The Boy in the Bell Tower

By KittyKat060412

"Let me see your hand." She asked making me raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask making her roll her eyes, "I sai... More

Prologue
The Bells of Norte Dame
God Help the Outcast
Out There
Topsy Turvy
HellFire
If She Can't Love Me
Heaven's Light
Sanctuary!
Paris Burning/Into the Sunlight

The Festive of Fools

742 38 17
By KittyKat060412

The Festive of Fools

Elsa

    "Elsa! You're back!" I hear as I open my tent to see my little sister Anna getting her hair done while her boyfriend Kristoff sat next to her, holding her hand. Anna and I looked nothing alike, she had long strawberry hair and light blue/green eyes. She looked just like our mother when she was alive, as beautiful as ever. "I'm sorry I took so long, I ran into a little problem with the guards." I say as Sven runs up to Kristoff nudging his nose into his leg. "Hello Sven, did you and mommy get into some trouble..." Kristoff started as he looks up at me, "Again."

    I roll my eyes at him as I go behind a curtain and start to change. "I don't start trouble, trouble just finds me that's all." I say as I take off my light blue dress and put on my fire red skirt and matching crop top. As I step out form behind the curtain to see Anna wearing her green crop top and matching skirt with her hair up in a lose bun. "So are you going to tell me what happened last night at with the guard?" Anna ask as I sit down and start to brush my hair.

    "Nothing happened Anna, the guard thought I stole something when I didn't and I had to take sanctuary in Norte Dame. That's all." I say as I start to curl my hair as it loosely goes past my shoulders. "Okay, so how did you escape then? Because if I know Judge Nevil's guards they had the place circled so if you leave, they can take you in." Kristoff ask as he pulls Anna into his lap. I put stop brushing my hair thinking about last night, the amazing adventure I had. Then there was Jack, the boy with the ice powers like me.

    "I meet a boy." I say as I look at Anna and I knew my face was flushed. "A boy? Elsa, you meet boys every day, why is this one making you flush?" She ask. I smile a little, "Because his like me Anna..." I say as I see her eyes widen. "Wait, a boy with ice powers?" Anna ask making Kristoff sigh, "You meet Jack." He says making us both look at him. "What?" My sister and I asked together. "I know Jack?" I ask. "You meet someone like Elsa and you didn't tell us, me!?" Anna ask as she starts to hit him on the chest.

    "Ouch, Anna stop." He says as he pushes her off his lap. We stare at him trying to figure out how he knew before we did. "Tell us everything now." I say as I cross my arms, Anna coping. Kristoff holds his hand up thinking he might save himself if he did. "Alright I'll tell you, remember that story I told you? About the gypsy husband and wife that got taken away by the Judge and he raised their 'monster' of a son?" We nod.

    "Jack is that son, and he knows it but the Judge has filled his head thinking he'll go to Hell if he believes it or uses his powers. That's why he wears the gloves, he thinks he'll hurt someone or worse." It broke my heart hearing this, that the story I loved so much was true, and Jack was the missing son. "No wonder he was so scared to be around me, he thought he was going to hurt me." I sigh as I move my fingers through my hair, "He called himself a monster because that what Nevil has raised him to believe." I say as I feel Anna grab my hand.

    "I've been trying for years to make him understand his one of us, to leave the Judge but... He just doesn't listen. I even told him to come here today, I'm support to meet him soon but who knows if he'll come." Kristoff says. "His coming... I convince him last night to come." I say. I could tell on Kristoff's face he was surprised, "How? You've known him for less then 24 hours while I've known him for almost three years, how did you do it?" The question catch me off guard, how did I convince Jack to come out today? I closed my eyes and saw his face, the way he looked at me, his smile and the way he saw beauty in the world. I could feel a smile go on my face as I opened my eyes, "Because I wanted to see him again, and he wanted to see me again too. I can't explain it but we have a connection that I've never felt before."

    I place my hand over my heart, "I just want to get to know him better." I say as I look at Kristoff again with a weak smile, "Can you please go get him? Bring him here." I ask making Anna and Kristoff both smile, "Of course Elsa. I'll be back before your performance." He says as he kisses Anna on the cheek and leaves the tent just leaving Anna and I alone.

    "So Jack huh?" Anna ask as she looks at me. I give her a eye roll as I go and sit back down, "It's not what you think." I say but I can hear her start to laugh. "Oh really?" She ask as she spins my chair around so I can face her. "'I want to see him again, we have a connection.' Isn't that what you said?" Anna ask making me giggle a little, "Okay, so something might of happened. But it's not what you think. We didn't kiss, or anything, his... His to scared." I say as I feel Sven jump on my lap as I pet his fur.

    "You understand this is what I saw right?" Anna ask as I keep my eyes on Sven. "Yes I do." I say back as Sven falls asleep, I know his going to be upset with me when I have to wake him up when the Festival starts. "I told you three days ago I told you you'd meet someone like you, and that you would be in great danger. Elsa, my premonitions are never wrong. You're going to be in danger now because of him." She says her voice cracking from fear. I was about to say something when I hear the trumpets go off meaning the Festival is about to start.

    I sigh as I pick up Sven and put him on the ground. He gives me a mean look as he goes off and lays somewhere else. I walk up to Anna and give her a hug, "I know you are worried, and I understand that you have the power of sight but you must understand this." I say as I pull back and give her a stern look. "But if I am given this power of ice, it means I have to help. I've learned to control it, to live with it just as you have learned to live with your gift." I start to smile as I see tears go into her face,

    "I trust you with your gift, trust me with mine. Please?" I say. I can tell she is trying to think if she should or not but finally I see her smile and the tears start to go away, "You're right, I'm sorry. I do need to trust you more. It's just, you're all I have left." She says as the tears return. I start to laugh, "Oh I bet Kristoff would love to hear that." I say making her roll her eyes, "Hush it now." She says before she starts to laugh with me. "Come on, we better get ready, the Festive as began." Anna says as she steps out of the tent to join the fun.

    I place my hand over my heart and smile, "Yes... Let the fun begin."

Leo

    "I do hate this Festive." I hear my father say as he sits down next to Charlotte who is looking nothing but lovely today. "Oh come now Judge Nevil, it's an fun day where everyone can be someone different. Can't you enjoy it a little?" Charlotte ask with a giggle. I look at my father who doesn't even crack a smile which doesn't surprise me one bit. "Yes, but I don't want to be someone different, I'm happy to just be me." He says as I try to hide my eye roll. I hear the trumpets go off as the parade is about to begin.

    My father might hate this Festive but I on the other hand love it. The colors, the jokes, everything to do that brings life into Pairs even if it's just for a day. I smile to myself as I see the first float start to go by with yellow and red ribbons tied on. In front is a gypsy wearing purple and gold suit with different bells tied to his hat. "Come one, come all! Leave your looms, and close the churches and the schools! It's the day for breaking rules and come and join the 'Feast of Fools!'"

    I smile as the float starts to play music and join the fun. They all wear mask and different painted faces. "It's a Topsy Turvy day!" The main gypsy yells as he throws streamers and confetti out in the world and hitting my father right in the face. I couldn't stop myself as I start to laugh making him look at me as I stop. "Sorry Sir, couldn't control myself." I say as I see Charlotte hiding her giggle making me smile a little.

    I keep my eyes on the crowd as everyone enjoyed the fun. As I keep looking I see a sight I didn't think I would see. In the crowed wearing a cap and hood was Jack. I wouldn't of recognize him if he didn't turn his head and face me. "No way..." I say to myself making the Judge look at me. "You see something you shouldn't Captain?" He ask making me shake my head, "Nothing for you to worry about Sir. Moore!" I yell as another one of my guards steps up, "Yes Sir?" He ask. "Take my place, watch my father and my Fiancé for me, I'll be right back." I say making Moore nod as I step down from the site.

    I look back at Charlotte who raises an eyebrow but I just give her a smile as I push through the crowd going after Jack. I don't understand why he'd be so stupid to come out here now, where my father could spot him anytime. I stop as I look around, I won't lie it was hard to find him now with everyone looking the same almost. Finally I see him with another guy with shaggy dirty blonde hair and I knew how he was dressed, he was a gypsy.

    I quickened my pace as I finally catch up with them. I grab Jack's shoulder and spin him around almost knocking his hood off. I see his eyes widen, "Leo... How." "What the hell are you doing out here? If my father catches you." I stop as the gypsy goes to Jack's side. "Look Captain, we're not doing anything wrong, we're just enjoying the Festive." I look at the gypsy and relived, he didn't know who I was related too. I sigh as I look back at Jack, "Jack, what if the Judge sees you?" I ask.

    "Look Leo, there is someone I have to see, I'm not going anywhere until I see her." Jack says making me raise an eyebrow, "How would you of meet a girl Jack? Plus, have you even talked to her? It took you two years to talk to me and I've known you my whole life, you don't like people." I say making him flinch a little.

    "Look here Captain, you can't just come up here and demand this guy to leave, you might of known him longer but I know about him!" The gypsy yells as he steps close to me, "And don't think I don't know who you are either Leo Nevil." He says that caught me by surprise but I held my guard not showing him that knows more then I think. "Jack is my people, he belongs here." The gypsy says as he starts to walk away, "Come on Jack." The gypsy says and I see Jack is about to follow until I grab his arm.

    "I can't protect you if the Judge sees you Jack you know that right?" I ask, I was worried about him. I see Jack smile, "Maybe I don't need protect anymore." He says as he pulls his arm back and is about to walk away again. I was going to yell at him again but then I hear something that makes Jack stop and make me turn my head. "Ladies and Gentleman, come see the finest girls in France! Make an entrance to entrance, dance la Frost sisters dance!" The main gypsy yells as he throws purple sand on the stage and where he stood before stood two gypsy girls one wearing a green shirt and matching top and the girl next to her wearing fire red skirt and matching top.

    I feel my eyes widen as I look girl in the red skirt, "The gypsy girl from last night." I say as I step froward. I see Jack form the corner of my eye join me. "Elsa..." He whisper making me stop watch the two girls dance and look at Jack. "You know that gypsy?" I ask as Jack nods not breaking contact with the dancing gypsy. I grab his collar and pull him to me, "Tell me what you know!" I yell and for once, Jack wasn't scared of me.

    "Why? So you can take her in and lock her up for being a gypsy?" Jack ask with a smirk. I've never seen this side of Jack before, where did this come from? I look back on stage to see Elsa's eyes looking at Jack and I, a look of worry on her face when she looked at Jack and then a glare when she looked at me.

    Finally it clicked, "Elsa is the girl you wanted to see." I say as I look back at Jack again, "You know, maybe I should take her in, she is a thief after all." I say making Jack's glare darker, "Don't you dare." He says making me smile, "Or I could just take her for myself." I say as I feel a punch in my face. I let go of Jack as I place my finger on my lip to feel blood. I do a small laugh as I look at him, "Jack has a little fight on him, you want to fight over her, fine lets fight." I say as I throw a punch.

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry for the very late update! I've been super busy these last few months. First of all I guess I should tell you guys, since alot of you all know I'm married and have two wonderful dogs, my husband and I have decided to have another member join our family. I, ladies and gentleman am 19 weeks pregnant. So there is one reason, my second reason is, we just moved into a bigger house so we've been painting and getting the baby's room ready and doing alot of unpacking. And my third and finally reason is, I just got internet back a few days ago so now that it's back I can finally write and update again.

So there you go guys! There is my reason I didn't updated for like ever but I will try update again soon, maybe even tonight. And I do ask if you don't ask me put up pictures of my ultrasounds or when my little Monkey is born, please understand. I will put a picture of when we find out the sex of Monkey when we find out there. So thank you all for understand, I love you all and as always sorry for my grammar and spelling.

~Kitty Kat & Monkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779 31 14
Michelle Diamond is just your average nerd. Book loving and loves hanging out with her other nerd friends, but one day that all changes. Suddenly Mic...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
3.2K 98 14
It was the drunk diver who started it. With one swerve killed both my parents and sent me and my brother into some foster place. Then it was that fev...
1.3K 75 58
"Why are you all looking at me with such long faces?" I question slyly. Everyone looked at me with hate. He motions with his hand, soon more guards c...