Ch 11

Elena pov

I woke up washed up and I wore yoga pants and a blue shirt and slipped on converse I left my hair down .

I walked to the kitchen and ate breakfast I started to think about Katherine Damon was right about her .

I then left the house and walked to Damon's he let me in and we kissed and drank champagne . Then we heard a loud crash in Damon's basement we both walked down to see Katherine drinking over 10 blood bags that Damon kept for needs .

Katherine stop it " Damon said trying to snatch it from here

I'm starving Damon I haven't eaten for 324 years " Katherine said

Well you can help it " he said

No ! Katherine yelled

Katherine turned her attention to me .

You ! She yelled pointing at me

She started to walk closer but Damon couldn't stop her instead she stabbed Damon with a hammer .

She dragged me away from Damon and the last thing I saw was blackness .

I woke up with a huge headache I was tied up inside some car .

Hello Elena " Katherine said looking towards the mirror .

I was scared why the hell am I here ? What does she want from me ? I tried to untie myself but I couldn't .

Once Katherine parked the car it was somewhere really far from mystic falls .

Katherine dragged me out of the car and walked along the huge area of plain old grass she threw me down on the ground and then untied me there was some other woman with her .

This is Nadia my witch " Katherine said

Then Nadia did some weird spell that got me stuck there was a huge circle of fire were I couldn't get out .

I looked for my phone I couldn't find it at all .

Looking for this ? Katherine said pointing to my LG phone .

I was now really pissed at her big time .

The phone started buzzing .

Oh look ! Isn't it old devil Damon " Katherine joked

Hello " Katherine said also putting Damon on speaker

Katherine where's Elena now ! Damon yelled

If your really want Elena remeber hazel park the far away end we're we first dated that's we're so hope you can make baby ! Katherine said

And then hung up .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read