Chapter 11; Do I Wanna Know?

{ Miles' P.O.V. }

 I drove Al back to my place, thinking it a good idea to keep an eye on him.

As I pulled into the lot, I spoke gently.

 "We'll go by your flat later, to get you some clothes, alright?" I asked.

 I looked at him quickly before flickering back to my wheel, turning into the spot.

That second was just long enough to see him nod. We got out, walking towards the lobby door. I looked back when Al wasn't next to me.

 He was wobbling and had a hand out, looking like he was trying to keep his balance.

 "You alright, Mate?" I called back.

 He had an odd look on his face.

 "Bit dizzy, like." He said, tripping but catching himself.

 I quickly jogged to him, holding him steadily in my arms.

"Thanks, Mi... Sorry." He said.

 "Dont be sorry, you haven't eaten or walked in a while." I softly said.

I led Alex up to my flat, gently walking him into the living room and sitting him down.

"Do you want food?" I asked.

"I dunno. I don't feel hungry I just feel empty," he mumbled.

"Yeah, you're probably hungry. How about I get you a fruit salad and some soup? We need ta' put a lil' more meat on those bones, " I pinched his cheeks a bit barely able to even get a little bit of his cheek in between my fingers.

He let out a little giggle and I smiled, going into the kitchen and making him
some food.

"Mi!" I heard Alex call out.

 I stirred the broth one more time before leaving it to heat up.

I jogged out into the living area.

 "Whats up, buddy?" I asked, coming to the back of the couch.

 He was fiddling with his hands, he looked so cute. He looked up at me, his big, Brown, chocolatey eyes looking into mine. I smiled, before he could talk, I placed my hand on his jaw, quickly retracting it and feigning pain.

 He looked confused.

 "Such a sharp jaw line, I ought to be more careful." I said.

Little compliments like these really made Al feel better; special, even.

 He smiled and scratched at his own jaw.

"I don't wanna be a burden, but I still feel dizzy like. And warm." I nodded.

 "Lay down, Mate." I said.

"In my room, c'mon, I'll help you get undressed." I spoke softly, helping him up and into my room.

I lay him down and carefully took his bottoms off. I sat him up and pulled his shirt off, placing a little kiss on his shoulder. His smile widened and he leaned back against my bed.

" You rest and I'll get you your fruit salad. The soup will take a bit longer, " I said with a smile.

I made my way to the kitchen grabbing the fruit salad and going back to Alex. He looked so peaceful in my bed and I grinned at the thought of it smelling like him later.

" Here, Alex." I said, sitting him up and handing him the bowl of fruit.

His eyes fluttered open and he took it from me gently.