EXO-L DIARIES: THE EXO ONE SH...

By jaye-nim

Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in... More

exo-l diaries
note before we start
1: chen
2: sehun
3: d.o
4: chanyeol
5: suho
6: lay
7: xiumin
8: kai
9: baekhyun
SC: sehun
10: chanyeol
11: kai
12: suho
SC: SUHO
13: xiumin
14: baekhyun
15: d.o
16: sehun
17: lay
18: chen
3rd theme
19: baekhyun
20: suho
21: lay
just read this..
SPC: KRIS + LUHAN (edited)
22: kai
23: sehun
24: xiumin
OH MY FRIGGIN'
25: chen
26: d.o
27: chanyeol
4th theme
28: xiumin
SC: CHANYEOL
KRISmas special
29: d.o
30: chen

SC: KRIS

258 5 0
By jaye-nim

Another hard day at school ended, i made my way to the school gates alone. The sun still shines bright, making the weather humid. I took a deep breath of air as i got out of the gates. Smelling the polluted does make you cough real bad, im never going to do that again.

I have no time worrying about the polution right now, i need to study. Thats right, im here to study. I came all the way to the city, leaving my parents, to study hard and graduate.

There is this mini mart close by, and i am of course one of their top costumers. I come here every few days to buy snacks, rice packets, sandwiches, instant noodles, and breads. My favourite is the top quality, complete set of salmon rice packet. I only ate it twice, and both was bought by my friends.

The bell rang as i enter and greet the cashier guy. And today, he's here again. The cold guy who likes hanging out here, his badge spelled his name, kris. I smiled just looking at him playing with his phone. I giggle, better stay longer today.

"What shall i get today? Sandwich? Rice packets?" I mumbled.

Imagining those food, make me drool. Then i slap my face, idiot. I have no money to spend! My parents work hard to get me here, i should at least eat something cheap.

"Thats right, ____. Lets just get the bottled latte and cup ramen" i convinced myself, "its a perfect combination".

I was ready to pay and searched for my wallet, where did it go? I looked inside my bag, and found it. That was a close call for embarrassing myself.

"Thanks, come again" the cashier spoke in his low voice.

I just smiled at him and went to cook my ramen. Waiting for my ramyun to cook is a big test. Im so hungry, i can eat a whole truck of steak! I brought my ramen to an empty table opposite of kris'. So i can sneak looks witgout getting caught.

The 3 minutes pass, i was getting ready to chomp down my ramen when i heard, "chicken delivery".

I stopped my movements, kris ordered a whole pack of chicken. I gulped, must be delicious. But no, i cannot afford those chicken. No chicken until next month.

"Even food gives me stress," i sighed, madly slurping my noodles.

I drank the soup, feeling warm inside. Thats right, who need chicken anyway? I continue to eat my ramen, and accidentally, or maybe on purpose, peeked a look at kris' table. Oh, he isnt eating his chicken?

Why do i even care?! Dont be stupid, ____! I focused once again on finishing my cup ramen. It doesnt make me full, but im not wasting anymore money.

I drank my latte in one shot and put down the bottle beside the empty ramen cup. My life is a mess here, i starve for a day or two before eating a meal. And its not even rice, for chicken's sake! Wait, why am i even talking about chickens?

"Youre just too poor, ____" i bang my head on the table, making a loud thud.

I almost fell asleep before someone banged a can on the table. My eyes flutter open, ready to glare at the jerk. But instead, my vision was covered by a chicken. Whats this?

I lifted my head to see the box of chicken is now in front of me. And which startled me more, kris is sitting beside me. Of course with his phone in hand and his typical careless expression.

"What..?" I couldnt make a sentence.

"Eat," he told me, focusing on his phone.

"Sorry, what?!" I looked at him.

He turned to me, "eat some real food will ya? Not just those cheap cup ramen" he mumples the last part.

"You are buying this for me?" I ask in disbelieve.

"No, i was about to eat it, but i feel full" he reasoned.

"Oh, thanks anyway, i'll eat well" i smiled.

I opened the box, the golden brown chicken greeted me with the honey like smell. I love you kris! Whats with me today?! I mentally slapped myself.

Kris is still busy with his phone when i was about to take my first bite. This isnt right. The owner should et first, of course.

"Arent you eating?" I ask.

"Nope," he answered.

"Come on, youre not giving all this to me right?" I teased.

"Chicken aint my style" he spoke louder.

"Too bad, i'll just have to finish this all by myself then" i continued to tease him.

"Oh, gimme that!" He snatch a chicken from the box and ate.

I smiled, "isnt it good?".

We ate quietly, but i enjoyed it. I can watch him anytime i want, and this close. As expected, his smooth white skin, his high nose and his deep brown eyes, everything is so perfect.

"What are you looking at?" He rudely spoke.

"Uhm.. nothing" i looked away, this is embarrassing.

"You just looked at me and licked your lips" he stated.

"No i didnt," i denied.

"Yes you did, i saw--" i didnt hear his words.

I was too focused on the crumbs on the edge of his lips. He still looked sexy with those crumbs.

"Now youre looking at me again," he remimded.

"Yo-you have something," i reached for his lips.

He practically froze as i remove those crumbs. I can see his face turn pink, cutely he turned away.

"Anyway, you should finish this, i have to study," he mumbled, grabbing his bag and went before i can stop him.

"What was that?" I ask myself, "what was that?!".

I cheered silently, i just made kris flustered. And he left me two pieces of chicken. Better save these for later.

I pack the chicken and got my stuff before heading to my dorm. I am so looking forward to meet kris tomorrow. And im bringing him lunchbox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of class early today. The last class is history, i had my test. I cant even really study well yesterday, since the kris incident. Imagining it make me cringe. I hope i didnt fail the test though.

I hurriedly went to the supermarket to buy stuff and headed to my dorms. I have exactly 45 minutes and i cant afford being late.

"Now lets make lunch for kris," i prepared some ingridients.

I bought some chicken meat, eggs and sausages earlier. Im going to make him an omelette fried rice. 30 minutes passed, and im done packing. All is settled, now i should head for the mini market and wait for kris.

I was a bit late when i arrived, i can see kris with headphones on. A smile creeped on my face as i walked closer to him and placed my lunchbox beside him. I took the seat in front of him and stared at his perfect face.

"Done staring?" He asked.

How did he? I clear my throat, "who said i am staring?".

Kris smirked and opened his eyes, "what this?" He pointed at my lunchbox.

"I figured i wasnt hungry, so i brought it here" i said.

"Who told you to skip meals?" Kris replied, but opened the lunchbox.

"I didnt, a friend treated me" i answered.

"I'll eat this well" kris eat the rice.

I watched him finish the whole thing. Im reliefed and glad he enjoyed it, though i know im not a good cook. He returned the lunchbox to me and went inside the mini mart. Whats he up to now?

Kris returned with two ice cream cones. He  handed one for me while eating his. I smiled, accepting the ice cream.

"You better eat your lunch, dont starve or you will fail in class" kris threaten.

"Im not starving!" I replied.

"You just finished a cup ramen and a box of chicken by yourself" he smirked.

"You ate some too," i said.

"Yeah right," he mumbled, "why dont you go home now? Dont fail your tests and study well" he said.

"Im going!" I packed my things, "see you".

"See you tomorrow" kris replied waving his hand.

I rolled my eyes as i turned and walked back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow, kris.

----------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE COLD GEGE, KRIS WU ❤❤ WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND STAY HEALTHY ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 284 12
☆~12 Days of Miracles in December~☆ A Special One-shot Collection Written just for YOU. ❄ Spending time with your favourite member of EXO during Chri...
7.1K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...
20.4K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps