Chapter 14; Mad Sounds

{ Alex's POV }

"Y-You do?" I asked shakily.

I stared at Miles. He looked beyond scared. My grip loss ended on him and I backed up a few steps.

Miles likes me back.

Oh my lord.

I looked back up at him and saw tears forming in his eyes.

He pushed past me and went for the door but I grabbed him and pulled him into my arms slamming my lips against his and God did it feel amazing. He gasped against my lips but quickly started kissing be me back.

He pushed me back against the wall deepening the kiss. My heart pounded in my chest as I shared my first sober, real kiss with Miles.

We parted for a second, I felt tears brim my eyes, as I looked into his already teary ones.

"I've always loved you, Miles." I connected my lips with his again and I let one of my hands move down his back.

My goal was his bum but perhaps in a minute. Instead, I wrapped that one arm around his waist, bringing him closer to me, so that the whole of our bodies were touching. He brought one hand up by my jaw, also gripping the hair that fell there, and one went down to my waist, squeezing it.

"I've waited for this moment for so long." Miles whispered.

He sounded so happy. I know that I was.

Finally, I didn't have to hide from him.

The kiss began to pickup pace and our hands began to roam around one another's bodies.

I clung to him and kissed him till I couldn't breath. My hands moved down to his bum as I pulled away and started kissing his jaw. He let out a small moan as I nibbled at his ear and rubbed his side.

A giggle escaped me at the sound and I continued to kiss down his throat to his collarbone. He squeezed my sides sending shivers through me.

"God Al, you're so perfect..." he growled huskily into my ear, picking me up and kissing me.

I felt a soft surface underneath me after a few minutes, the bed I'm guessing. He flipped us so I was straddling him and we continued to kiss.

I'd never felt so happy, and needless to say, turned on.

After biting and sucking at his neck, I finally found a weak spot. I sucked on it and I felt Miles shiver beneath me.

He was trying to hold back vocal sounds, but when I bit on the spot, a moan drew from his lips. I smiled, placing one more kiss on the spot before moving back up and sucking on his jaw.

I felt his hands reach down to my bum, squeezing it, which caused my hips to jerk forward. He moaned and I felt the hard on he had through his pants.

"I always knew that you had a big bum." He breathily chuckled.

"Shut up." I said, my accent dripping with thickness.

I kissed him roughly, and took this opportunity to begin rocking my hips back and forth over his.

He gasped at the contact and I could feel him shaking as he tried to hold in any sound that he had building up inside him.

"Let it out, love..." I murmured in his ear, rocking quickly against his hips.

A string of curses poured out of him along with a loud moan. I grinned and bit his ear, tugging at it gently. He moaned once more and groaned.

"One day I'm gonna fuck that arse of yours and you won't be able to sit for a week." he growled.