Ch 25

7 months later ....

Elena pov

Me and Damon were finally married last week all I could really wish right now was to just have him he was officially mine to myself I loved him to shreads .

I'm only 21 and Damon's 26 and now we are starting a new life together as vampires .

Damon kissed my cheek and gave me a pack of blood and I drank it I never knew how Katherine was really doing but I didn't bother me and Damon went outside but we had our rings on so the sun light couldn't burn us we held hands and then walked in the woods and that's we're the sun started to fade .

Me and Damon had fun we played tag , hide and seek and other fun games but it was pretty cool because we were vampires and more faster and I can't believe I didn't want this but I'd I was still human right now I would so regret this I love him and the way this one guy changed my whole life .

Me and Damon laid down on the grass and then it started to snow and sprinkle snow flakes everywhere and we just started at them falling down then I hopped up on Damon and kissed his lips he kissed back I loved him this love was meant to be .

Elena I love you " Damon said

I love you too Damon " I said

I smiled and giggled and then we got up and held hands and walked away I Elena Marie Gilbert was happy for once in my life this love I will never forget .

LAST CHAPTER THE END !!!!!

Hoped you guys liked it thanks for the reads but please please vote and comment tell me what you enjoyed about this book and your opinions thank you all for your support so much you guys are awsome !!!!