Adoptive Daddy

By lovelynerdyathlete97

"You have a couple options here, abort, adopt, or keep the baby." I mentally scoffed at how inconsiderate the... More

Adoptive Daddy**
Chapter 2**
Chapter 3**
Chapter 4**
Chapter 5**
Chapter 6**
Chapter 7**
Chapter 8**
Chapter 9**
Chapter 10**
Chapter 11**
Chapter 12**
Chapter 13**
Chapter 14**
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16**
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19**
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21**
Chapter 22**
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24**
Chapter 25**
Chapter 26**
Chapter 27**
Chapter 28**
Epilogue**
Please Read
Author's Note

Chapter 29

23.1K 700 36
By lovelynerdyathlete97

I settled Sophia and Conner into their kid’s high chairs and then sat down at the café table. I crossed my legs and looked at my mother who sat across from me.

We both sat in silence and stared at each other waiting for the other to say something. “You called me for this meeting, what is this about?” My mom shifted in her chair and then took a sip of her water.

“I wanted to come here and get you to apologize to me.” I honestly had no time for her crap. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair.

“Why am I apologizing to you? I’ve done nothing wrong.”

“You’re with that man. And now since you’re divorcing him, I want you to apologize to me for not listening.” I simply grabbed my purse and stood up, getting Sophia and Conner set in their stroller.

“Mom, if you don’t stop being like this, you will lose me and your grandchildren. He is my husband and I am not divorcing him.” I walked out of the café and into the street and took a deep breath, holding back my tears.

I love my mother so much, but she is so close minded and stubborn. She wants me to live how she wants me to live, and I can’t do it anymore. It’s time to get my life in order and for that to happen, I need to close one more open wound.

I decided on walking over to Holli’s house because I needed to clear my mind with the crisp wind. It looked overcast and I knew rain was coming, but it was still refreshing.

The white house with red shutters and a blue door came into sight and my heart started to pound. Would Holli be angry at me? Would she still want to be my friend?

I’d realized that none of this was her fault and I refused to allow the sick mind of one individual affect my relationships with others. Holli is not Ron, nor will she ever be.

I knocked on the door and took a deep breath. The hard steps told me that someone as coming to the door, most likely a male’s footsteps. The door opened and I stared into the clear, concerned eyes of my brother.

“Micah.” I walked from behind the stroller and literally jumped into my brother’s arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

“I was so scared, Chase.” He shushed me and tightened his grip on my shaking body. The tears that I held in flowed freely from my eyes and I broke down in my brother’s arms. There was a level of protection that only an older brother could provide and I reveled in it. I didn’t have to be strong for him.

I was just his baby sister who needed comforting.

I slid out of his grip and wiped my eyes. His eyes were glassy and I reached up and kissed his cheek. “It’s okay, Chase. I’m okay, now. I love you.”

“I love you too, Micah.” I straightened my shirt and turned to my two kids who stared at me with wide inquisitive looks. They were too smart.

“Micah.” I tensed then turned to look at Holli who was standing in the hallway behind Chase in only shorts and one of his shirts.

“Holli.” Now that we were face to face, it was awkward. I didn’t know what to say. ‘Hey sorry your step father who you loved as your own father kidnapped me and wanted to rape me.’

That wouldn’t work.

Chase gently grabbed my hand and I looked at him. “I’ll take care of my niece and nephew. Go talk to her.”

I walked into the house and stood facing Holli, just staring at her. “Holli, I-”

“I’m so sorry, Micah!” She rushed at me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and relaxed in her embrace. This is what I wanted to happen. I wanted to embrace my best friend and hug her to reassure her that she’s still one of the most important people in my life.

“You don’t have to be sorry. It wasn’t your fault.”

“But- but you warned me when we were younger and I didn’t listen.” I pulled away and gently wiped at her tears.

“And how much of what you said would’ve been listened to? I didn’t even know and nobody could’ve prevented it.”

“I love you so much.” I pulled her back into a hug.

“I love you too. Now enough of this depressing stuff, Gabe proposed!” Holli squealed and we started catching each other up on everything that’s been going on since she had her mini hibernation with Chase.

“So, I wanted to tell you, I’m pregnant!” My face brightened and I hugged her and Chase who had made his way to the couch we were sitting on.

“Congrats guys! You’ll make great parents. Actually, I’m going to break the news to Michael tonight that I’m pregnant too.”

Holli laughed and hugged me again. Her pregnancy seemed to have made her really touchy and excitable.

I said good bye to them and left with a lighter heart than I had coming in. I called Michael who was finally back in the office. “Hey, Mikey.”

“Hey, baby girl. You sound happier.”

“Oh I am. I saw my lover and my gosh he knows exactly what spots to hit.” I moaned into the phone. Michael growled sexily into the phone and I chuckled.

“Well, I’ll have you tonight and we’ll really see who can hit it right.” I felt a shiver of unsaid promises in his statement and I loved it.

“Okay Mikey. Tonight it is. Tell my two love birds that I love them and said hello.” He chuckled.

“Okay, let me talk to my babies.”

Hmm, tonight they’ll be one more added to that list.

I put the phone on speaker and smiled as the kids gurgled happily to the sound of their father’s sexy voice. We all said good bye and I hung up, smiling deviously.

Time to put my plan into action.

***

Michael’s POV:

I sighed in relief as I finally pulled up to our apartment complex. We were in the process of moving into our new house, but Micah didn’t want to make a big deal about it, so it was a slow and quiet process.

I unlocked the door and walked into my dark apartment. “Micah?” No answer. I walked further into my home and looked around, but only found a piece of paper on the kitchen table.

‘The kids are at Holli and Chase’s house today. They need the practice. Now time for an activity! What is the only place in this house that we all hare so reluctantly? Don’t worry, this scavenger hunt will be really short.’

I was confused, but made my way to the bathroom. Micah was always complaining about how the bathroom had the most traffic and she was happy that everyone would have enough space and their own sink at the house.

I walked in the bathroom and saw that it was surrounded with candles. There was something in the middle of the candles and I dropped down to the toilet in disbelief.

A positive pregnancy test.

I rushed to my bedroom and found Micah laying on the bed naked with her legs open and inviting.

“Come on, daddy to be. Show me what you promised earlier.” I felt my body heat up in anticipation and I slowly loosened my tie, getting ready to ravish my wife.

Life was good, really good.

***********************************************************************************************************************Sooo if you noticed Michael basically ended the last two chapters the same way..and theres nothing left but the wedding and Baby Mikey. 

Next chapter will be the epilouge! I'm sad to see this book go :(

Well..I'll be starting a new book..what do you feel about student/teacher with a principal instead of an actual teacher?? 

Or if you can think of anything different that's along the lines of student/teacher PLEASE let me know! 

I hope you guys enjoyed! 

Love you guys! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 131 29
Hayley is just a regular teenager. she has 3 amazing friends who are always there for her and a loving boyfriend . But that is about to change when t...
312K 8.1K 26
A night of passion quickly turns into a lifetime of responsibility when a one night stand becomes more. Ava Jones has been friends with Blaze Archer...
15.2K 1K 38
Every winter Alver stays at the Henituse estate to spend time with his fiance, Cale Henituse. He learns very quickly to dread and resent the winterti...
237K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...