Ch 22

Elena pov

I woke up next Damon on his huge bed he winked and I kissed his cheek and got up and showered and washed off then I wore yoga pants and a guess shirt with guess boots and then put my damp hair into a side braid .

I went downstairs and Damon gave me a cup of blood and I drank it .

We should get going to the tomb ? Damon said

I nodded we went to the area were Damon had Katherine in the cage it smelled really bad because her body was decomposed he unlocked the cage and I grabbed the long sheet and we carefully covered Katherine's body and then we drove off to the tomb .

Once we got there we both held Katherine slowly and then we set her on the ground Damon pulled the huge stone off of the way so we could place Katherine with all those dead people .

We then held her body and and shoved her in there we didn't really step in because we were vampires and we could get stuck in their and we would need a spell by a witch to break us out .

' Goodbye forever Katherine " Damon said before placing the stone and closing it .

Once he did that he seemed a little emotional Damon didn't say anything he just sat down on the rocky ground staring at the carvings that were made a long time ago I sat down next to him and joined I'm sorry Damon trust me I do understand your guys love back then I know you loved her and its hard to let go of someone that you love I've been through that Damon I know it's really hard but that's Katherine pierce and your Damon Salvatore I think you can suck it up ? I said

Damon smirked

He nodded and then we both got up holding each others hands and making our way to the exit I turned and glanced One more time at that tomb and then we left .

Me and Damon went back home and we sat down on the couch Elena tomorrow I'm going to take you somewhere you love and it will be a night you never forget in your life and I'm not telling you Elena its a surprise .

You are so sweet " I joked

We laid back and watched bones .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow