Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 42

382 43 0
By HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 42

"Guys!" Jo called our attention. "Did you know Jenna and Drew Carter are dating?"

Everybody stopped what they were doing to look at Jo in an astonished manner, except for Hayley who stayed calm.

It was another Friday night and Jo invited our cafeteria crew to have sleepover at her house. This was something we've never done and we were all up for it.

It's 7:45 pm and the five of us have been at Jo's house for about half an hour talking from time to time. Hayley and I are sited on the floor infront of Jo's bed while Jamie was on the ottoman and Jo and Grace were on the bed. We kept talking about what's new in the school and to be honest, I barely knew half of what they were talking about. I really wonder where they get all these informations from.

"What?!" I looked at her stunned. "No way."

"I knew about it." Hayley rolled her eyes.

"Right from freshmen, I suspected something was going to happen between those two." Grace said. "Definitely every football quarterback needs a hot girlfriend."

"Well books told me that hot quarterbacks date hot cheerleader captains." I said.

"Jenna isn't a cheerleader so that makes your point less valid." Jamie said.

"Jeez I was just trying to prove a point." I rolled my eyes.

"And her ex boyfriend Luke, is coming for Drew and..." Jo read through her phone. "This means war!"

Grace and Jo cheered on the bed. They really loved dramas and were ready for any that came to our school. As for me, Jamie and Hayley, we cared less about the whole situation.

"Luke should just get out of it. They're over so what's his problem?" I asked.

"Jenna left him for Drew." Jo said.

"I know but Why?"

"You know..." Her eyes glanced at Hayley.

"Don't remind me about it." She glared at Jo.

One thing for sure is that I find this whole thing entertaining. Jenna dated Luke who got laid with Hayley. And now Jenna was dating Drew Carter, the guy that was flirting around with Hayley some months back. It was more like a Jenna and Hayley cycle. This even makes Jenna and Hayley have the same 'boy taste.' They actually do have similarities and they're supposed to be the best of friends. Hayley isn't someone that should hang out with a bunch of losers like us. Well, life happened.

"Who told you all these informations anyway?" Grace asked Jo.

"It's a secret." She replied.

"Come on!" Hayley and I said at the same time.

We were really curious to know.

"Nope. Not telling."

"It's obvious guys." Jamie rolled her eyes. "It's Thomas."

"Jamie!" Jo squealed. "What's your problem."

"What's the big deal Jo? Or is there something going on with you and Thomas?" Hayley asked.

She doesn't say anything.

"Aha! I knew it!" Hayley snapped.

"Why does everyone keep hiding stuffs from me, first it was Grace, now it's you." I groaned.

"What did I do?!" Grace snapped.

"Remember the James thing?"

"Don't you dare say another word." She glared at me.

"You didn't know about the James thing before that day Dawn and Lola talked about it?" Hayley asked.

"No!"

"Who's James?" Jamie asked.

"Remember the popular James from the football team who graduated last year?" I asked.

"Hell no." Jo gawked. "Grace dated a whole James Harrison?!"

"Well Let her spill it to you guys." I gestured to Grace who was giving me the deadly glare.

"Shut up Naomi!" She said. "I'm not telling you guys anything! It wasn't anything serious okay?"

"Sure as hell." I scoffed.

"Don't make me loose my temper Naomi." She shot her eyes at me.

She was mad as hell. Like really mad.

It was something that happened in the past so why is she blowing up like that?

I looked at her more surprised than I thought I would be. She was someone that never got so mad about things.

"Calm down Grace. We wouldn't bother you about it." Jo said as she brought out her hands to Grace's shoulder. "And Naomi maybe you shouldn't say anything anymore."

"Fine." I waved my hands. "I'm sorry Grace."

She doesn't reply me but just picked up her phone and started typing angrily.

"Wow." Hayley mouthed and turned to Jo. "Anyways, Jo hasn't finished spilling her mysterious love story."

"Don't be silly." Jo laughed. "It's not any stupid love story. It was a one time 'Valentine' thing."

"You went with him for the party?" I asked.

"Yeah. I did what you guys told me to do."

"So what was the only one time 'valentine' thing y'all did?" Jamie pulls a smug expression as all of us, except Grace, were also excited to hear what Jo has to say.

"Well the party was pretty boring and Thomas said we should take a walk to his car." She grinned. "And we walked to his car and well... We just had sex. See no big deal."

"That's quite quite unusual. What were you thinking?!" Hayley asked.

"I don't know."

"She's been having a secret long time crush on him." Jamie added.

"I swear to you Jamie I am never telling you anything anymore." Jo groaned.

"Same goes to you Naomi!" Grace said as she folded her arms and pouted.

"Grace it's the past come on!" I tell her.

"Whatever." She turned away from me still pouting like a child.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her childish behavior.

"So are you guys like an item?" Hayley asked Jo as she was the most interested in Jo's situation with Thomas.

"I don't think so." She replied. "We haven't really talked since then. He's been acting awkward every time he sees me."

"Aw maybe he's shy." I said in awe.

"And he probably likes you too." Hayley added.

"You guys suck." Jamie rolled her eyes.

"Don't be jealous." Hayley said. "Besides anything new with you and-"

"-don't call his name. And there's nothing going on! I told you that's bullshit." Jamie cuts her.

"Yeah right." I scoffed.

"Says the only girl here with the 'boyfriend'." Grace scoffed too.

I glared at her.

"How could we forget about Naomi!" Jo grinned. "How does it feel?"

"Feel to do what?" I looked at her.

"To be dating some a hot lad from Richard Baker." Hayley pulled a smug expression.

"Pretty normal." I shrugged.

"Nah there's more to it." Hayley winked.

I gave her the 'do not spill another thing' face. Especially if she was going to spill my make out sessions with Adam.

"Besides I don't trust guys that go to Richard Baker." Jo said. "Heard they're terrible heart breakers."

"Not as bad as the ones in our school." Hayley snorted. "They're real dead ass heartbreakers."

"Thank you." Grace agreed.

"Yeah yeah." Jo waved her hands. "That's not what we should talk about. What we should talk about is Naomi's relationship with Adam."

"Why?" I scowled.

"Grace told me you met this guy on Facebook." She said. "Do you really trust him?"

"Just because I met him on Facebook doesn't mean that I have to have low potentials on trusting him."

"This is serious Naomi. Dating guys from Facebook is the most risky thing to do." Hayley said.

"Who still meets people on Facebook anyway?" Jamie added.

"I do." I glared at her.

"But do you really trust him?" Jo asked me.

This question had me thinking everything all over again. She's really starting to freak me out and I don't want a whole new problem to start. I do trust Adam, why are they being so naive about it.

"Do you trust him Naomi? That he really cares about you." Grace raised one eyebrow.

I became baffled by their question.

"Yes I do trust him guys." I looked at all of them. "Isn't that what relationship is about."

"Well sure. But you guys aren't getting married, are you?" Grace asked.

"I don't know Grace, stop asking stupid questions." I waved my hands.

"That's because you two are definitely not getting married." Hayley scoffed.

"How do you know?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's obvious." She said.

"But I might actually do."

"Man you hella won't." Jo sang.

I turned to glare at Jo.

"Man you hella won't!" Jamie sang too.

These girls were crazy. They actually want to start a high school musical scenario at this pressing moment.

Everyone looked at each other to see if they should actually continue the song until Hayley shouted.

"Goodwills!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes and grinned because it was about time to do something crazy.

"Popping tags! Yeah!" I punched my hands in the air.

"I'm gonna pop some tags! Only got twenty dollars in my pocket." We all sang along. "I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up.This is fucking awesome!"

We all giggled and threw our hands up once we were done singing. It was so good to spend sometime with these crazy girls.

"Who wants to try another one?!" Grace asked.

"Me!" We all said in unison.

"My anaconda don't..." She started singing.

"Damn Grace." Jo looked at her astonished. "Is this really you?"

"Who cares! It's our first sleep over, lets have some fun and not give a shit about who we are!" She shouted and raised her hands like she was in a party.

The rest of us glanced at each other in dismay. Hell no did our one and only very Christian Grace use a swear word.

"Grace did you just use a swear word?" Hayley asked.

"Who cares!" Jo shouted. "This is one of the few nights we could be ourselves! So let's just get this going.... My anaconda don't...!"

"My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" We all sang together. "Oh my gosh, look at her butt. Oh my gosh, look at her butt!"

Hayley stood up and climbed on a chair behind her. Next thing we know, she turned her back to us and started twerking.

To be very honest, she was terrible.

But I noticed she was just playing about it and trying to have fun.

The rest of us giggled at her craziness as we sang and danced along.

"Oh my gosh, look at her butt." We pointed to crazy twerking Hayley. "Look at her butt! Look at, look at, look at her butt!"

The singing went on and on.

I couldn't be any happier and I was really glad to have such amazing friends. I couldn't imagine what life would have been without these girls. I would have probably been a loner.

Although everyone thinks we're losers and they call us names, it didn't matter as long as we got each other's back.

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 42

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
1.2M 29.2K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
3.7K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
187K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...