The Lost Werewolf

By _iowahawkeyesonly_

My name is Alexandra, or my nickname Lex, who knew that being an alpha is so hard? psh I didn't. My packs nam... More

chapter one and two
Chapter Three and chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Authors note
Authors note... AGAIN
Chapter Ten!! :)
Chapter Eleven
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Last chapter...
New Book?!
Important Note, Please read!

chapter eighteen

2.6K 80 6
By _iowahawkeyesonly_

Hey my lovelies sorry i was taking so long to update but i wanted this chapter to be long. by the way.... MERRY CHRISTMAS! i hope you guys have a happy holiday! hope you like this chapter.. well here is the next chapter! -Jay

Chapter 18

Narrator p.o.v.

It has been two days since Peter, Lex’s ex mate, died. Lex has been sleeping through the pain for two whole days and her pack Is starting to get worried. Especially when they are moving in 3 days about to be 2.

Peter p.o.v.

When I opened my eyes everything was dark and pitch black. I must’ve been walking around for hours, until I came upon a glowing, white sphere. It was starting to get closer to me, when it turned into a woman. She was wearing a white dress and she had brown lower back length hair, she started walking towards me until she was in front of me. when she was in front of me, looking into my eyes she said with an angelic voice, “Do you know who I am?” “I think so. Are you the Moon goddess?” I asked with unsureness in my voice. “Yes I am. Now I want to get straight to the point with you. You are dead, you know that right?” she said with a stern voice. “Yes ma’am I know.” I said looking down, ashamed. “Well did you know an Alpha bond is extremely strong?” she asked with a questionable tone. When she said that my head shot up and I said or more like screamed “What?!” “Yes, it is extremely strong. And since your mate is also an Alpha like you, she is having a pretty hard time.” She said, then the scene changed to one in a white room. When I looked around, I noticed it is a pack hospital room and there was a girl on a table. When I looked closer I notice it was my mate, the moon goddess did a hand gesture and sound started to come to my ears. Painful screams filled my ears, also painful cries and whimpers. “What is happening to her?!” I screamed, trying to grab her arm. “You can try but she won’t feel your touch. And to answer your question, she is in pain because you died and you still have a bond. I can always break the bond and give her a new mate though.” She said looking unsure at me. “Is there any way to bring me back to life?” I asked her. “No and even if there was you are buried 6 feet underground.” She said with sass. “Sorry that was a silly question. I-is there a person who will love her just as much as I love her?” I said while looking down at my… ex mate. “Yes there is, he got rejected years ago from his mate. Which she ended up going crazy and killing herself without being with him. The reason he didn’t feel her die is because he didn’t have a powerful bond with her. I have been looking over him, he is sweet and he adores Lex.” She said with a sad smile. “What if I don’t break the bond?” I said while brushing my fingers on Lex’s arm. “She will die because the pain will consume her body.” The Moon Goddess with a frown looking at me. “Well break the bond and give her a new mate. I wanted her to be happy, even if it’s not with me.” I said letting a tear slip down my face. “I just wish her the best. Tell her that for me will ya?” I asked the Moon Goddess. “Of course. Rest in peace my dear Alpha.” she said then tapped my head. And with that everything blacked out. I was dead, but I will always love my mate.

Lex p.o.v.

All I remember is constantly screaming and crying because the pain was… well painful. I also remember someone holding my hand during the whole thing. Cam left the room days ago, not wanting to see me in pain. My pack is probably worried for me, and scared if I will ever get better. “Of course you will get better my child.” Said a woman’s voice. “W-h.” that was all I could say because the pain wouldn’t let me mind link the person. “Don’t worry my child you are going to be alright. Peter wishes the best for you. He past away a couple of days ago. He wants the best for you. I am going to give you a new chance with someone, but also take away the pain. Is that okay with you?” said the moon goddess, I am guessing. “Y-y-yes p-p-please.” I said while crying in my mind, my body on the other hand was screaming and crying trying to get rest. Just then the pain stopped. My screaming and crying died down. “P-peter is dead?” said Sparrow. “Yes I am sorry for your lose Sparrow, but you are going to get a mate that already loves you for you guys.” The Moon Goddess said to both Sparrow and me. “Thank you.” Sparrow and I said quietly. “Now get some rest, you are going to need it.”

When I was resting, someone ran into my room and said “Mate.” All I had to say was.. that was the sexiest voice I ever heard, but I also recognized the voice. It was…….

Mabel p.o.v.

Emmett and I were outside Alpha’s room when all of the sudden her screaming stopped. I looked at Emmett then at the door. People from the pack started to run up the stairs when they heard her screaming stopped. Cam, Cam’s mom, Tanner, Ashton, Kris, Kris’s mate, and Jamie then ran into her room to see what was going on. With my wolf-hearing, I hear a male voice say “Mate.” Looks like Lex has a new mate. I just hope she is okay with it though.

Kris p.o.v.

*Recap*

 I went to the smell and found it was in the kitchen. When I enter there was a tall figure standing at the fridge, when he smelt me he turned around. “Mate.” He said with a raspy voice that sounded so hot. All I thought was ‘damn I found my mate.’

When I walked up to him I said “Hi, I am Kristen but you can call me Kris.” When I said that he started to get a jumbo smile on his face. “Hi Kris, I am Aden.” After than we talked and hugged and kiss. You know all that lovey-dovey stuff. We ended hanging out and watching a movie with the other members in the living room. Melissa and Mark came into the room with Jamie to watch the movie too. “What is thwat scrweaming noise up staiws?” asked Melissa for the fourth time. “Someone is in pain that’s all sweetie.” Jamie said with a sad frown on his face. Hour later the screaming suddenly stopped. Jamie, Aden, and I all looked at each other, than jumped up and ran up the stairs. Thanks to werewolf speed we were up the stairs pretty fast. When we got into the room, Ashton, Tanner, Cam, and Mrs. Parker were in the room already. Just then a voice behind me said “Mate.” I thought ‘Oh shit. Love-bird number three.’

Jamie p.o.v.

When we were up stairs in Lex’s room, a smell hit me. Mint and Leaf pelts, mmmhm so intoxicating. I realized it was coming from Lex. “Mate.” Luke and I said. I had a huge smile on my face and pushed past the people in front of me. I rubbed my fingers on her arm gently and felt sparks immediately. When I grabbed her hand, she started to smile. I knew that I was going to be happy when she woke up. “We have a mate! Mate, mate, mate!” said Luke excitedly. “I am just as happy as you Luke. We need to nice to her and love her to bits. Remember what happened with her last mate?” I asked him with a stern voice. “Ugh don’t remind me of him. We are her mate now. We will love her to bits trust me.” he said with a strong voice. After he said that I blocked him out so I could put all of my attention on Lex.

Tanner p.o.v.

I hope Jamie treats her right. Yeah I have known Jamie for who knows how long, but I am just afraid he might hurt her like her previous mate. Then again he is really nice and I noticed that he has been helpful and sweet with her. I think she is going to be in good care. When we ran up Kia stayed down with the kids that didn’t know what was going on. So I decided to mindlink her saying “Lex is getting better. She has stopped screaming and crying. Also she has a new mate, Jamie. I will tell you if she wakes or anything else.” After that we all waited and lounged around the room thinking she might wake soon.

Lex p.o.v.

My eyes slowly started to open. I felt something heavy on my chest, it was moving too. When I had my eyes open all the way, I saw… Mark lying on my chest sleeping. “Aw baby I missed you too.” I said with a raspy voice, while hugging my baby close. “MOMMY! YOUR AWAKE!” screamed Melissa. “Sweetie, inside voice please. And yes I am awake.” I said smiling to Melissa when she covered her mouth and said “Sowwy.” With a giggle at the end of her sentence. I started to slowly sit up, when I heard rustling behind me. I took in the scent behind me and I didn’t recognize it, all I knew was it was one of my pack members. I growled just in case though. “Whoa. Calm down Alpha it’s just me, Aden.” Aden said from behind me. “Hey Kris, Alpha is awake.” He said moving something besides him, with my back still facing him. “Aunt Cam, mommy is up!” said Lissa running across the room, at the end of my bed to nudge something. Which I am guessing was Cam. “Aden what time is it?” I asked him. “4 am. Why?” he asked with questionable tone. “Rest all of you. I am going down stairs, if you or anyone follow me down I will not make you breakfast. So I suggest all of you stay in here, the others are all asleep let’s keep it that way.” I said with a stern tone, but a smile on my face. I turned on the bed and put my feet on the floor, then started to stand up. Once I was up I grabbed Lissa’s hand and held mark to my chest, and walked out of the room. Once I was down stairs, I went to my office and put mark in his crib. I grabbed Lissa’s hand again and led her to the kitchen. When I was there I started to make breakfast.

I was working on the pancakes when my mother walked into the kitchen like a zombie. She started rubbing the sleep out of her eyes when she noticed me cooking. “LE-.” I cut her off though by putting my hand on her mouth. “Shh. Do you really want to wake the others? I wanted to make a surprise breakfast for everyone.” I had just finished putting the pancakes, hash-browns, waffles, eggs, fruits, drinks, and coffee on the table for everyone. “Do you think this is enough food?” I whispered to Lissa. She just nodded her head excitedly. “Well, let’s wake up everyone shall we?” I said with a smirk on my face. “BREAKFASTTTTT! UP AN ADAM!” I screamed on top of my lungs. Just then I heard many people running down stairs including my mate, Jamie. “ALPHA! YOURE AWAKE!” screamed many of them. “Silence! Before we start to eat I just wanted to say, yes I am awake and I am feeling healthy. I also want to say sorry for all of the screaming and crying, I was in a lot of pain. Now eat the buffet I made for you guys!” I said with a smile on my face. “What did you do to it?” asked Cam with a joking tone. “Really? That’s okay if you don’t want you breakfast just give it to someone else.” I said putting my hand on my heart acting hurt. “N-no! I want my food!” she said guarding her food. Everyone was just watching and laughing along with our little scene. “It is so nice to have you back Alpha.” said one of the elders. “It’s nice to be back.” I said with a smile on my face.

After breakfast, eating, and talking about random things, I went to my office. I noticed that Mark was still asleep. “Markie wakey-wakey.” I said nudging his arm with my finger. He started to wake up and when he notice that I was up he was smiling and holding his hand up for me to pick him up. When I did, I put him on my hip and walked to my desk. Just then I heard talking, “so should I go talk to her. Give her time, maybe you should give her space.” Said the three voice outside my office. “Maybe you should talk to HER before you start assuming things.” I said through mindlink probably scaring them. Just then Ashton, Tanner, and Jamie came in. When I looked at Jamie it was like we were the only ones in the room. He was smiling shyly as was I. “Excuse me.” said Tanner breaking us out of the trance. “Sorry.” I said then I looked at Tanner. “Update?” I asked Tanner. “Well while you were in.. your state, there hasn’t been any attacks or any danger. Jared called yesterday wondering when we were going to be coming. I told him as soon as you were in better condition. Then he asked what was wrong and I told him that I thought that you should tell him. Then we said good bye.” Tanner said talking really fast. “Haha… that’s pretty detailed. Thank you. I will call him later on today, because you know it’s only eleven.” I said looking at Mark who was playing with my hair. “Is that it?” I asked looking back at the three. “Well also.. Jamieisyourmatesobye.” Said Ashton really fast. After he said that he ran out of the room screaming ‘I had to I am sorry.’ Tanner looked mad and Jamie was looking at the ground laughing. “I already know that Ashton!” I screamed so that he could hear me. Tanner looked at me shocked and Jamie stopped laughing. “Don’t worry I am not going to reject you. In fact, Tanner you are dismissed.. leave.” I said to Tanner. Tanner looked shocked and Jamie was looking at me shocked as well. Once Tanner was out I said “You know…. I am actually really happy that you are my mate..” I said looking down at my lap. I felt his eyes on me, then he started to move to the front of my desk. “I am extremely happy that you are my mate, because I have had a crush on you since I met you.” He said with a smile on his face. After that Jamie and I talked for what seemed like minutes, but when I looked at the clock we had talked for around an hour. “Oh my goodness, I have to call Jered about the moving plans.” I said grabbing the phone. I stood up and put Mark into his crib, then walked towards Jamie. “I have to go take a patrol real quick but I will be right back.” Jamie said while standing. Jamie was probably around 6 ft and 3in. so he is a lot taller than me. So I was looking up a bit to him just so I can see him talk. “I will be back as soon as I can. I will see you later okay?” he asked while looking down to me. “Yeah. Please be safe.” I said holding his big hand with my small hand. “Of course.” He said, then bent down giving me a gentle kiss on my head. After that he walked out, meeting Ashton at the door. “I will make sure both of them don’t do something stupid.” I heard Tanner’s voice say. “All three of you be careful.” I said back to him.

After talking to Jered about arranging things, we were finally ready to move to the new house. Now all I had to do was hold a meeting saying when we were going to move, and how we were going to move. “Everyone I will be holding a meeting at exactly at 4 be there please. Alpha out.” I said through the pack link.

*At the meeting*

“Good evening ladies and gents. So I know the past few days I haven’t been in the best conditions, with you-know my ex mate dying.” I said pausing for a moment to let the information to sink. After the silent I continued “But thanks to our wonderful Moon goddess I was given a second chance at happiness.” “Jamie come to my side please.” I said to Jamie through mind link. “Of course, I would do anything for you babe.” He said back. Jamie started walking towards me, then once he was by my side he grabbed my hand with his. We stood there holding hands in front of the whole pack, I was afraid not knowing how they would react. Just then the whole pack started cheering and congratulating us. “Silence please.” I said after many minutes of cheering. “Thank you for all the good wishes and congratulating us. But now that subject is done, I need to talk to you guys about the moving plans. We are going to be moving into the new pack house tomorrow so I hope that many of you have already pack.” I said to the crowd. Everyone then started to freak out. Many were like ‘oh my goodness were are going to be moving!’ but others were like ‘holy crap I haven’t finished packing!’ “Silence!” I screamed because they were screaming to each other and at themselves for not packing. “You have until 2 tomorrow to finish packing, we will then start putting things into the moving vans. After that we will go in groups to the new pack house. When we get there it will probably be around 4 or so. When we get there, the members of Blood-Red Moon pack are going to help us move in. We will probably done unpacking around 7 or so. Then we will get to know the others.” I said while looking at everyone’s faces. They all nodded understanding the plan for tomorrow. “Okay now does anyone have questions?” I asked the crowd. When nobody said anything I said “Well meeting dismissed.” After I said those three words everyone ran out and up stairs. “Looks like a lot of them still need to pack.” I said giggling to myself. When I looked at Jamie he was looking down at me with admiration. I thought ‘maybe I can finally be happy.’ “Of course we are going to be happy now, stupid.” Said Sparrow with a growl.

*Next day* *Still Lex p.o.v.*

So at the moment I was in my room sleeping peacefully. Until Jamie, Lissa, and Mark came jumping on my bed. “Mommy wakey-wakey!” screamed Lissa. Mark crawled near my face and patted my face with his small hand. “Babe you need to wake up we have a big day ahead of us.” Said Jamie while gently shaking my shoulders. “Ugh fine.”

Kris p.o.v.

Today was moving day and I had a lot of packing to do. On top of that I am moving in with Aden. I think everything is going to be okay it’s just I think Aden is going to be sleeping on the floor for a while, because I am not used to sharing a bed. When I got up today the first thing I did was get a suitcase out of the closet and started packing. I left out a crop top out and a pair of shorts so I can where it for the day. When Aden came in and saw my outfit he growled. “What? Do you not like my outfit?” I asked him with a frown. “No I do it’s just so will other guys. I don’t want any other guy to touch you. You can either change or I mark you to show that you are mine, and only MINE.” He said with a growl at the end. “Okay, okay I will change, but you can mark me as well.” I said with a smirk on my face. I haven’t had my first kiss with Aden yet but I am letting him mark me? wow so typical. I went into my closet and picked out a different outfit, then started to walk to the bathroom. When I was walking to the bathroom I was gently pushed up against the wall by none other than Aden. “You said I can mark you. Are you sure you want me to mark you?” he asked, whispering into my ear slowly. I nodded my head slowly, while he started to slowly kiss down to my neck. when he got to the crook of my neck he pecked my skin before sinking his teeth into it. When he was done he licked the little blood that escaped my necked, then pecked my neck again. “I love you so much.” He mumbled against my skin. “I know you do. Can I go change now?” I asked with a giggle. “Of course.” He said, after he said that he peck my lips. And now that ladies and gentlemen was the best five second first kiss ever. After I got out of the bathroom, Aden was waiting. “Yes?” I asked him. “You know you still need to mark me right?” he said with a matter-of-fact voice. “Okay then come here.” I said with a smirk. When he was in front of me, I gave him a peck on the lips than went to his neck. There I pecked his neck before marking him. After I marked him I did the same thing he did, licked the blood that escaped. When I backed away and looked at his mark, it had mine and his initials with a two wolves looking at each other. My mark was the same, I thought man today is the best day ever.

Mabel p.o.v.

Moving day! Emmett and I are so excited! We are going to be able to meet new people and oh my gosh look at the time I have to pack. I was in my room at the moment, packing all the things I will need. I was never the type of girl that wears a lot of make-up or wears weird outfits. So most of my closet was normal things.

When I was packing someone came up behind me and covered my eyes. “Guess who?” said a girly voice who I knew right away. “Hm, my guess is Lex.” “Nope. Its Lissa.” Said the small little voice. When Lissa uncovered my eyes she poked her head around mine so I can see her face. “Op I guess it is you, Lissa.” I said with a giggle. “My mommy wanted to talk to you.” She said with a smile on her face. “Okay just tell her I will come down once I am finish with packing a few things.” I said to her while poking her nose. After finally packing the last few tops I had left, I went down stairs. “You asked for m-. oh my goodness my eyes!” I screamed after I saw Jamie and Lex kissing. “oh. Sorry I didn’t hear you coming.” Said Lex while blushing a little. “I wanted to talk to you about this afternoon. I want you and Kris in charge of making sure everyone is out of the house this afternoon, then locking the door on the way out. Is that okay with you?” she asked with a serious face. “Of course. Is that it?” I asked, already starting to mind link Kris. “Yup that’s it.” She said with a relaxed smile on her face.

*later on, two o’clock*

“Okay is everyone out and is everything clean?” asked Kris while looking at me for an answer. “Sure is. Let’s go.” I said walking out of the door. “You are going to lock the door right?” I asked her on the way out. “Yes I am. I got the keys right here.” She said while pointing at the keys in her hands. After locking the door we walked to our separate cars, and we followed the others to our new home.

Cam p.o.v.

When we got to the new house I was surprised. It was big and it had a huge yard. Some people started to come out of the house to welcome us and most of the Midnight Light members started to walk out of the car. When I got out of the tinted windowed car a person shirked. “Cam is that you?!” said a girl’s voice. I turned to find a girl that I used to go to middle school with, standing right in front of me. “Victoria is that you?” I asked at the girl in front of me. “Sure as shit girl! But you can call my Vicky now.” She said with a huge grin on her face. She then ran up to me and gave me a hug, but then something startled the both of us to stop our hugging spree. A growl, then another growl which I recognized one as Ashton’s. “Mate.” Said a unfamiliar voice. I broke the hug and turned around looking at the person who growled. Ashton stepped in front of me and said “No she is my mate, are you talking about the girl behind her?” he said with a serious tone. “Yes dumbass the girl behind your mate.” He said with a voice that meant he was serious. “Okay Victor you need to calm down. Vicky come out and calm your mate down.” Vicky calm out behind me and Ashton with a straight face. I know Victor he is a pretty tuff guy and a bit mean but I think Vicky can change him. “What is with the serious voice? Are you always like this?” she asked with a small smile. “Ummm I guess so. Um hi, I am Victor.” He said in a shy voice. “bipolar much?” I whispered to Ashton. Victor just ignored me and started to talk to Vicky. “Sorry to interrupt here, but Victor you need to go choose your room before the teens decided to take it.” Said Lex to Victor. When Lex said that Victor went wide eye and ran inside to choose a room. “Hey Victoria nice seeing you again. I am guessing since you were talking to Victor and smiling a lot, you are mates?” she said with a question in her tone. “Um Yup.” She said while blushing. “Awe that is totally adorable. Do you know what that means though?” Lex said with a smile on her face. “What?..” Vicky said a little scared. “You are mates with one of my warriors, you get to decide what pack you want to be in. Like would you want to join my pack or do you want Victor to join your pack?” Lex said with a big smile on. Vicky was now smiling ear to ear, “Well I will talk to Victor on that.” She said still with a smile. “Talk to Victor about what?” Said a deep voice behind me. I turned around quickly only to see Victor standing behind me. “What the hell?!” I screamed holding my chest. “What are you doing standing right behind me?” I questioned the guy. “Because I wanted to scare you, which I did successfully.” He said with a evil smirk. “Whatever, come on Ashton let’s go to our room.” I said grabbing Ashton’s hand and walking away from the group.

Jared p.o.v.

I got a phone call from Lex the night before, talking about how we wanted to work out the moving stuff for her pack. We ended up talking for around two hours, and after that I had a meeting with my pack.

“Okay now, settle down.” I said to the loud group. Once everything was quiet I said “The Midnight Light Pack is going to be moving in with us tomorrow. I will need some of you to help them unpack. Also don’t worry if you find your mate, we are going to have a meeting so we can join you or your mate to the proper pack.” I said with a serious voice. “Do we have any questions?” I asked looking at everyone to see if they had a question. When nobody answered I said “Okay I guess that’s all for now. Meeting dismissed.” After that people started to walk out of the big meeting area, which was down stairs in the big mansion.

“Alpha, Midnight Light pack is here.” Said Adam with nervousness. “What are you so nervous about?” I asked him with a smirk. “That my mate will reject me.” he said with his head down. “Don’t worry about that. I bet your mate will love you.” I said to him trying to reassure him. He looked up, nodded, and then walked out with a nervous smile. “Our new friends are here.” I said to everyone through the pack link. ‘I wonder are we going to meet our new mate.’ “I don’t know but I hope so.” Said my wolf, Timothy. After that I walked outside to see Lex holding Lissa’s hand, Mark in her arm, and a guy walking behind her. I noticed he was walking extremely close to Lex, hmmmm. “Hello Lex it’s nice to see you again.” I said to her. “It’s nice to see you too. I would like to go to my office and my room. If you excuse us.” She said with a sweet smile. After that her, her kids, and the guy went inside. I was helping some people move some suitcases into their room, when I heard a scream. I ran down stairs only to see some girl on the floor and a guy on top of her tickling her. I heard someone run in from the door to see Lex looking around for danger as well. “Try not to scream so much. We think that someone is in danger when you do that.” We said at the same time, then leaving to do our own thing. I saw the same guy that was hanging out with Lex earlier, walk down from upstairs and walked to Lex. He whispered something to her and then they went somewhere to do something. Hopefully the meeting we don’t have to many people who found their mate. Not to be mean or anything, I mean congrats to the people who found their mate. But that is going to be a lot of accepting people into each other’s pack. Ugh this is going to be a long day.

Jamie p.o.v.

I noticed a lot of guys looking at Lex and not in a good way. So when she came into the house the second time I asked her if I could talk to her privately. When we got into our room, I shut the door behind us. “Can I mark you?” I asked while looking at her neck. “Why?” she asked. “Because men keep eye raping you and I have to use all my will not to bite their heads off.” I said while gritting my teeth against each other a little. When I said that she used her wolf-speed, and was now in front of me. “Calm down babe. I am sorry, of course you can mark me. I want you to know after I mark you and you mark me you might get a bit more powerful, but not as powerful as me because I have alpha power.” She said matter-of-factly. “I love you.” I said while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and slowly bent down to kiss her. When our lips finally met, it felt like sparks flew everywhere. We must have been kissing for around a minute before she broke the kiss to breath. When our breathing became normal, I brought my lips to the skin on her neck. At first I peck her skin, then I gently bit her neck to mark her. Once I finished the mark I kissed it gently. “Done.” I said while pulling my head back and standing straight to look at the mark. The mark I gave her was gold with our initials and two wolves cuddling, I smiled at her once I was done looking at the mark. “It’s beautiful just like you.” I said to her, which caused her to blush. “Okay my turn.” She said with a smile. She got on her tipy-toes and kissed me first, then she went to my neck to mark me. first she kissed my neck, then bit down slowly, after she was done marking me she kissed my neck gently. “There all done.” She said standing normally now. “It looks just like mine.” She said while pointing to mine. “Yup.” I said while smiling down to her. “I love you so freaking much.” I thought to her. She giggled and thought back “I love you more.” I just shook my head side to side than laughed. “Not as much as I love you.” I thought back, then I bent down and kissed her. Next thing I know we were having a make-out session that was until someone knocked on the door. “Just making sure you two lovebirds are alive. And Jamie you are a hypocrite, you got mad when Cam and I were making out but then you go to Lex and start sucking her face. Not cool dude.” Ashton said sounding serious but then he started laughing his head off, after i heard him say that i kick the door. I knew he was sitting outside the door, which was kind of creepy. “OW! Hey I am out here!” he screamed. I kicked the door again and all you hear is “Cammmmm your sister’s mate is being a bully!” and someone running down the hall. After that Lex and I started laughing. “Man we have to have a meeting soon. People and their mates might join or leave our pack.” she said while running a hand through her hair. “Don’t worry you will be fine. Let’s go down stairs, before people start thinking we are doing something else.” I said with a chuckle. Lex started laughing at the thought, “Okay let’s go.” She said. I grabbed her hand and we started to walk down stairs. “She is amazing isn’t she?” asked Luke. “Yes she really is.” I said to Luke while looking at Lex. “You know I can hear you two right?” she thought to Luke and I. “Yup. That’s the whole point I said it, was so that you would know that you are amazing.” Said Luke. “Why thank you Luke. Sparrow and I are lucky to have you two as our mates.” She said while looking at me. “No we are the lucky ones.” Luke and I said at the same time. “Well now that Alpha Lex is here let’s get this meeting started.” Said Jered.

Hey guys i hope you liked this chapter. its nice and long, also i hope you guys have a happy holiday! HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEARS! lol :D

Comment

&

Vote

of what you thought of this chapter yes? Please? anyways sorry for the wait as well. i will talk to you later my lovelies! Keep reading! :) -Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 483 19
My name is Erin Collins. I haven't found my mate yet but can at any moment. And I don't want to. My name Is Theo Locket. I'm the Alpha to the silver...
452K 14.1K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
28.8M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...