Unnatural - Love (Vampire Dia...

By Cruel_Bliss

-- UNDER CONSTRUCTION -- Emma Jacobs falls for the mischievous Damon Salvatore and returns to Mystic Falls to... More

Meeting Momentarily.
Men, love 'em then leave 'em.
A Refeshment of Years.
Ew, School.
Mystery Falls.
Back on track.
What's put in the cupboard, stays in the cupboard.
I can't hear, speak louder.
Three Words, Eight Letters - I HATE YOU.
Should we shave him or leave him.
Questionability.
LOL Wot.
I'm Lesbian.
Lesbihonest.
Curse, what curse.
Hah, and you say your day was bad.
Don't inhale what you can't chew.
Ima Rock Harold.
Tredmill.
Moments like these.
Peanut Butter and Garlic Sandwiches.
Love Lies.
We got a bassass over here.
How Unfortunate.

Let's stick her.

4.3K 63 10
By Cruel_Bliss

Emma woke up in Tyler’s bed, Tyler himself passed out on the floor. She realised it wasn't a school day, but still decided to leave. She climbed back out the window and hopped into her car.

"Time to visit the boyfriend." she thought.

Once at the boarding house, she didn't bother knocking. She waltzed in looking around to hear the house dead.

"Ha. No one's up yet! Well Marni would be dead at this moment anyway!" Emma thought, making her way up to Damon’s room.

When she reached it, she opened the door without hesitation, to see Damon lying in his bed, holding up a picture of what seemed to be Katherine.

"You knew Katherine?" She asked, crawling into the bed, lying down on his chest.

"Well she did kind change me. You know, back in the day." He replied, still staring at the picture.

Emma was surprised he had never mentioned it. "And you have her picture why?"

Damon laid the photo back down on his bench, placing his hand on her head. "You know, it was a memorable moment that I've had for over centuries. Thought I might keep it."

Emma giggled. She then remembered Marni's wall. She decided to do the same. "Well you know. You and I are going to have to get ourselves some memorable moments!"

"Anything you want." Damon kissed her head. Laying there with Emma in his arms.

 Emma and Damon finally decided to have breakfast. Damon promised to make Emma his famous choc chip pancakes Marni had told her all about.

The smell of his cooking filled the room. Damon laughed.

"What?" Emma asked. Not seeing the funny side.

"Just wait. You'll hear it." he replied.

Emma sat there for a few minutes. Hearing nothing. Then suddenly she heard a thump on the ceiling of the kitchen, a moan, a shuffle and suddenly Marni was on a high stool next to Emma.

Emma broke into laughter.

Marni looked around puzzled.

Emma shut up along with Damon. Sitting there as if it were nothing.

"Fine then. Don't tell me." Marni pouted.

"Eat this. It will shut you up!" Damon placed a plate of pancakes in front of both Emma and Marni.

Emma noticed, a REAL dribble fall from Marni's mouth. "You are one strange person."

Marni grinned a wide mouth smile, pancakes, teeth and all.

"So what are we doing today?" Damon asked, taking a seat himself.

"Sleep." Marni spoke with her mouth full, making it hard to understand.

"I'm going to go see an old associate." Emma also answered.

Damon's eyebrows raised. "An old associate?"

"Yeah. Just a friend."

"May I ask, who?" Damon didn't raise his fork to his mouth.

"Naarr. Don't think you like them." Emma smirked to herself. She wasn't going to spill.

"Them? If you’re not telling me their name, can you at least tell me there gender?"

"Hermaphrodite if you must know."

Marni's mouth dropped, little bits of food falling out. "Can I come? I've never met someone like that before!"

Damon stared at Emma, ignoring his sister. "So that's a no then. Fine with me, I'm going out myself. Meet back here for lunch?" Damon was slightly annoyed.

"Can't, promised lunch with Tyler."

Damon was hurt, "So not only do you spend the night with him, but you decide to be with him more than me?"

"So what? You’re going around watching my every move? Have you ever heard of something called personal space?" Emma was getting annoyed herself.

Marni looked back and forth at the arguing couple. She picked up her plate and begun to walk out.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Emma and Damon shouted at the same time.

Marni froze in her tracks, looking out the door way and replied, "If you must know. I am taking my breakfast to my room so I can eat it in peace!" Marni walked out.

Emma directed her gaze back to Damon. "Goodbye!" she stood up, stomping out of the kitchen that instant.

"Fine don't finish your breakfast!" Damon snide back, yelling between walls.

"It was dry anyway!" Emma left.

 She ended up driving to the grill. Emma found an empty booth and took a seat. Compelling the waiter for a bourbon. Emma had learnt to compel a few days back.

A couple of minutes went by and she started getting bored. Suddenly the person she wanted to see sat in front of her.

"Thanks for TRYING to kill me." Emma emphasized the word.

"Well you know how people are these days. Steroids and all." Katherine replied.

"Any chance you want to explain why?"

"Why I wanted to kill you? Oh that's simple. Your friend with benefits, Damon and his brother Stefan used to be my puppets a few years back. Make that more than a few." Katherine smiled, stealing  Emma's glass and taking a swig.

"He's my boyfriend and what do you mean by puppets?" Emma took the glass off her, also taking a swig.

"Oh I wouldn't say that. He’s only ever had a thing for one women in his life, trust me. As for puppets, I mean I compelled Stefan to do what I want. You know what I mean. As for Damon, he did it willingly." Katherine smirked.

Emma ignored it, "So why kill me?"

"You have Damon. Isn't that obvious? As for Elena, I have something more special in mind for her."

"Congratulations. I would give you a medal, but unfortunately I'm fresh out of them. So here's the deal. You leave town, never to be seen again or I'll stake you. Simple as that. As for Damon, you changed him. Big woop! Compelling someone to do something, I'm pretty sure means, they don't like you."

Katherine laughed at Emmas threat. "1. you’re a vampire. I have age over you, so I could take you down. 2. you obviously don't know Damon as well as you think. Go ask him for yourself, if things don't add up to you, give me a call and I'll tell you the truth." Katherine disappeared, leaving a napkin in front of where she had been sitting.

Emma grabbed it, noticing it held a mobile number on it. She rolled her eyes and got up. Not looking where she was going, she ran into someone.

"I am so..." Emma smiled when Jeremy's face met hers. “Oh hey, what’s up?”

" I was actually on my way to say something to my sister, but she disappeared." Jeremy gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh yeah. She had to leave in a hurry." Emma lied. "Listen I would love to stay and chat but I'm late for a lunch meeting and an argument with the boyfriend."

Jeremy laughed, "Okay. You want to hang out some time? Like go drag racing in your car?"

Emma smirked. "I would love to. I'll get your number off Elena and I'll call you yeah?"

Jeremy nodded with his cute smile and Emma left, making her way back to Tyler's house.

"You disappeared." Emma and Tyler were in the kitchen preparing lunch for his family.

"Oh yeah sorry. Had to see Damon." Emma winced, remembering her and Damon's last conversation.

"If it's any conciliation. I don't like that guy." Tyler smirked when Emma laughed.

"No one does." Emma started placing the salads and dishes out onto the table.

"Arn't you two cute?" Carol, Tylers mum,  walked into the kitchen.

Everything went silent.

"Awkward." Emma mumbled. Tyler overheard then laughed.

"It's nice to have you back." Carol said, smiling and taking a seat at the table.

"It's good to be back." That's when Tylers father walked in.

"Please tell me that's Emma's chilli chicken with salad!" He also taking a seat.

Emma laughed, "Of course!"

 Emma was there for over three hours. She finally decided to get back to the boarding house.

When she entered back into the house, Damon was already sitting in the living room, reading a book and drinking a glass of bourbon.

"Tyler says hi!" Emma lied.

"Bite me." He replied.

Emma took a seat on the opposite side of the room.

"Did you see your associate?" Damon didn't look up from his book.

"Mmmhmm." she replied, grabbing a book herself. "What really happened between you and Katherine?" she also not looking up.

Damon placed down his book, but not his drink. "We met. She compelled myself and Stefan. She messed around with us, made us feed off her. My father shot both Stefan and I. We died and came back as vampires. Emily Bennet taught us the ropes and I became a very unstable vampire roaming the streets of many different countries. Then I met you." Damon was now staring across the room at Emma.

Emma placed down her book, vampire sped across the room and stood in front of him. Emma looked deep into his eyes. Some how she could tell that that wasn't the entire truth. But she decided to leave it with that.

"Okay then." She smiled and kissed him.

He pulled her onto his lap. "Well what do you want to do now?" Damon asked.

She thought for a moment, not coming up with any ideas. "Lets just sit and get to know each other." She winked at him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, thinking he already knew everything to her.

"I know you compelled Claire to tell you some things about me. But there is also allot more that you don't know!"

Damon smirked, "Start talking."

 A couple of days went past. Damon and Emma were the top new couple. But they didn't mind.

Still the things that Katherine had said and the way she knew Damon hadn't told her everything, remained in her mind.

She decided to call Katherine to see what she had meant.

"Emma. What a surprise!" Katherine picked up on the other end.

"I'm at Caroline's, hurry up." She replied.

A couple of seconds later, there was knocking on the door.

Emma opened it and stared at Katherine. "Here's the deal. I'll invite you in if you promise to NOT kill me."

Katherine smirked, "Don't worry. It's Stefan I'm after. I only came after you for some fun!"

Emma nodded, "Come in then." Emma held out her arm, indicating for Katherine to proceed.

They took a seat in the living room.

"So, didn't believe what Damon had to say?" Katherine held a coffee between her hands. Same as Emma.

"I knew he hadn't told me everything. I just wanted to hear your side of the story."

Katherine smirked, "Well this is it." She paused for a brief moment, taking a sip of her coffee. "When I met the Salvatore brothers, they were just kind men. I was a vampire and enjoyed their loving attention. Damon fell for me, myself not having to compel him to do anything. Stefan on the other hand, was compelled every time. When they thought I had been burned in the church, Damon spent his *however many years* trying to open the tomb. I was alive yet he did not know. He finally opened the tomb with the help of Bonnie and discovered I had not been there. He went on a ramp page, drinking, driving extra. That's when he met you in New York. I only came back to get Stefan back. I am in love with Stefan. Sure I enjoyed Damon's company, but I do not love him as he does me."

Emma felt a little hurt, listening to Katherine’s speech. For some reason, Emma believed what she had been saying. "So what your saying is, I am just a backup girlfriend because he still has undying love for you."

Katherine smirked, “I knew you would catch on. I did some research. Turns out your an Alyrus. Am I not correct?"

Emma nodded, not knowing where this was heading.

"You can transform into any living thing. If you do not believe me, change into me, pretend that you are me and see what comes out."

Emma began considering it. "This stays between you and me."

Katherine nodded, "You have my word."

"Thank you, you can go now. As for Elena. Hurt her or kill her. I will kill you. Stefan loves her, not you. Best bet is to move on." Emma stood up, looking towards the door.

Katherine left without another word.

 Emma text Damon to meet her at the Grill in ten. She had to know for sure.

Katherine had left her a picture of herself on the table, so Emma was able to concentrate and transform into her.

Emma concentrated and it had worked. Now was for the real test.

Emma vamp sped to the grill, casually strolling in and seeing Damon at a booth by himself.

"Lets hope this works." Emma thought.

She took a seat in front of Damon.

"Katherine." Damon said in his serious tone.

"What? Surprised to see me?" Emma replied.

"What do you want?" He asked, ordering three drinks. For Himself.

"Oh you know. Your undying love for me." Emma smirked, Katherine's smile. Hoping that it was working.

"You never told me you were out of the tomb." He replied, downing his first drink.

"Didn't stop you searching the world for me did it?" Emma said, remembering Katherine's words.

"I wasn't going to give up on us."

"If you didn't realize after the first ten years. I already had." Emma thinking of what Katherine would say. "Damon, I love Stefan. It was always Stefan."

Hurt hit Damon's eyes, but it disappeared. Emma felt guilty, but kept her stance.

"I loved you. You were the only person I ever loved." Damon downed is next two drinks. "If you ever mention any of this to Emma. I will kill you." Damon glared at her.

"Oops. Looks like you’re going to have to." Emma smirked. Hurt thrashing inside her. She disappeared.

 Emma sat in her bed. Remembering the words Damon had last spoke. "I loved you." Tears reached her eyes, all she wanted to do was cry. Suddenly there was knocking on her door.

"Hey it's Caroline. Damon's down stairs." She called from the opposite side of the door.

Emma got up and made her way down. Damon stood at the bottom of the stair case, a worried expression covering his face.

"Emma I can explain." He begun, but Emma cut him off.

"No Damon. There is no need for you to. I know what you did and how you felt. I would have been slightly annoyed yes, but it would have passed. Except, you lied to me Damon. You lied to me over and over again, saying that there was nothing else to it. You love her. Not me. I was just your back up girlfriend, so you could get over her." Tears rolled down her face.

"Whatever she told you, she lied Emma. She’s a lying bitch and wants to destroy everything between us." Damon grabbed Emmas arms, but she shrugged him off.

"See Damon, that's the thing. She didn't lie. You did. You were the one who told me there was nothing to it. You lied. It's over Damon. Bonnie and every other person were right. I should have stayed away from you the moment I laid eyes on you." She glared at him and then the door. Magically she was able to swing it open. Causing it to smack against the wall. "Get out. I never want to see your face again."

Emma crossed her arms, her anger overcame her sadness. Damon's eyes were blood shot. Probably re-framing from allowing her to see his tears. He then left.

Emma let herself cry. She leaned against the wall and slide down onto the bottom step. Caroline walked down sitting with her, holding her with comfort.

It was over for Emma and Damon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
640K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...