Ch 16

Elena pov

I was now staying in Katherine's cottage and I flipped the tv to the local news .

Their has been a huge fire at the regency park apartment around 6 last night residents who lived in that apartment were either gone or died at the time polices investigated that a match started the fire but can't claim who did it ? The apartment burned to the ground and will soon be replaced " the news reporter said

I just let out a laugh and kept thing of how stupid they were .

I knew that those two stink bags would be dead by now .

Me and Katherine drank some whiskey and just sat down I really haven't heard from Damon lately and I don't want to . Anyways I love being a vampire I can't believe I never wanted this when I was human . A moment later I got a phone call from Bonnie why the hell is she not dead or the other one ? Why is she calling me and I figured that that wasn't her number because it was from the hospital wow looks like they made it in time .

What happened ? Katherine asked

It Bonnie calling from the hospital they were the only two who survived from the fire last night and they are in the hospital ". I told Katherine I reject Bonnie I think I need to take care of this ?. I told Katherine no ! Elena you've don't much let me handle this one " Katherine said I nodded and relaxed .

Joey pov

I woke up in that alley I didn't remember anything I felt really weird felt sharp pains run through my body I seemed to want something like blood and I tried to refresh my memory from last night and Elena was a vampire. We had a drink and then she but me and she's the one who turned me into a vampire I left the ally I was starving to death and my job I'm going to quite I can't stand working and serving human food to humans . I left the ally and saw a girl who looked about my 19 my age walking around she seemed lost I walked up to her .

Who are you ? I asked

I'm Sam " she said

Are you looking for someone ? I asked

She nodded have you seen this little girl her name is Lucy she's only two she means everything to me " she said

I shook my head no and left I couldn't bit her she had a little sister that needs her I thought to my self .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow me !!!!!!