Get the conversation on a recording . Make sure you get some information about Ronnie Raymond . " He texts . "Okay." I text back . "Be careful and don't blow your cover . Also she could be our only witness , so she might be in danger . Keep her safe . " He texts . "Okay." I text back . I need to get her away from her friend . I haven't flirted in a while , so his will be hard . "I was wondering what your name is ." I say looking at her ."It's Caitlin." She said shaking my hand . "Barry ." I reply . "I know you'll probably say no , but will you go out with me for a walk . " I say giving her puppy dog eyes . I could tell she was thinking . She was biting her lip. I picked up that she does that when she's nervous. "Never mind ." I say as I get up to leave . I walk out to leave to see if she'll follow me . "Bye Felicity and sorry for leaving you . See you tomorrow." I heard Caitlin saying in the distance. I could hear heels clicking behind me . "Wait up." She says out of breath. I smile at her and press record on my phone while she wasn't looking . "So tell me about yourself ." I say. We talk for an hour as I hear a gun shot a few yards away . I pull her into a near by alleyway.I see a man walking up to us with a gun . I put Caitlin behind me . " Move pretty boy and leave . This could get messy , now leave ." The man barked . "No , no way on earth I'm letting you hurt her." I say . "Suit yourself " He said cocking the gun . "Barry it's okay I can't let you die for me. I had a good life and you look like a great guy , who will live a long happy life . Now go" Caitlin said tearing up. I grab in my pocket and quickly pull out my gun . Drop your weapon you're under arrest for attempt on murder ." I said revealing my badge. He ran and I followed. I caught him and pinned him against the wall and called for the police to take him in . They arrive and I see Caitlin walking away . I ran after her . "Wait" I say out of breath as I walk in front of her . She brushed past me and continued to walk . "Listen thank you for saving my life , but leave me alone . " Caitlin said walking into the cab she called ."You made me think you like me . I don't like lies , Barry . If that's your real name . " Caitlin said closing the door , but I stopped it from closing . "I was telling the truth Caitlin . I actually like you and I hope we can get to know each other better.I got some details that will help with an investigation. You'll help put away Ronnie Raymond." I say as she cringed at the sound of his name . "Well I'm glad I could help . Now have a good night ." She says closing the door , but I stopped her again ."That talk was real . I actually wanted to know you . " I say moving closer to her . She doesn't back away , she just looks into my eyes. "If that's true you wouldn't mind getting coffee with me tomorrow." Caitlin said with a smirk."Caitlin are you asking me out." I say shocked . "Yes , I can easily take that back though ." Caitlin said . "No." I said sadly . "No I would love to go out with you ." I say playing it off . "Well ." She looks at my badge . "Well , Mr.Allen I'll see you at Jitters at 5.If that works with your schedule." Caitlin said . "Yeah it does ." I say with a smile. "See you later ." Caitlin winked as the cab door closes and the cab leaves .

I don't know if you would call Caitlin's hair auburn , but her hair is auburn oh this story . Hope you like it . ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
35.3K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
56.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
41.9K 1.4K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...