Chapter 15; Snap Out Of It

{ Miles' P.O.V. }

I stayed up a little longer than Al before actually falling asleep. When we woke up it was around noon. I really did feel tired.

But, I suppose that its nothing some caffeine couldn't cure. Both Alex and I stretched and yawned.

"Morning, Al." I said, my voice raspy.

"Morning, Mi." He responded.

His morning voice was incredibly... Attractive. I'd slept in the same bed as him before, and heard his morning voice before, but it was just something that I loved.

I got up and walked around to his side of the bed, plopping down next to him and pressing my lips to his. He fell onto his back and giggled as I kissed him. It felt amazing, it really did. As I pulled back he whined, grabbing my hand.

I laughed and pressed my lips eagerly to his once again. He licked my bottom lip causing a shudder to run through me. I finally actually pulled away and stroked his cheek.

"C'mon, let's go have breakfast and find a hotel to stay in." I murmured softly, kissing Al's cheek.

He nodded in reply and stood with me. I watched him get dressed, blatantly staring at his bum. He laughed when he caught me.

"C'mon you. I'm starvin'." he slurred slightly.

We made our way out of the bus into the city.

We walked around contemplating where to eat. Any time that we were in an area where no one could see us, I'd grab Al's bum. He'd jerk forward and smack my arm as he blushed.

Soon we decided on a breakfast joint which looked old... Old in style that is.

 As we stepped in, it was like being transported back to the 60's, and I knew that Al was already in love with the place. I enjoyed it too, and we sat in a booth in the back. A waitress came and gave us menus.

A minute or two later, my phone began to ring. I answered it, and it was our manager telling us that he found a hotel, and he was wondering if we wanted to book one room or separate rooms. I didn't hesitate to tell him that a single room would be fine.

Alex looked up from his menu, a curious look in his eye as he turned his head to the side slightly. I smiled at him.

"Our manager...he found a hotel for us." I murmured.

Alex nodded and continued to study the menu like it was a map. I watched him closely, his mouth twitched slightly and his fingers shook every once in a while as if his body was trying to get rid of his nerves discreetly.

I smiled and finally looked down at my own menu trying to decide what to eat. The waiter came back and we both ordered, handing her the menus. I looked up at Alex just to see him staring at me.

"What?" I asked, a smile tugging at my lips.

He stared at me for a few more seconds, his eyes squinting and him licking his lips.

"Eh, nothin'." He said looking down quickly.

He looked back up, a smile that looked somewhat fake somewhat real on his lips.

"Did he give you the address to that hotel?" He suddenly asked.

"He didn't, actually." My eyebrows furrowed.

I pulled back out my phone and texted our manager, asking for the address. When I looked back up again, he was staring at me, again.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked. His eyes looked conflicted as he bit his lip. I set my hand on the table.