What Love Is (NaLu fanfic)

By bluecieloo

Lucy started her new semester at her school. New classmates, new friends, what happened if her personality ca... More

What Love Is
I - The Beginning
II - Person From The Past
III - The First Time I Called Her/His Name
IV - Between The Conversation
V - Talking To Seatmate
VI - Fixing The Bond
VII - My Fault
VIII - Lost and Found
IX - Closer
X - New Encounter
XI - Sprouted
XII - Dream
XIII - Girls Talk
XIV - Feelings
XV - The Blue and Scarlet
XVII - Undenied Feeling
XVIII - Plans
XIX - The Kidnap
XX - Aggression
XXI - Friend or Foe
XXII - Natsu's Feeling
XXIII - Dark Childhood Revealed
XXIV - Rushed
XXV - Truth Comes Up
XXVI - The Valor
XXVII - Destined To Be Together
Author's Note: Please Read!
Bonus Chapter: Letters
Bonus Chapter: Shattered Pieces of Amity

XVI - Our Tenth Anniversary

1.7K 37 6
By bluecieloo

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry, I should post it on December 24th but I'm late --a

It's December 25th in Indonesia now so I want to say......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Who's excited for Christmas? xD

This is my new chapter of my stories. I hope you all like it :3

I want to dedicate this to my best friend, Devina Natalia! It is her birthday today! And yes her birthday is on Christmas. Happy Birthday, Deen!! I love youu! I hope you read this chapter since it's so Jerza xD hahaha.

Comment and vote are so appreciated guys ;;)

So please enjoy :D

******************************************

Jellal P.O.V

I couldn't believe if this Natsu guy had a plan to destroy the world. It just no way! He was too nice and funny as well. I want to know him more. I could tell that he's gonna be a great friend. But what will Erza think about this? I think I should keep my guard on.

"Jellal!"

I knew it was Erza.

"What do you find?" She asked seriously.

I sighed, "Actually, he is a nice guy. We talked a little and he seemed doesn't has an intention to destroy the world,"

"Does he pretending or not?" She mumbled and rest her hand at her chin.

"The way I saw him, he seemed clueless about it. Why don't you talk to him? You're good at looking people personalities, don't you?" I smiled to her. She looked at me giving an expression I couldn't understand. She sighed and finally nodded, "Fine, I'll try talk to him,"

"Why don't we eat lunch now?" I asked her and before she could answer, I grabbed her to the rooftop. Ah! The sky was so clear. Wait! There was some people.

"Erza, Jellal, come and join us!" I could see the girl I met in the amusement park, waved on us.

"Sure," Erza and I answered in unison.

We walked closer and there was Natsu, Lucy, the raven haired boy, the bluenette girl and the white haired girl.

"Oii Jellal! You should meet Gray!" Natsu grinned while he teasing the raven boy.

"Natsu, stop for a while! We should greet him first!" The raven boy talked.

"Oh okay,"

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, you could call me Gray," the raven boy introduce his self.

"I'm Jellal and the girl beside me is Erza,"

"Nice too meet you,"

"The bluenette is Levy and the white one is Lisanna," Natsu add with his casual grinned.

After that introduce stuff, we ate lunch. I can't believe I could laugh at Natsu's joke. Even the fight between him and Gray. Well I saw Erza, she's pretty fine talking with the girls. Sometimes she joined the boys talking.

"How was it?" I whispered to her. I could see her face was getting red.

"W-what?" She answered.

"The lunch?"

"Fun, I guess,"

"How about him?"

Suddenly Lucy looked at us with her curious eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

I smiled and answered, "Just a little chit chat with Erza,"

Lucy smiled and continue the talked with Levy. Sighed. That was close.

"Like what you said before, he's nice," Erza whispered, continue the talked we had. I could feel her voice came into my ears like the wind blew. So calm and relaxing. I shooked my head instantly. I can't think about that with my childhood bestfriend.

"What's wrong?" She asked me looking so concerned.

"Nothing. So we will search for another person?"

She doesn't answered. I think she's thinking for a bit. And then I could see her nod with a smile. The case closed for Natsu Dragneel.

*******************************************

Erza P.O.V

So I guess Jellal and I will stop suspecting Natsu. Sighed.. When will I live normally? I gazed the sky from my seats, which is so blue. I smiled. The sky, was exactly the same like the first meeting between me and Jellal. It's been a long time now. I could see he enjoyed his time with Natsu and Gray. He finally met new friends from outside. I'm so happy for him.

"Psst Erza,"

I looked at my old pal, Lucy.

"What is it?" I looked at her, raising my eyebrow.

"From Jellal," she gave me a piece of paper that I took curiously. I looked back finding him concentrate to the book.

Do you want to go out later?

Going out? What was that mean? I wrote the replied and hand it back to Lucy so she can passed it to Jellal. Unexpectedly,  I got my head was thrown by a little paper. He's really searching for a fight, don't he? After I gave him a death glare, I took the paper and read it.

Our first meet? Today is the anniversary! Don't tell me you forgot? Ouch, you're so mean, Erza Scarlet.

What is that thing??!!! I laughed as I read the paper all over again. Then I received another paper.

Stop laughing! I'm serious.

I can't stand to not to smile, seeing that paper. I wrote the replied: Of course we could go.

It's a good thing to take a breath from the mission, right? I can't wait!

"Erza, what happen? You seem so happy," Levy asked me when we went out from the class and went to the locker.

"I know! Is it about Jellal?" Lucy smirked.

"Well sort of," I smiled, deciding to told my friends honestly. There's no need to hide something anymore, except about the fact that I'm in disguise. Sighed. I can't free from that, huh?

"Tell us tell us!!!" Lucy's and Levy's eyes looked so excited about it.

"He asked me out,"

"Oh my!! So you two now a-"

"No, it's not like that," Erza sighed.

"We're not in that kind of relationship. We're just best friend from childhood,"

Lucy and Levy looked at me with a concerned in their eyes.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"You must be disappoint, huh?"

"N-no! I'm fine with it! Totally fine," I laughed so hard hiding the upset feeling.

"Erza, don't lie. I knew you're slight of disappointed," Lucy said. Like I've said, there's no need to hide it right?

I sighed, "Okay, I was kinda disappointed sometimes. But sometimes, I'm totally fine about it. I mean, if he loves another girl, it's totally fine. At least he's happy even though I'm not,"

"Don't just give up like that, Erza!" Lucy yelled at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure he loves you," Levy added.

"Who's love Erza?"

That voice! I turned around and saw Jellal. Oh my, did he hear anything??!!!!

"J-Jellal! Did you hear anything?" I asked him with a panicked face.

"Well I just heard what Levy said,"

Thank God! He can't know about this.

"So who's the guy?" Jellal asked again with a look that I can't describe.

"W-what guy?" Pretending not knowing anything.

"The guy that loves you? Who is he?" He looked so frustrated about it.

"There's no one. No guys loves me," I answered.

"Lucy, Levy, do you know the guy?" He asked the two of my friends. Luckily, my friends shook their heads and went home.

"Well, are we going now? Where are we going by the way?" I asked him with the excitement. Then I saw him, standing like thinking and doing nothing. I touched his shoulder and asked, "What happened, Jellal?"

He looked startled but then smile and said, "Nothing. Let's go then,"

"Are we going to the apartment first?"

"Yeah, we could change our clothes first,"

The apartment we rented was actually near from the school. And it's just temporary, until we finished the mission. Where did we get the money? It's of course ours. By finishing missions, we got reward from the Master. But we got pocket money from the Master once a month and it's enough for everything since we didn't go outside that much. I couldn't believe our saving could effort this apartment.

"What are you thinking about, Erza?" Jellal asked me when we arrived at the apartment.

"I couldn't believe we could actually rented this apartment,"

"It showed us that we nearly never left our school, huh?" He sighed and giggling.

"Yeah. Okay I'm ready to go,"

He offered his hand to me which I hesitantly to accept so I just ignored his hand. We walked through the street and I barely didn't know where will we going. I was so curious like crazy. I took a quick glance to him. He's very quiet today. What was he thinking?

"Are you thinking about something?" I asked him. Did he got sick?

"Hmm, kind of,"

"What are you thinking about?"

"It's just our childhood. Our first met," he smiled and I could see his eyes got sparkled. I laughed, "Wow, are you love me that much?"

"You know I love you so much,"

Damn! This guy knew how to make  my heart beating like crazy. Okay relax yourself, Erza. He's just answered my question and that's nothing to do with his true feelings. I mustn't get too confident. So I just answered with my mumbled. I looked to the streets for calming my heart. There were lights and decorations everywhere.

"Hey, what's with the decoration?"

"It's Christmas Eve, Erza. Don't tell me you forgot that our first met was on December 24th?" Jellal gave me a face palm as I laughed seeing his reaction.

"I'm sorry! Hahaha!! I'm not forgot about our first met but I forgot that Christmas Eve was actually on December 24th,"

He pinched my cheeks and said, "I'd never thought my Erza is a forgetful person,"

"I'm sorry," I said with a teasing smile.

"Let's go! I want to eat something at a special place!"

"Hmm, where exactly?"

"You will know," he winked at me and continue to walk.

*******************************************

Jellal P.O.V

So we bought the foods and of course it's a take away food. The plan was I wanted to take her to the hills which is not far from the city, because I will use the teleportation.

"Jellal, where are we going? I'm curious already! If you're not telling me I'm gonna punch you," Erza threatening me which made her scary for everyone. But for me, she looked cute.

"I wanted to take you to the hills. But we need to teleport there, okay?"

She nodded and we began to teleport there. It's perfect! The scenery of the city and the starry sky. It's pretty dark there so we could see the stars.

"Y-you brought me here?" I could hear her grasp.

"Yeah! I remember after I met you at the school, we went to my room and spending night with just staring the stars,"

"You remember how much I love the stars?"

"Of course I remember. I remember every single thing of you," I patted her head. Her hair was so smooth and I can't take it anymore!

I grabbed her to my arms. I could feel my heart and hers was beating faster than before. I hugged her tightly like she could gone away if I loosened my hug.

"W-what a-are y-you doing, J-Jellal?" I could hear she asked with a super tiny voice. But because I hugged her, I could hear her. I laughed, "What happened to your voice?"

She replied quickly, "Well, what happened to you?"

I released my hug and smiled softly to her, "Sorry, I'm just so happy that you're still here with me,"

"I'm not going to die anyway," she said sarcastically. I laughed at her sarcastic sentence. She's so cute!!

"Yeah, I know! Beside I'm going to protect you no matter what," I winked at her then giggling.

"Wrong. We protect each other," she corrected me.

"Yeah! Of course! Now, let's eat!" I sat on the grass and started to open my food. Then she came along. She sat beside me and did the same.

"Hey, Jellal," she called.

I turned my head, "Yeah?"

"Thank you," she looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled brightly. Her smile was so contagious that I couldn't help but smiled widely.

That night, under the starry night, we're celebrating our first met for the first time at the outside of our school. It's been ten years old from that fateful encounter. We were eight back then. It was our ten anniversary. That's when I realized, how much deep I have fell and I can't deny it anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm falling for her and I can't go back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
77.5K 1.6K 24
-COMPLETED- *Mainly in Natsu POV* A popular lead singer of a boy band transfers to fairytail high against his will. His name is Natsu. That school c...