Everything That You've Come T...

By IDEKTERBEAR

Singers Alex Turner and Miles Kane have been friends for years. Alex was shy. He was embarrassed. He didn't... More

Chapter 1; Bad Habits
Chapter 2; Sweet Dreams, TN.
Chapter 3; The Dream Synopsis
Chapter 4; The Element Of Surprise
Chapter 5; Pattern
Chapter 6; Used to Be My Girl
Chapter 7; The Bourne Identity
Chapter 8; Dracula Teeth
Chapter 9; Aviation
Chapter 10; Miracle Aligner
Chapter 11; Do I Wanna Know?
Chapter 12; One For The Road
Chapter 13; I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 14; Mad Sounds
Chapter 16; No. 1 Party Anthem
Chapter 17; Crying Lightning
Chapter 18; Knee Socks
Chapter 19; The Time Has Come Again

Chapter 15; Snap Out Of It

2.9K 64 93
By IDEKTERBEAR

{ Miles' P.O.V. }

I stayed up a little longer than Al before actually falling asleep. When we woke up it was around noon. I really did feel tired.

But, I suppose that its nothing some caffeine couldn't cure. Both Alex and I stretched and yawned.

"Morning, Al." I said, my voice raspy.

"Morning, Mi." He responded.

His morning voice was incredibly... Attractive. I'd slept in the same bed as him before, and heard his morning voice before, but it was just something that I loved.

I got up and walked around to his side of the bed, plopping down next to him and pressing my lips to his. He fell onto his back and giggled as I kissed him. It felt amazing, it really did. As I pulled back he whined, grabbing my hand.

I laughed and pressed my lips eagerly to his once again. He licked my bottom lip causing a shudder to run through me. I finally actually pulled away and stroked his cheek.

"C'mon, let's go have breakfast and find a hotel to stay in." I murmured softly, kissing Al's cheek.

He nodded in reply and stood with me. I watched him get dressed, blatantly staring at his bum. He laughed when he caught me.

"C'mon you. I'm starvin'." he slurred slightly.

We made our way out of the bus into the city.

We walked around contemplating where to eat. Any time that we were in an area where no one could see us, I'd grab Al's bum. He'd jerk forward and smack my arm as he blushed.

Soon we decided on a breakfast joint which looked old... Old in style that is.

 As we stepped in, it was like being transported back to the 60's, and I knew that Al was already in love with the place. I enjoyed it too, and we sat in a booth in the back. A waitress came and gave us menus.

A minute or two later, my phone began to ring. I answered it, and it was our manager telling us that he found a hotel, and he was wondering if we wanted to book one room or separate rooms. I didn't hesitate to tell him that a single room would be fine.

Alex looked up from his menu, a curious look in his eye as he turned his head to the side slightly. I smiled at him.

"Our manager...he found a hotel for us." I murmured.

Alex nodded and continued to study the menu like it was a map. I watched him closely, his mouth twitched slightly and his fingers shook every once in a while as if his body was trying to get rid of his nerves discreetly.

I smiled and finally looked down at my own menu trying to decide what to eat. The waiter came back and we both ordered, handing her the menus. I looked up at Alex just to see him staring at me.

"What?" I asked, a smile tugging at my lips.

He stared at me for a few more seconds, his eyes squinting and him licking his lips.

"Eh, nothin'." He said looking down quickly.

He looked back up, a smile that looked somewhat fake somewhat real on his lips.

"Did he give you the address to that hotel?" He suddenly asked.

"He didn't, actually." My eyebrows furrowed.

I pulled back out my phone and texted our manager, asking for the address. When I looked back up again, he was staring at me, again.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked. His eyes looked conflicted as he bit his lip. I set my hand on the table.

"Nothing, I just... I love you." He murmured, placing his hand on top of mine and stroking it gently.

"I love you, too." I said.

I meant it, but something was playing on his mind. Just as he grabbed my hand, the waitress came back and we sprung apart.

Alex sighed and picked at a little scratch on his hand. As soon as we got our food I began to eat leaving Alex to his own devices. When I looked up about twenty minutes later I had seen that Alex didn't take a bite.

"Al...What's wrong?" I murmured.

Alex just shook his head and sighed. I sent a pout his way.

"C'mon munchkin, tell me what's wrong."

He smiled at the nickname but it was soon gone, "Why were you up late last night?" he murmured.

I flinched and didn't reply.

I looked back down at my food and swallowed the lump in my throat.

I was just about to lift my fork to take another bite but Alex reached across the table, lowering my hand.

I looked up into his worried eyes. I let go of the fork, and he slipped his hand into mine, holding it tightly.

"Miles Kane." He said softly.

I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to tell him. He squeezed my hand again and I knew that I had to tell him at this point, he wouldn't drop it.

"Last night, I just..." I paused.

How do I say this to Al? How do I tell him that I wish that I could display my love for him to the world? How do I tell him that it hurt my feelings that he wanted to cover up the love bites that I gave to him on the day that we finally confessed our feelings? I sighed and looked into Al's eyes. I probably could have cried.

I tried to speak again but I felt my throat close up and tears brim at my eyes. I got up quickly pulling my hand away from Alex's and walking quickly out of the restaurant.

I wrapped my arms around my shaking body trying to push away tears. After a little bit I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"Mi...please baby tell me." he murmured.

I flinched and whimpered finally letting the words escape me.

"I want everyone to know we're dating...and I'm mad that you wanted to cover the love bites." I blurted out.

I took a few steps backwards, my arms still wrapped around myself. A tear slipped out my right eye. Alex just stood there, looking down.

He looked up, tears brimming his own eyes.

"Mi, come here..." He began taking steps towards me, but I kept stepping back, my tears slipping out.

I was finally by a wall and couldn't move anymore, and Al wrapped his arms around me. I let out a sob as I burried my face into his neck.

"We'll talk about this at the hotel, what's the address?" He asked.

I parted from him, a little surprised that he didn't give me almost any response. I turned away from him, wiping my tears and pulling out my phone.

"Al, what about your food?" I asked, turning around.

It was then that I noticed the little bag that he had, which held the containers of both our foods.

I sighed and wiped away more tears, whispering the address to him.

"Let's walk. It will help you calm down." he smiled but I could tell it was fake.

He was mad at me. I looked down and ignored his outstretched hand, instead walking in the direction of the hotel. Alex followed a little bit behind me. We soon made it to the hotel and I went inside, signing in and getting our room key. When we got into the room Alex closed and locked the door.

"Okay, so let's talk about this, love..." he said.

I went and sat on one of the beds. There were two. I felt like perhaps I'd be sleeping alone tonight. Not by my own choice. Al walked over, sitting on the bed across from me.

"So, about our relationship..." He started.

With my racing mind I thought that he was going to tell me that we'd have to break up. I quickly pushed that thought out of my head. It was ridiculous.

"I-" he began stuttering.

He wasn't only mad, but nervous as well. I knew that I shouldn't have said anything.

"I'm not ready, for a public announcement." He finally said.

"I know that you want to tell the world, but I'm just... Not ready." He explained.

I nodded. "About the love bites..." He started.

"I just, I was worried-"

"About what?!" I raised my voice.

He flinched and looked up at me worriedly.

"Mi, I just...you know I don't let birds give me bites..." he murmured looking down.

I rolled my eyes a bit getting more upset by the second.

"No one would have fuckin' cared..." I grumbled getting up and grabbing my wallet.

"Where are you goin'?" he yelled after me as walked towards the door.

"I'm gonna go have a drink." I murmured.

He got up and and ran after me.

"It's barely noon love, just rest a bit..." he said, tugging at my shirt.

The desperation in his voice almost made me want to stay.

" 'Am not just another bird, Al." I said.

"Please, please, Mi, I never said that you were, please just stay." He begged me.

"I just need one drink, let me go, Al." I said.

A tear found it's way down my cheek and I wiped it away violently. He stared at me, his hands dropping to his sides. Tears began to stream down his face. I took this as my queue to leave.

I felt horrible as I stepped out the door, hearing him let out a sob just as it closed. I walked to the wall adjacent and slammed my forehead onto it, squeezing my eyes shut.

This forced a few tears out. I wiped them and walked down to the bar. I promised myself that I wouldn't get drunk, I'd just have one and think about the situation. Now wasn't a time to be pissed up.

I sat at the bar ordering a drink sadly. I sighed as I sipped my drink just trying to calm down. I don't even know who's fault the fight is. Should I apologize or should I wait for him to apologize to me?

I finished my drink and pushed back the temptation to order another, going back up to the hotel room.

I opened the door to see the bathroom door open and Alex washing his fresh shaven face. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry, Al." I murmured.

He ignored me and pryed my arms away from him. I flinched and stood there in shock. Alex has never ignored my apology like that.

He walked over to the towel, drying off his face.

"Al," I said softly.

I felt horrifically guilty. Making Al cry like that, making him ignore me like this. He walked out of the bathroom, running a hand through his hair. I stayed in the bathroom for a minute.

I rubbed my face, keeping my emotions down and walking out. He was sitting on the opposite bed and fussed with the remote, turning on the television. I walked over cautiously.

I sat in front of him and he got a frustrated look, leaning and trying to watch the Tv around me.

"Alex," I said.

"How fuckin dare you!" He shouted.

I jumped back.

"How dare you leave me alone in this room, Miles Kane! I begged you not to leave, you did it any way!"

"I needed to cool off a bit, Al!" I said back.

"And leave me to sob on that floor!? You misunderstood what I said and didn't even let me explain!" He sat up right as he ranted.

I backed away as much as I could out to the balcony. I gripped the metal bars as Alex followed me.

"Al I-I was angry I-I'm -" I cut myself off and gulped staring at him.

His eyes remained dark and angry. I closed my eyes tight and tensed my whole body. Alex gripped my arm and pulled me inside.

"You're such a fuckin' asshole sometimes, Mi! I swear to fuckin' God!" he yelled, pinning me to the wall.

I gasped, my eyes flying open. I was staring into Alex's dark eyes, hints of lust hidden behind the anger.

Suddenly I got an idea. I pushed him back and gripped his wrist just like he did to me, pushing him against the wall.

I slammed my lips against his feeling him calm down beneath my touch. I parted from him after a moment. I put my forhead on his.

"I'm sorry, Al. I shouldn't have just left you like that, I should've been a little more considerate of your feelings. It wasn't a big deal but I made a big deal out of it... I'm so sorry." I said, backing up again to look into his eyes.

"I forgive you, Mi. I'm sorry, too." He said, smashing his lips to mine again.

He pulled me against him by the waist, kissing me as he swayed against me. I brought a hand to his hair. I gripped it tightly and tugged it, earning a moan from him as I felt his jeans become a bit hard.

"Is this your kink or somethin?" I said, parting from him.

"Yeah." He said without even hesitating. A light blush made his face turn pink.

"Only when you do it, though." He said.

I laughed and kissed him again grinding against him. He moaned into my mouth and kissed back.

As he pulled away he murmured, "We should take a shower, yeah?"

I blushed and nodded, grabbing him and pulling him into the bathroom. I closed the door stripping down with him.

We got into the shower and I started the water on warm. I quickly

slammed Alex against the wall and kissing him hungrily.

I knew that the wall was cold, but I didn't realize how cold it was until I had pressed Al against it. Al arched his back until he was pushing onto me roughly, the friction between us almost unbearable.

We were both equally turned on, our bodies rubbing against one another. Our breathing was heavy as I broke from Al's lips to kiss his jaw. I trailed my lips down his neck, biting here and there as I made my way back up to his jaw line.

"Fuck..." He moaned out.

I backed up to look into his eyes, but as I did so, I brought a hand up, tightly gripping his hair, and giving it a slow, rough tug. Al's eyes rolled back as he closed them, throwing his head back.

The site alone could have thrown me over. He was holding onto me, and we continued to grind against one another.

"Fuck, Mi..." Al groaned, after a particularly harsh movement of my hips.

I held back my moans and continued to grind heavily. I was too worried to actually fuck him so I just kept grinding. He seemed to be growing agitated and he let out a whine.

"Miles, just fuck me already!" he whined loudly.

A blush covered my cheeks as I sort of stood there unsure of what to do. Yeah I'd been with a guy or two before but that was ages ago... And this is Alex.

Alex the awkward, fragile, gorgeous human being who just asked me to 'fuck' him. He began grinding on me again.

I felt nervousness take over me as the naked man before me pushed his hips against mine. I-I couldn't just... Not here... No, in the bed maybe, but right here in the shower?

W-what if we fell? And Al got hurt? I couldn't do that to him. I felt Al begin to slow down, and I knew, that he knew something was up. The slower he rocked against me the more turned on I felt.

I bit on his neck and he began to move faster again, letting out a low, throaty moan. If he kept up noises like that, I just might be able to do it.

I reached down and grabbed the side of his bum, causing him to jerk, the action causing both of us to moan. I ran a hand down from his chest to his v lines, rubbing his hips.

Despite how much I wanted to fuck Alex I was too worried about our environment. I just continued to grind on him letting his moans send me over the edge.

I came quickly, as did Al and moaned letting out a string of curses into his shoulder. Alex panted and nuzzled into my neck as the water cascaded down around us washing away everything.

I turned the water off and carefully carried Alex out of the shower. I set him down and wrapped a big fluffy towel around him and kissed his nose.

He held the towel tightly, smiling at me. I wrapped a towel around my own waist, and when I turned back around, Al was shivering slightly.

"Are you cold, buddy?" I asked.

He nodded, "A little, yeah."

I walked over to him, running my hand through his wet hair. "I'll grab you your boxers and we can have a cuddle, yeah?" I offered, softly.

He nodded.

"Stay here, love." I said.

I went out, found his boxers and my own, slipping them on. I walked into the bathroom and handed him his as he slipped his own on. I hopped into the right bed, and held open the covers.

Al climbed in gently, as if he were a doe, and clung to me, laying his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his forehead.

~~~

A/N:

Hey-yo! Quick note, there's probably a heated scene in every chapter for, perhaps, 3 or 4 more chapters. It's just so entertaining to write, so I apologize, haha.

Hope you enjoyed xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 25 8
Miles, a famous session musician, and Alex, an Irish student, hate each other's guts. What they both ignore, is that the fate that governs our lives...
30K 1.3K 29
Alex has written Miles love letters almost everyday since he figured out he was in love with him. But when someone threatens to out him to the school...
780 34 4
Strictly over 18s only It is 2018, Miles is back in London after leaving the hell of LA, and Alex's indifference. Distraught and lonely, and after he...
44.9K 1.4K 16
Miles is (very) in love with his best friend, Alex. What does Miles have to do to get Alex's love? I guess you'll just have to read to find out (;