Chapter 9; Aviation

{ Miles POV }

I woke up in bed with a half naked person on top of me.

I myself am wearing only my boxers and I'm pretty sure I had a hard on right now.

A blush spread through my cheeks as I sat up, ready to apologize to the bird I brought home just to see that it wasn't a bird.

It was Alex, completely asleep.

His boxers still clung to his body but the sheets looked dirty with sweat and who knows what else.

Fear shot through me and I got out of bed quickly, picking all my clothes up from last night and shoving them in my wardrobe.

I ran to the bathroom taking a shower and trying to look halfway presentable.

Maybe he won't remember.

I can probably convince him that we brought birds with us and they left before he woke up.

I could make up a fake number to give to him and say it's some girls.

My heart and mind raced as I exited the shower and dried off; pulling on clean clothes and making my way to the kitchen.

Oh god, what if he remembers?

He'll hate me for the rest of his life, oh god.

My hands shook with anxiety as my heart raced.

I grabbed a bottle of water chugging it down.

I took a few deep breaths calming my nerves a bit.

I stared straight ahead with my hands in front of my face.

My legs were bouncing and my breaths were deep and shallow.

I was trying so hard to remember what had happened last night, but I just couldn't.

I sat there for probably an hour when Al emerged from my room.

He was holding his head and squinting, still in his boxers as he walked out.

"God, Mi. What the fuck happened last night?" He said, sitting at the aisle across from me and placing his head down on the marble.

"Eh, think we brought some birds home like." I said, nervously tapping my feet.

"Realleh? Tha' knows?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"D'you think we did a gang bang?" He asked.

I choked on air.

Al looked up, curiously gazing at me.

"Y'alright?" He asked.

"F-fine..." I said, getting up and grabbing the asprins and water.

I handed him water and two aspirins, turning my back to him and taking my own aspirins.

My heart hammered in my chest as arms wrapped around me.

I squeaked and blushed as Alex nuzzles into my neck.

"Sorry for using your bed, mate. I'll clean up everythin' for you." Alex murmured, practically pressing his whole body to me.

I could feel me pants tighten and become uncomfortable.

I pulled away.

"Ahahaha don't worry about it Al, I'll take care of it be right back!" I practically screamed the last part, running to the bathroom.

I began to hyperventilate in the bathroom.

I was pacing back and forth.

I finally collapsed on the floor in the furthest corner from the door.