Love In Divorce

By c_m_fairbanks

Kellin is a divorce attorney, the best in the business. Vic and Danielle are getting a divorce and hire Kelli... More

/1\
/2\
/3\
/4\
/5\
/6\
/7\
/8\
/9\
/10\
/11\
/12\
/13\
/14\
/15\
/16\
/17\
/18\
/19\
/20\
/21\
/22\
/23\
/24\
/25\
/26\
/27\
/28\
/29\
/30\
/31\
/32\
/33\

/34-Final\

484 20 4
By c_m_fairbanks

Vic and I have been together for so long. It's been almost ten years. We've been through thick and thin, better and worse, sickness and health. Dakota is growing up well. She's super smart and can sing. We adopted a boy who's older and very protective. He's 13 and she's 7.

Our sex life is still good. They're enrolled in school online so they come on tour with us. Tony and Mike finally adopted a baby. Jess and Jaime got married. Diosa passed sadly. She was 12 when she did. That's old and she lived a good life. It crushed Vic, but he's okay now.

All in all, everything is beautiful and amazing. I hope it stays this way for the rest of our lives. I guess there is Love In Divorce.

Sad right now. It's over. Hope you enjoyed. Check out my other books. Follow me on instagram (veterantrex and ifonlytheyweregay) love you all.

-Asher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 5 30
People say that life is hard. That's an understatement for Vic Fuentes When you love some so much you're willing to give up everything for them. Mayb...
20K 1.3K 18
Vic claims it's over between him and his ex-boyfriend that he is still in love with, but is it really over? ° Read Change first. (:
45.6K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
159K 5.5K 32
Kellin and Vic, Vic and Kellin. Either way you put it, these two have been through roughly eight years together. But why is their marriage falling ap...