Aaron X Reader ~Lemons~

By Briseydaxoxo

Aaron was your love, even when you two were young! Will you two last? Will Aph get jelly and try to steal you... More

chapter 1(new girl)
Meeting Arron
~Netflix and chill
Laurence x Lucinda
a lil travlyn<3
GO GET SOME!
garmau?!?
the date!
He loves me.
They choose us instead of them.<3
they said yes...
sorry but its my first a/n
jealous?
wedding day
the end
new story
BRISAXOXO
a creative title

BOOTAY!

8.2K 109 73
By Briseydaxoxo

Laurance POV

I ran to the house and yelled "HOUSE MEETING HOUSE MEETING GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!!!!!!! OR I WILL NOT MAKE NO MORE FOOD IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!"
Everyone came fast. All of them asking why I was screaming and if what I said about the food was true.
"Ok guys there is a new girl here and she is so howt like she is an angel..... anyway we have to go and say hey ." I say.
"I mean sure I don't see what is wrong with it." Garroth said boredly.
"I'm in as long as the new girl has some bootay!" Travis said . Probably thinking about butts.
"Travis you will never learn will you?" Garroth said .
As we meet to the new girls house we saw her out side watering her little garden.
"Wow she has more then bootay she has boobys . "Travis said looking at the girl's curves.
"Hey there beautiful what's your name?" Travis asks
"Hum my name oh it's y/n. Y/n said with the most sexyest voice ever.
I start to get a boner because of it.(ahhh hope ur happy I wrote that) Garroth must of noticed because he whispered" Look who's getting excited"
I was so embarrassed I turned a deer shade of red.
After we introduce ourselves we left but when we were going Travis made a move. He slapped her bootay and ran before y/n could slap him.

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHOUT BUT I HAVE TO GIVE YPU SOMETHING. COMMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT TIME . BYE MY LIL SHIPPERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 78 14
You and Gaara were best friends when you were young you were both Jinjuriki and you both knew how it felt to be alone and one day Gaara said he was g...
9.8K 184 21
here is the second story of koko's story in my hero academia. hope you enioy.
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...