Married By Fate

Por Abha3006

Winner of Fanfiction Gold Awards 2017. An extension to Marmarziyan in my words ...hope you will like it, do... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter-52
Chapter- 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter -56

Chapter 41

9.3K 443 11
Por Abha3006

Arjun's place

Arjun stood at the window...the way Avantika looked at him was melting his heart...he felt connected to her....he couldn't understand...why her pain filled eyes bothered his heart....Arjun all frustrated hid his face in his palms...Radhika who was herself lost was thinking about bewildered Neil....he had asked for ARjun's hair sample....when Radhika asked if he knew Arjun's parents he said yes...but refused to disclose their identity...Radhika walked out of the washroom and found lost ARjun at the window...she wrapped her arms around his middle kissing his back...Arjun smiled; ''Why so disturb''

Radhika; ''Arjun do you trust me....will you hate me if you know that I did good for you without letting you know''

Arjun pulled her infront; ''Hey .....I might get angry but I know you will never do anything that might harm me....''

Radhika went on her toes and pecked his cheeks; ''Arjun I love you so much....but sometimes I am scared...what if I lose you''

Arjun moved his fingers through her dark hair; ''if you want to get pampered....you don't have to be emotional....I can pamper you any day'' Arjun cupped her face tilting it towards his face he moved close to her lips..''Radhika Arjun Mehra....no one can separate you from me....I fought to be with you...and I love you so much...its you who completes me....when you are around I don't need anyone...'' Arjun smiled at Radhika's emotional eyes he covered her lips gently with his....pouring all his affection and love on her....Radhika's lips moved in sync with his....Arjun moved to her jaw ...and then neck planting numerous kisses....Radhika kissed his eyes his forehead ...before hugging him tight...Arjun lifted her up and walked to his bed....Radhika kept her head on his shoulder...her POV; 'I know you will be angry ...hurt....but I will take all....I will keep your heart intact....'

2 days later

Neil knew his aunt had seen Rana...he had already submitted the hair samples ....report was due in few days...he knew the result but he wanted to know from Rana what was the reason he was hid the truth about Arjun for so long...Neil's was so angry on Rana..that he was throwing away the belongings in his cabin just in search his bike keys....Sam stood at the door watching a disturbed Neil...she asked him; ''Neil...whats wrong''

Neil without looking at her answered; ''nothing....I am busy can you leave me alone''

Sam felt strange...she walked to him and held Neil's arm; ''Talk to me...I can feel you are disturbed....share it''

Neil jerked his arm; ''U can feel right??? then why can't you see I need to be alone.....we are engage doesn't me you are free to dance on my head...'' Sam was shocked...confused she couldn't understand the reason for this out busts...she backed turned around and walked out of the cabin....Sam wiped her eyes but was surprised to see Arjun standing with his arms folded...she tried hiding but he stopped her; ''Its ok Sam....take a break'' Sam gave him a thankful smile and walked off

Arjun barged inside Neil's cabin; ''Now what was the reason for being so rude to Sam....''

Neil looked up....he felt his head would bursts ;he was concealing too many things....and being aware of his relationship with Arjun and not able to express it was killing him.....his brother had gone through a lot all his childhood....and Neil wanted him happy....he just walked to Arjun hugging him tight....Arjun was confused...but he responded the hug; ''Neil speak...you are scaring me''

Neil; ''Just trust me for 2 days....you will know all...please Arjun...don't question me now''

Ajun held Neil tightly by his shoulders; ''Promise me you wil come to me ....and stop taking all out on Sam....where ever you are going...first go and make up to her'' Neil wanted to protest but Arjun turned bossy....for first time Neil loved his bossy attitude....he pecked ARjun's cheek leaving Arjun shocked....Neil ran to the terrace to pacify Sam

Sam stood on the terrace....with wet cheeks and her arms folded to chest... she was trying to pacify herself...Neil slowly walked to her and hugged her tight from behind; ''forgive me Sammy''

Instead of replying...Sam broke down....she sobbed uncontrollably ...Neil turned her around hugging her tight....Sam wrapped her arms around him; ''please Neil never ask me to leave you it hurts..pains ...it kills my heart....''

Neil rubbed her back pecked her forehead; ''Sammy I can't survive without you...sorry I was rude...I will never ever speak to you in that manner again...but right now just don't ask anything...I have to go somewhere will see you in the evening....love you'' Neil ran out leaving Sam confused.

Neil knocked Rana's door...there was no response....he was impatient he knew what he was thinking could land him in jail ...but this was about his family ....Neil broke the door and moved in he found rana...frantically packing...he was shocked to find Neil....Neil locked the door and turned around giving rana a no nonsense look; ''Speak or police will make you speak....

Pratap used all his resources he had an old picture of his staff...and now police was in serach of rana...prerna found her brother pacing; ''Can you please tell why are you looking for rana...it was Shyam who ran away with Ajju...and we watched him die''

Pratap'; ''because Shyam handed over my Ajju to Rana...his friend....but I though Rana died in that accident....but he is alive so is my Ajju''

Prerna; ''I have heard of a guy name Rana....never met him....he is a father figure to Arjun ....''

Avantika got up ....Arjun face flashed infront of her eyes; ''Arjun....Pratap....please be quick....I can't wait longer''

Pratap gulped; ''Can you call Radhika Prerna....don't tell her anything....just call her here soon''

Radhika was too starled hearing Prerna's panic voice....but Prerna asked her keep this meeting a secret...she quickly took a cab to Neil's place...as soon as she entered Prerna took her to the guest room...Radhika watched 3 worried faces and asked; ''What's wrong''

Pratap handed an old Picture to radhika; ''DO you know him''

Radhika; ''its old ...but he resembles Rana kaka...but how do you have this''

Pratap; ''what is rana to Arjun''

Radhika; ''he worked in the orphanage Arjun was'' Avantika sobbed hearing orphanage....her son...who deserved all stayed in a n orphanage ....Radhika was now puzzled....''please tell me what's wrong''

Pratap; ''Arjun can be my missing son''

Radhika stammered; ''How can you be so sure....please don't say a word to him till you are sure ...I don't want him hurt''

Pratap looked at Radhika sharply....she was protective about her husband; ''because its Rana...who ran away with my son....and I think its ARjun''

Radhika countered; ''Rana kaka worked in an orphanage...any kid who was bought up there could be your son....why are you so sure on Arjun''

Pratap; ''Because Rana came to meet neil on the day of his engagement...you tell me why''

Radhika shook her head; ''That's because Neil is helping me in finding Arjun's parents...we have been grilling Rana kaka for long...may be he made his mind up to us the truth...and he must have chosen Neil because I was with Arjun that time''

Avantika; ''Pratap....end this discussion and get me my son''

Neil ; ''Arjun is your Ajay mamu...its confirmed...by Rana and genetically it will be proved in a day or two'' Neil's sentence left all four in shock....

Avantika; ''Pratap lets bring him home''

Pratap nodded but stopped at Radhika's voice; ''And tell him what....do you know how will he react...till its confirmed...I request you please don't say a word to him''

Pratap raised an eyebrow; ''you think you know him better...he is my blood''

Radhika smiled at Pratap's stubbornness; ''You are definitely his father ...but your Ajay is Arjun now ...he has gone through a lot...he won't be able to take this lightly ...please understand''

Avantika folded her hands; ''Please radhika ....I want to meet him''

Radhika held her hands; ''Aunty...if he is your son...I will bring him to you...we have to wait for the DNA reports''

Neil; ''But Rana confirmed. Why this delay Radhika...and here is another proof....his childhood pics from orphanage and the one I have from the family album''

Radhika turned to face Neil; He rarely called her Radhika....his impatience was evident ; ''Because I don't trust Rana...proofs can be tampered what if he is hiding real Ajay...and tomorrow when Arjun is all settled with this family....one day one more truth turns his life into a lie...No I am risking his heart....and Neil this was about my husband... my life....I never expected that you will hide things from me when its about him....being my best friend... let me be Radhika from now for you ...'' Radhika touched Avantika - Pratap's feet and hugged Prerna...she walked out without even glancing at Neil.....who was just standing with his eyes on the floor

Radhika came back to Bird Song....she passed Sam without replying to her greetings....Sam had too much since the morning...she caught hold of Radhika's arm and pulled her inside her cabin..; ''Enough without a single lie tell me all'' Radhika narrated all.. how Neil knew about Arjun being his cousin...and kept the fact concealed from her ...making Sam sink into her chair ....she rubbed her forehead and said; ''Hiding things from you about Arjun was wrong on Neil's part...''

Radhika; ''And now I don't know how to break the news to him...''

Sam got up and gave Radhika an assuring hug; ''Only you can do this no one else can...prepare him Chashni...it shouldn't be a shock..he won't be able to take that....and I am there to help you out when you need me..'' radhika turned and hugged Sam tight...right now she needed a friend and Sam was doing a perfect job

Prerna; ''Wow Neil...you got your brother you forgot your friend..the friend who gave you Sam back''

Pratap; ''Neil is right in his place....she is showing too much right on my son....''

Prerna cut her brother off; ''because she has...she made your son a human...what she went through because your son you can't even imagine....you lost Ajay...you gave up search is your fault....he became a ruthless Arjun...who didn't knew himself till Radhika walked in....and one more thing...if you want your son....its only radhika who can do this...she is Arjun's life....accept this truth...'' Prerna left the room...Pratap was in a deep thought ...Avantika impatient and Neil was repenting as Radhika refused to take his calls at all....he knew she was hurt and deep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.
2.1K 163 25
Story of Friendship, Love, Sacrifice, Pain, Happiness, Anger etc.....✨
10.3K 380 32
A Rudra Saumya (RuMya) FANFIC Simple Love Story About two awesome people.. with bit of twists !