Jacksepticeye x Reader - (Gam...

By YummyGhost

You're 21 years old and you come home from work witnessing something not pretty. Your Boyfriend Josh with... More

Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 1 (A new life in Ireland)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 2 (Sorted in Ireland)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 3 (Who are you?)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 4 (It's nice to see you again)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 5 (Spotted again)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 6 (Cuddles)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 7 (Sorry I've been busy)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 8 (I really do love you)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 9 (Getting too weird)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 10 (Just take my job why don't you)
Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 11 (Reading you comments)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 12 (First or Last argument)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 13 (Apologies comes with no news)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 14 (Markiplier!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 15 (Mark knows...)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 16 (First day at Vid Con)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 17 (Free Sam Plushie at the front.)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 18 (The best part at VidCon becomes... )
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 19 (Becomes the disaster at VidCon)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 20 (Telling news back at home)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 21 (Wedding? When?)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 22 (Ooo you're in trouble)
IMPORTANT! Story Information by YummyGhost
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 23 (Scan)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 24 (Ice Skating)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 25 (Daddy on Instagram)
👻 Happy Halloween! 🎃
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 26 (Personal Reading Your Comments)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 27 (YouTube couples Pants on Fire)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 29 (Things are awkward but love remains the same)
ONLY TWO NAMES TO PICK FROM NOW!
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 30 (Arranging to meet family)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 31 (We don't know Dreams change us all)
PLEASE READ THIS IT EXPLAINS THE NOTIFICATIONS
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 32 (Pink Shopping)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 33 (Disaster Shopping)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 34 (Irish arguing)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 35 (Forgiving is in real relationships)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 36 (Family)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 37 (Old times with a new fmaily)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 38 (Dinner with the McLoughlins)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 39 (Profile picture wars)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 40 (The Christmas Note)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 41 (Snowball fight with fans)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 42 (Christmas Morning)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 43 (Through the year)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 44 (Meeting her!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 45 (Final Date)
I'm in hospital
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 46 (Silly Skype)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 47 (Baby?)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 48 (New Born)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 49 (Meeting her)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 50 (Warning!)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 51 (Coming home)
Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 52 (Future Ending)
Thank You All For Reading!

Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 28 (Guilty regrets)

5.7K 129 219
By YummyGhost

Twenty minutes later the lie detector and the chair was up and ready for you to be tested on.

"(Y-N) my beloved, warm, caring and sexy girlfriend. Let see how much you lie about me." Jack sat down with his questions. "You spoon." You insulted him.

"Ok. Apparently this is a traditional question for this series. Do you love me?" Jacksepticeye asked the first normal question. "Yes." You awkwardly answer. Jack looked over to the camera man. "True." He said. "Aww thank God." Jack chuckled with you smirking in the background.

"Do you have a crush on Felix?" Jack laughed out loud. "Ohhhhh hell no." You answered truly. "Wait where is Felix?" You look around "I told his to go away." Jack tried to shrug off Felix's disappearing problem. "No offence Felix!" You clearly raise your voice so he could here you.

"Do you have a crush on Markiplier?" Sean asked the same question but with a different person. "Nnnoooooo." You answered. "That's bull." Sean looked behind the scene laughing away "Pie her." Marzia's mouse like voice answered. "WHAT!" You eye ball Marzia as if she was your enemy... In a funny way though. "I bloody knew it." Sean just continued to wet himself from laughter while holding a pie. "You ain't annoyed are you?" You look up and behind you revealing the hyena smirking Sean. "No everyone gets crushes." Jack pied you straight after. "Ohh God I'm sorry Amy." You spit the foam out of your mouth. "Ahh lets see more questions." Jack flicked through a few.

"Ha ha. Is it true your sick sometimes in the morning when I go off to record?" Jack raised his eyes. "Yyyes." You answered. "Aww I feel bad now. Why didn't you tell me?" Jack sighed. "Well if you didn't scream at the top of your lungs at ten in the morning you'd hear." You joked around. "Fair enough." Sean nodded his head.

"I'm I clingy to you?" Jack found it rather interesting to here. "No." Was your answer that took you a while. "Looks like I get to pie you again sweetheart." Jack stood. "Balls." You chuckled. "But being clingy isn't a bad thing. It show that your partner cares about you." Jack pied you once again. "You have a point." You mumble trying to shake the tinned pie base off your face. "Well yeah because you stick to me like glue in bed." Jack admitted. "That's what she said." You busts into tears and so did the crew. "Aww shut up." Jack laid on the floor in tears too from laughing to much.

Felix sneaked into the room chuckling from your little joke. He got Sean's attention, helped him up, gave him the card with his question and went back off stage with Marzia.

"Ohh God. Right lets get back in reality here because I've got one more question." Jack stood himself up. "Ok ask away quickly." You tried to stop laughing but... it didn't work so well.

A moment later everyone got over the joke and got back to the show.

"Ok. Right. You directors never said I'm not allowed to Tweet a question so I Tweeted a question out myself and got it printed out on a card." Jack hid the card so you couldn't see the writing. "Sneaky." You added. "So here's the question." Jacksepticeye showed the question to the camera so the audience could see before he asked you it. Jack turned around to you and pointed the card towards you. "I know you've got a card pointing at me but I can't see what it says." You remind Jack that you had foam over your eyes and face. "For God... Felix chuck me that towel please." Felix' threw a towel to Jack. "That better?" He cleaned your face so you could see. "Thank you." You thanked him. Sean pointed the card at you AGAIN so you COULD read it this time. Once he noticed that you read the words he got himself down on one knee and his words hit you like a bomb had hits target deeply. "(Y-N)... W-w-will you m-m-marry me?" Sean pulled out a ring as well as stuttering more than he ever has done in your relationship. (I'll put a picture up of the ring in the (A-N)  at the end)

You were speechless and had no clue on what to say. Marzia came up behind you and cut the cling film off you so you could stand. "Is this how you really feel about me?" You query and stand up. "(Y-N) I'd never forgive myself if anyone hurt you, I care about you with everything I've got and I'd risk my life for you to be safe." Sean remained on one knee with the ring in the box still open.

What did you do? You closed the box and said nothing. You could see tear or two fall form Sean's checks but just tired not to cry yourself. Sean stood up while putting the box in his hoodie pocket. Felix and Marzia came on stage and took you both to different sides. Marzia took Sean into one room and Felix took you to the other.

"I feel awful Felix what do I do?" You burst into tears. "Wow wow wow don't worry about it. You did the right thing and spoke your mind. Don't worry about it ok." Felix calmed you down while rubbing your back.

"AHH AHH AHH!" Jack cried into a pillow like a five year old. "Jackie calm down it's not the end of the world." Marzia started to calm him down. "I feel like an idiot." Sean rested his head in his hands. "Felix did the same thing. I could tell he was heart broken but he still loves me the same." Marzia admitted something positive. "Felix proposed to you?" Sean took his eyes to her attention. "Please don't tell anyone we've kept it secret for a year and we don't want anyone knowing ok?" Marzia seemed to of calmed him down. "Ok. Where's (Y-N) I need to talk to her?" Jack opened the door. "Next door." Marzia walked out with him.

"(Y-N)? You ok?" Sean knocked on the door while resting his head on it too. You opened the door and zoomed out hugging Sean in deeply. "You aren't gonna leave me because I said no are you?" Your watered eyes look into his. "My love for you remains the same. And I'd be a pathetic, sad act if I left you to be a signal mother." Sean just tucked you into his chest for a minute or two.

YummyGhost (A-N)

Before you all start hating me in the comments you and Jack WON'T break up. And yes another proposal may happen in future chapters so don't worry because this story may have another 10 chapters yet or more but I make no promises ok.

Great. lol XD

Now the other thing

I said in the last chapter if you guess correctly what will happen in this chapter and a hint to back it up I'll reward you. ;)

But some people didn't say the hint in the guess they suggested. Well I can tell you that it was 'Jack proposing to you.' And the hint was 'Jack giving Felix a card he made himself that obvious said (Y-N) will you marry me?'

So I'm gonna shout out a few people here.

1st person to guess correctly with no hint was @kkdevil1919

2nd Complete correct prediction was @MollyStevens819

3rd person with correct guess and hint @DanielHowlter

I'm sorry if I didn't put you in the chapter even if you commented correctly. It's just the fact some people didn't put use the hint in the chapter to back up their reason. But don't worry I'm gonna TRY to do this stuff more often because it's really fun and it's a brilliant way to interact with you people and that is what i want out of our little community.

I also did say I'd put a picture up of the ring Jack proposed to you with so here it is.

Anyways this chapter had gone on a lot longer than usual so I'll see you guys in the comments or next weeks chapter. Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 28 13
when you were younger about two you had a blood disorder called aplastic anemia. (for those who don't know it's like leukemia but way less worse) You...
874 42 15
NOTE: This is my 3rd attempt at a Septiplier story so hopefully it goes well! Jacksepticeye, or Sean McLoughlin, lives on his own in Ireland in his a...
283K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...
73.1K 3.2K 97
You were packing your bags. You sighed and looked back at the empty house in good ol' Ireland. Tears formed in your eyes knowing you going to miss yo...