Grell's Student (A CielxReade...

By CielxAloisxBooty

A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
}Author Note{
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Quick Author Note! Please Read!
Extra: Smut
Extra: Fluff
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 58

2K 85 26
By CielxAloisxBooty

Ciel's POV

(Y/N)'s expression...it's terrifying. I had glanced over, only glanced, and noticed a smug look plastered on. It made me nervous. Of course I had a right to be scared, her intentions could mean multiplie things.

Nina didn't seem to notice, or care for that matter, as (Y/N) kept out of her view. My tailor then proceeded to take my measurements as my girlfriend slipped the straps of her bra down her shoulders.
I felt my cheeks grow hot and I looked away, doing my best to avoid eye contact. She followed, although, keeping sure to stay out of Nina's but in mine.
I couldn't help but peek at what she was doing.
Mistake number one.

(Y/N)'s breasts were completely exposed for my eyes to see; which made it hard not to get a boner.
(Made it hard...haha?*drum roll* No? Yes? Alright..)
"Ciel, if you keep being squeamish, I'll have to strap you to the wall just to get your chest measurements." My tailor huffed in a rather annoyed tone.

"M-My apologies, Nina..I got distracted." Mumbling, I sighed in relief as soon as she was done.
I stepped down from the stool and looked at (Y/N). "Your turn, love."

She stuck her tounge out at me before stepping up to where I was moments before. Nina bit her lip in thought, looking her up and down, "Oh, the possibilities with a body like that...~"

(Y/N)'s cheeks flushed. "Thank you, I suppose.."

"So you can get embarrassed, I wasn't sure after the show you put on for Ciel." My tailor winked, stretching the measure around the other girls arm.

My eyes grew wide. "Y-You saw all of that??"

"Of course, dear, the look in that blue eyes of yours was burning with lust, so I could only assume." She smirked playfully while moving the tape to (Y/N)'s leg.

"It's not..I-I wasn't..ugh." At a loss for words, I leaned against the wall in thought. 'It's your fault, you know.'

I could tell (Y/N) had read my thoughts, because she glared at me. 'It was not, I was only teasing. You were the one eye-fucking me.'

'Maybe I wouldn't have had to look if you weren't stripping.'

'Teasing.'

'Stripping.'

She huffed and glanced to the wall, avoiding my gaze. Winning an argument for once felt good.. so I allowed a victory grin to form on my lips.
Although, it didn't last long.
(Y/N) leaned over and whispered something into Nina's ear.
The two girls then giggled wickedly before my tailor spun around to look towards me, "Ciel, I'm going to need a few moments alone with your girlfriend."

'So much for my victory.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.7K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
24.3K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
147K 3.4K 18
Hey guys! So this story is about black butler and well it's a very twisting story , you are going to love it! Anyways, it's the reader goes to the wo...
85.4K 2.3K 49
(Sebastian X fem reader) 18+ You were experimented and became a freak to society of the Victorian London. You lived among the poor and helped protect...