This love (damon and elena fa...

By vampirebloodydeck

This is Elena Gilbert her life is miserable she lost everyone she had but will things change when she meets d... More

This love (damon and elena fanfic )
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25

Ch 16

397 11 0
By vampirebloodydeck

Elena pov

I was now staying in Katherine's cottage and I flipped the tv to the local news .

Their has been a huge fire at the regency park apartment around 6 last night residents who lived in that apartment were either gone or died at the time polices investigated that a match started the fire but can't claim who did it ? The apartment burned to the ground and will soon be replaced " the news reporter said

I just let out a laugh and kept thing of how stupid they were .

I knew that those two stink bags would be dead by now .

Me and Katherine drank some whiskey and just sat down I really haven't heard from Damon lately and I don't want to . Anyways I love being a vampire I can't believe I never wanted this when I was human . A moment later I got a phone call from Bonnie why the hell is she not dead or the other one ? Why is she calling me and I figured that that wasn't her number because it was from the hospital wow looks like they made it in time .

What happened ? Katherine asked

It Bonnie calling from the hospital they were the only two who survived from the fire last night and they are in the hospital ". I told Katherine I reject Bonnie I think I need to take care of this ?. I told Katherine no ! Elena you've don't much let me handle this one " Katherine said I nodded and relaxed .

Joey pov

I woke up in that alley I didn't remember anything I felt really weird felt sharp pains run through my body I seemed to want something like blood and I tried to refresh my memory from last night and Elena was a vampire. We had a drink and then she but me and she's the one who turned me into a vampire I left the ally I was starving to death and my job I'm going to quite I can't stand working and serving human food to humans . I left the ally and saw a girl who looked about my 19 my age walking around she seemed lost I walked up to her .

Who are you ? I asked

I'm Sam " she said

Are you looking for someone ? I asked

She nodded have you seen this little girl her name is Lucy she's only two she means everything to me " she said

I shook my head no and left I couldn't bit her she had a little sister that needs her I thought to my self .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow me !!!!!!

Continue Reading