Pet Boy

By alylovesyouforever

A girl named Ellie picks up a stray cat and has the pleasure of waking up to a boy in her bed. Startled, she... More

Pet Boy
The lie
House of friends
Kidnapped
The pool party
Wild Emotions
Bunny Boy
My parents
The Boy In My Room
The beating
Empty Handed
The New Kid
My Boys
Lost Memories
The Transformation
The Trade
Captured
Caught in the Moment
Back To School
The Baby Project
He Knows?
The Fight
I Love You Movie Night
Why didn't you call?
The Call
Lets make a party!
Clarence?
Are we through?
Party Animals
Temptation is a sin
Running Wild
Waking Up To A New Home
I'll Call The Shots
Where Do I Go
How's This For A Wake Up Call?
Let's Make A Deal
Good Morning? No Such Thing.
The Lion
At Death's Door

Home Sweet Home

16.9K 497 310
By alylovesyouforever

"You can only leave if you agree to be monitored and will not try to escape from us.  This man here is Elliot. He is in charge of watching over you and analyzing how you behave in the outside world. I will also check up on you but I don't have to be with you 24/7 like Elliot does. Come introduce yourself." Andrew said while turning toward Elliot. Elliot stepped out and in front of everyone. He, like everyone else, looked young, about the same age as me, maybe a year or two older. He didn't smile, and looked like he was only concerned with his work.

He wore a black suit and a strait face. He stood tall with perfect posture. His hair was medium colored brown which was not to light and not to dark, just like his eyes. Although he looked serious, there was still something charming about him. He gave off a responsible, mature kind of vibe. He looked like a reliable person who does things whole heartily. 

"I'm Elliot. I am in charge of watching over you and I will be collecting data on how well your abilities progress in the outside world. I will also be in charge of your tests and how well you communicate with others now that you are part animal. I will also keep track of both your physical and mental changes that will take effect due to the change in your body." He said with an unwavering voice. I thought when he was giving his self introduction that he would actually mention something about himself, not what he will be doing to me.

"Well there you have it, by the way Aron and Royce are allowed to go with you, they are in charge of keeping an eye on you as well. We will be leaving tomorrow morning. And remember, although you may be going home, you are still under the governments watch, so running away is still not an option. Oh, and try to keep what you are a secret, if anyone finds out about you, we may have to eliminate them, we don't know if there is anyone who also has their eyes on you guys ." Andrew said while walking off. Elliot followed him as he left sort of how a bodyguard would.

I slumped down onto the bed with a sigh of relief. Wow I can't believe it, I finally get to go home! I can't wait to get back to my normal life. I looked up at the ceiling remembering about how things were before I came here. I doubt it will be like old times though, I mean now there is another person who is probably going to live with us and I am part animal now. 

I sat in bed waiting for tomorrow to come. I drifted into a sleep and I was awakened by the sound of footsteps in my room. I jumped up quickly and looked around. In the room was Aron, Royce, Andrew, and the new guy Elliot. Everyone but Elliot looked like they just hanging out in my room, like when you have friends over but the only problem was, I didn't remember inviting them let alone letting them in.

"Oh, look guys, she's awake!" Andrew called out. Everyone looked at me and I sat there looking at them confused.

"When did you guys get in here?" I asked glaring at them for startling me like that.

"Us? We have been here for little over an hour. We came to check up on you since Andrew told us that we would be going home tomorrow but when we got here you didn't answer the door." Aron answered.

"And?" I asked so he would continue the explanation, "how did you get into my room and why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Well it was pretty simple getting in. I mean, Andrew does have the key and we didn't wake you up because you looked tired." Aron answered from across the room. I sighed deciding that things like this shouldn't surprise me by now.

"So what have you guys been doing 'till now?" I asked finally starting to feel a little awake. They all glanced at each other.

"What?" I asked.

"W-We haven't been doing much. J-Just, you know, sitting around." Royce said looking everywhere around the room but at me.

"Okay, putting aside how suspicious that was, you guys need to get out because I need to get changed into something else." I said while getting out of bed.

They all looked at each other worried. I looked at them suspiciously and walked to the closet. They couldn't have done anything to me while I was sleeping right? 

As I opened the closet, all my clothes fell out.

That's weird, I organized this perfectly inside the drawers so why are these out? I looked at all the clothes that fell and realized, they were all my bras and underwear. My face burned red from embarrassment and anger as I flung around and turned toward them. 

"YOU, DID YOU GUYS DO THIS?!" I yelled.

Andrew laughed awkwardly, "Haha, about that-" 

Andrew quickly ran out the door dragging Elliot with him. "I'll come to pick you guys up early tomorrow so get some sleep ok." Andrew yelled out from the hall way. My glare quickly turned to the next person, Aron. He, just like his brother, let out and awkward laugh and smile then ran out the door, closing it with a lock.

Only one person remained, the now frightened Royce who was unsure of how to explain the situation.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" I asked in a demanding voice while slowly walking towards him. His innocent face made me feel a little bad but I decided to continue with the mad act because seeing him flustered was kind of cute.

"Well, uh, um." Royce was jumpy and couldn't find a way to complete the sentence. Just as I was a foot away, Royce turned into a cat. I let out a sigh and decided to question Aron and Andrew later since whatever happened probably was their idea. Even I don't have the heart to be mad at a little kitty. 

I sat on my bed again and looked at Royce. 

"I'm not mad at you so you can turn back into a human." I said. He didn't transformed back and silence wrapped the both of us. heh, stubborn much? I went over to Royce and picked him up them sat back on my bed with him in my lap. 

"You know I can't be mad at you, especially when your in your cat form." I said while petting him. He began to purr and I laughed a little.

All of a sudden my heart began beating rapidly and my head began to ache. W-What's happening? Am I transforming again? No, that's not it, this feels different.

My body became hot and my breathing began to change. Instantly, Royce's eyes shot open and he jumped off my lap turning into a human.

"Ellie, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Royce said while on his knees and holding onto my shoulders. I looked up at him and his face flushed red. His eyes were now that of a cats and I felt an urge, but what type of urge was it I wonder.

"H-Hold on. I'm going to call Andrew and Aron. Just lie down on the bed." Royce said while calling Andrew on the phone. It was only minutes later that, out of breath Aron and his brother along with Elliot, came barging into the room.

"Go take her to the examination room and check her out. Find out whats wrong and report directly back to me and no one else. Make sure to not be seen by those people." Andrew said to Elliot. 

Elliot nodded and walked over to me only to be bumped into by Aron who rushed to my side. 

"Are you ok?" Andrew asked worriedly. As soon as he touched me, he did the same thing Royce did. He looked at me slightly blushing and then quickly let go, turning to Royce. Though they were only making eye contact, their expressions toward each other made it seem like they were having a conversation.

"Do you think it could be-" Aron stopped and waited for Royce to give his opinion. He purposely didn't finish the sentence so that I wouldn't know, but it seemed like he said just enough for Royce to understand what he was talking about.

"So you felt it to huh?" Royce said still a little flustered.

"Come with me. I'm going to take you to my lab." Elliot said. I nodded my head.

"Can you stand up?" He said reaching out his hand in case I needed assistance.

"It's ok i'm fine. I just felt a little funny for a moment." I said with a smile. "But i'm fine now."

"Well lets still get you checked out ok." Elliot said as I stood up.

As I walked out the door Aron and Royce stared at me. I wonder what they were talking about? And what was with those reactions?

Once again I walked down the long white hall way, but this time I was going to Elliot's lab. We didn't speak to each other and I followed him from about three paces behind. Although the trip to his lab felt like it was long and we were getting no where, we turned a corner to an elevator which seemingly appeared out of no where.

Elliot pushed a button pointing upward and seconds later the two metal doors swiftly opened and the sound of a bell rang. We stepped in and he typed in a code then pushed a button that sent the elevator upward. As we stood in there, there was no music like some elevators have. This on was silent and smooth,as if it was brand new, but the silence was a burden on my mind. 

The bell rang again and the doors opened. We stepped out and Elliot ,once again, began leading as I followed behind. After a couple minutes of walking I had gone into a day dream and made up my mind that I would try talking to him.

Just as i was about to speak, Elliot stopped and I walked into his broad back. 

"S-Sorry!" I said while quickly jumping back.

"We're here. This is my lab." Elliot said while unlocking the door. Maybe he didn't hear me apologize, i'll tell him again later. As he walked in, I stayed outside the door way and peeked in a little afraid.

"It's ok, i'm not going to hurt you." Elliot said. I hesitated for a moment but then decided I should enter or he might feel that I don't trust him. As I walked in, it was dark. This was because Elliot had yet to turn on the lights.

"Sorry, for some reason the lights are on the other side of the room so please give me a moment for me to find the switch." Elliot said.

I closed the door behind me as Elliot turned on the lights.

"There we go." Elliot said while walking towards me. I looked around at the now lit up room shocked at what I was seeing.

"T-This, doesn't this seem more like a therapy room instead of a laboratory?" I asked. The room had a couch and T.V along with a computer and other things, but there was no operation table or weird chemical machines that I thought would be there.

"Well this is one of my labs. Did you think I was taking you to a surgery room or something?" Elliot asked as I looked around amazed. Elliot seemed a bit different, he seemed more relaxed. Maybe he just can't act the same in front of workers here.

"Anyway take a seat on the couch and i'm going to ask you a few questions and run some tests." Elliot said while looking through files and then pulling out a clip board along with a pencil.

I sat down and he pulled up a chair and sat right in front of me.

"So can you describe to me in detail what happened." Elliot asked.

"Well I started to feel a little strange as I was petting Royce. It happened so suddenly I didn't know what to think." I said trying to remember.

"Did the feeling you were having feel like when you are changing into an animal?"

"No, this was different. At first I had a small head ache but then my heart rate increased along with my temperature or so it felt like it. Then after that, Royce turned into  human and looked at me oddly, and Aron did too. Perhaps they know something." I said hoping that I didn't seem weird.

 "Ok. Is that all. Nothing else happened?" He asked.

"I don't think so, I just remember that I felt an urge to do something but I don't remember what." I said hoping that would be enough information. 

"Ok. I'm going to take a little bit of your blood and do a couple ore tests." Elliot said while standing up.

Just as he said, he took out a needle and prepared my arm, first cleansing the area that would be pricked.

"On the count of three ok?" Eliot said readying the needle.

"Ok."  I said and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"One, two, three." I said along with him.

I waited a few moments, waiting for the pain, but I felt nothing. 

"When are you going to do it?" I asked while opening my eyes. I looked at my arm to see the needle was already in and he was almost done taking out the blood. He gently took out the needle and put a band-aid where it had entered.

"Sorry I lied to you. The needle went in at one." Elliot said with a smile. I smiled back with a light laugh. His smile was soft and gentle making me feel butterflies and then once again my heart began racing as the room became hotter and hotter.

"Its happening again." I said. His smile vanished as he laid me down on the couch hurriedly getting an ice pack and lying it on my forehead.

"I haven't ran the diagnostics yet so I don't know how to make it stop at the moment so please just hang on. I think this is another transformation in your body involving the animal blood but this one doesn't have anything to do with outwards appearance. I think this is a hormonal change, like that of a cat or dog when they change from a baby to an adult." He said quickly looking for the results of my tests on his computer. Once again, I began to feel an urge but before I could recognize what it was, my vision went hazy and I passed out.

Once I regained consciousness, I was in my room. When I mean my room, I literally mean my room in my house.

What happened? I thought I was in Elliot's lab. I sat up feeling light headed and found water along with a pill on my desk with a note beside the both.

The note read:

We will explain everything to you when you are ready and are felling better. For now, be sure to take the pill beside the glass of water. Elliot made it to help you try to control your "urges" so to say. We will be waiting for you down stairs when you are ready so get lots of rest and drink all of the water, its good for you. P.S Andrew and Elliot now live here too. While we were away, Andrew had already planned to remodel the house so now there are extra rooms. 

-everyone

They remodeled my house?! I sat up and quickly took the pill while drinking the whole bottle of water. I hurriedly ran out my door to see two rooms which wern't there before. What? When did they do this. My head hurt a little for moving around to quickly and I decided stressing over something that I couldn't change wouldn't matter. Besides, whats wrong with getting an upgraded house for free.

I heard loud people talking and I made my way to the living room. Everything there was the same which made me feel relieved since it reminded me of old times.

"Ellie!" Royce exclaimed. Everyone turned toward me and I smiled.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked jokingly. Royce and Aron rushed over to give me a hug but Elliot stopped them.

"She probably just woke up so give it sometime for the pill to kick in, I don't know what will happen if you touch her right now." Elliot said looking at both of them. They both stopped for a moment then sat back down.

"Whats wrong? Why cant' they touch me?" I asked.

"When I got the results of your test you had already passed out, but thankfully when you  passed out your heart rate along with temperature decreased until it hit a regular point and you stabilized. The affect of your break down was due to hormonal changes. You, just like any other animal, are "In heat" so to say. This means you want to "reproduce". Due to you just beginning to transform, the animal hormones have yet to equalize with your human ones so naturally it is as if the two hormones are battling with one another which is why you get head aches and your temperature rises since your body is trying to fight it off instead of unite it. The pill I designed for you is supposed to help calm the two and hopefully join them together because if not, it could be life-threatening. But that's not all, the hormones do not only effect you but anyone else who is the same as you, half animal that is, and depending on how strong your hormones are, they may effect normal people as well. But for now, as long as you are careful for a while, you should be fine." Elliot explained.

I blushed and sat down a little confused.

"Are you trying to say that if I touch a male i'm going to 'want to get it on'?" I asked embarrassed. 

"Yes." Elliot replied. The room became silent and everyone avoided eye contact. There was a knock at the door and for once, I was happy that I had to go answer it

"I'll get it you guys just continue what you were doing." I said while quickly leaving.

As I opened the door, Jake rushed in and hugged me.

"I knew you came back! You're scent changed a little, but I knew it was you!" Jake exclaimed.

At first I was happy but then I began to feel a change in me and so did Jake.

"A-Are you ok?" Jake asked while gently letting go of me. His face was red and embarrassed as if he knew what I was feeling. But this was not like last time.

This felt like nothing was fighting back my urges and I was steadily slipping into what my body desired. It wanted Jake, or anyone for that matter, and nothing was holding it back. I began to think that maybe Elliot's pill didn't turn out how he was expecting, because it seemed to me like all there was were the hormones of an animal. It was as if the pill didn't unite the animals DNA with mine but rather it was overpowering my original DNA.

Holding back became harder and harder, and it would only be a matter of time until I gave in. Not only did I have to worry about myself giving in, I had to worry about Jake giving as well. I hugged onto Jake and my breathing became heavier and heavier.  His chest was firm and his body was warm in the cold night. My body moved as it wanted, slowly pulling my mind in with it.

"E-Ellie?" Jake asked wondering what I was doing. His heart was pounding just like mine. He too, was being over whelmed by his animal instinct.

He pulled me in close, embracing my body.

That was it, that was my break point along with his.

He pushed me up against the wall, leaning in and over me. He began kissing me behind the ear and I was put in a trance. His soft, warm lips sent a sensation through my body as we stood out in the cold. His kisses began to travel from my jawline and down my neck.

I ran my fingers through his silk hair as he kissed just along my shoulder. He was at my collar bone when I began unbuttoning his plaid shirt and sliding it off of him.

We stood outside my house with our shirts on the floor. Although his chest was showing mine was not because thankfully, I was wearing a tank top that was under the shirt he took off.

Even in the night, Jake's abs were of true perfection. I slid my hands over his shoulders and past his neck as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I began to kiss his neck, just as he did mine, and he walked us over to the bench that was on my porch. He gently lied me down on it and I remained on him, just as he remained on me.

If I don't stop now, I will end up going "all the way" with Jake!

Noooo!!!! Give me back my innoccence!!!

 Even through all this, we had yet to actually kiss each other on the lips and in the beginning, I had a good reason for it, but by now I had forgotten. 

I pulled Jake's head in towards mine, and he knew exactly why. The first kiss was light and gentle, like a light brush of the lips, but that wasn't enough. The next kiss was stronger as tension built up within our bodies. The third kiss passionate and deep, finally making whatever sense I had left disappear from my mind. His body pressed against mine and he began to slide his hands in from under the bottom of my shirt.

Is it already to late to stop?

*TO BE CONTINUED*

MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES = FASTER UPDATE! :D

I' NOT THE BEST AT THIS BUT I GOT MANY PEOPLE ASKING ME TO TRY AND PUT SOME "ROMMANCE" IN THE STORY SO I DID. PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK XD I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

NO HATE PLEASE! I SIMPLY DID AS I WAS ASKED AND TRIED SOMETHING NEW. MY HEART IS TO WEAK FOR HATE. (P.S to those who do not approve of this chapter, i'm sorry. And if you felt uncomfortable by this scene, i'm sorry for that as well. But seriously, it was only kissing so its not that big of a deal hopfully.)

Thank you soooo much for reading SHOUT OUT TO @KaylaCaroll7 for the name suggestion. She commented the name Elliot which I decided to use, so thank you very much :3 I really liked a lot of the name suggestion and it was hard to choose but I decided on this one in the end (but I may still use some of the other suggestions later on in the story) 

I hope this chapter wasn't bad, I got messages from people asking for some "romancey" stuff so I hope it wasn't to much or to little. To be honest i'm embarrassed (I don't think i'm good with these things XD) but if its what my readers want, I will try my hardest so tell me what you think :D No hating though! I'm a sensitive person *wipes tear* haha anyway I would like to say that I am truly thankful for all my readers and I do see everyone's comments and I try to reply to some of them. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A NAME SUGGESTION! I MAY STILL USE THOSE NAMES OR I WILL ASK AGAIN LATER XD You are all very kind and it makes me happy to know that you guys enjoy this story (well I think you do anyway or else why would you read this far haha) If you actually read this far you're awesome and I'm sorry for lagging in updates, but i'm even more sorry for not being able to think of a reasonable excuse other than I guess I was lazy and had writers block :/ Anyway thank you once again :3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!! P.S sorry for any typos XD 

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE STORY (EX. SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE) PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN FIX IT XD THANK YOU! I always start writing at about 1-2am even on school days so I easily jump from place to place throughout the chapter which is why it seems like things happen so quickly but I will work on it :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 50 47
{BUSY FINISHING THE LAST SMALL DETAILS BUT THE WRITING PART IS DONE} ~ The truth always hurts. With the Carow family, it is well known Violet Edison...
2.5K 113 26
Live. Laugh. Love. For any young adult this should be easy parts of growing up but for Emma, each category felt unreachable. After a horrible event t...
320 0 25
Ellie is 16, normal, nerdy, and pretty average. She loves her family, friends, and 5 pets. What happens when a strange boy not much older than Ellie...
3.1K 96 22
WARNING: IN SERIOUS NEED OF AN EDIT!! "It's always been me, myself, and I. Now? More like me, myself, and others. Six more others." ••••• Haley McBri...