ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ || ᴀᴘʜᴍᴀᴜ

By imlikedeadasf

!DISCONTINUED! !Under Editing! ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ғʟᴜғғ More

Welcome
✦ᴛʀᴀᴠʟʏɴ✦ ᴋᴀᴛᴇʟʏɴ x ᴛʀᴀᴠɪs
✧ғᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ✧ ʟᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✦ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ✦ ᴠʏʟᴀᴅ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Voting
✧ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ✧ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✦ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ✦ ᴘᴛ1 ᴛʀᴀᴠɪs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✧ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ✧ ɢᴀʀʀᴏᴛʜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
+-All Of My Heart-+ Pt2 Travis X Reader
+-Dancole-+ Dante X Nicole
Q&A
+-Stuttering-+ Cloud X Reader
+-Who To Love-+ Zane X Reader X Garroth
Garroth's Ending
Zane X Reader A-Con!
Aaron X Reader A-Con!
TAGGED!
Contest!
Travis X Reader A-Con!
Laurance X Reader A-Con!
YASS!!
Vylad X Reader A-Con!
+-You Mad?-+ Dante X Reader
+-The Princess And The Knight-+ Zenix X Reader
+-I'll Be There-+ Malachi X Reader
+-Unlikely Love-+ Jeffory X Reader
+-Secret Session-+ Laurance X Reader *Lemon*
+-Stone Cold-+ Zane X Reader
SORRY!!!
+-In School?-+ Gene X Reader *Lemon*
+-Shade Of Gold-+ Aaron X Reader *Lemon*
+-Anything~?-+ Gene X Reader
+-Why Does This Happen To Me-+ Gene X Reader *Lime*
Request!!!
+-Yet I Knew You Longer-+ Zane X Reader
WHAT?!?!
+-I Love You-+ Zane X Reader
+-Just You Wait-+ Gene X Reader
ASK ME ANTHING!!!
Self-Harm
+-Maybe...-+ Vylad X Reader
◉!Fact Friday!◉
+-The Casanova & Smol Bean-+ Dante X Reader X Travis
•!Fact Friday!•
+-Why Do I Love Him?-+ Evil!Zane X Reader *Lime* Pt 1
!!CONTEST!!
+-The Bff and The Emo-+ Gene X Reader X Zane Pt 1
hi
!!HAPPY EASTER!!
!!100k SPECIAL!!
+-Convention Girl-+ Aaron X Reader
!ATTENTION!
•How Lucky - Angst!Garroth X Reader•
!RANT!
。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。
•The Train Tracks• Gene X Reader X Zane pt2
( ; _ ; )
seriousness
*New Start* Gene x Reader x Zane

+-At Least I Got The Hot One-+ Travis X Reader

7.3K 51 402
By imlikedeadasf

Title: "At Least I Get The Hot One"
Type: Apple
Extra: Travis X Neko!Flirt!Reader
Requested By: Foxyfpxyfox

I know you said Fluff but my mind started wandering then this happened

If You Like The Gene X Reader One/Three Shot I Posted Then See A/N At The End

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
E/c - Eye Color
H/c - Hair Color
H/l - Hair Length
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette,Blonde,Red Head Etc.]
S/t - Skin Tone
F/c - Favorite Color
F/a - Favorite Anime
F/a/c - Favorite Anime Character
F/d - Favorite Drink
2/f/c - Second Favorite Color
F/fl - Favorite Flower(s)
F/s - Favorite Snack
F/p - Favorite Pastry
F/c/o/p - Favorite Cake Or Pie [if you don't like cake...like myself]
F/m - Favorite Material [Lace,Satin,That Plastic Tissue Paper Stuff]
≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

"Aphmau~Senpai,Katelyn~Sama!!!!" a pink haired Meif'wa exclaimed,"What Kawaii~Chan!?" asked an clearly annoyed Bluenette "What do you need Kawaii~Chan" questioned a Caramel eyed girl "Kawaii~Chan wanted to let you know her cousin is coming to town!!" "And why does that concern us?" "Because! she's moving to MyStreet! and Kawaii~Chan wants her to feel welcome!" "How about a welcome party?" pitched the Ravenette "That's a great idea Aphmau~Senpai!! Kawaii~Chan well tell her cousin to come here!!" "Hang on,when is she getting here?" asked Katelyn "Today at...5:30!" "WHAT?!" the two roommates shout in unison "And you're just telling us now?!" exclaimed the Bluenette "Kawaii~Chan is sorry,but she wanted it to be a surprise for Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Senpai" "It's okay Kawaii~Chan,well let's get started! Kawaii~Chan what are her Favorite Colors?" "F/c and 2/f/c!" said the Pinkette "Great! now Katelyn! you go and get drinks and supplies! Kawaii~Chan you make snacks!! and I'll go invite everyone!!" "Sure" "Okay!!" Said/Cheered Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn going off to do what they were assigned to do.

Kawaii~Chan immediately went into the Kitchen and started making F/s,F/p and F/c/o/p,making sure to get everything purrfect for her cousin.
After she was finished she placed the Cake/Pie on a F/c glass plate,which she placed on the island that was now covered in a F/c F/m table cloth.
Beside the Cake/Pie were two 2/f/c Glass plates,one had some F/s on it while the other with some F/p.

Katelyn was now back and so was Aphmau so they decided to start and decorate the living room,they put up some F/c and 2/f/c streamers along with matching balloons. And a big banner that had the words 'Welcome To MyStreet!' just above the kitchen entry way.
The two stood back and admired their work with smiles on their faces,"I think we did a good job,don't you Aph?" asked Katelyn facing her Ravenette friend "I think so,let's go see how Kawaii~Chan is doing" Aphmau said walking towards the kitchen.

As the two entered the Kitchen their jaws dropped to the ground at how much sweets and snacks were made in such a short amount of time,along with the scenery of the place.

Not only was there F/c and 2/f/c but there was also posters of F/an and F/a/c put up on the wall,with a few other small features,like two glass vases on each end of the island with F/fls placed neatly inside them,also by the three glass plates was a Pink box with a F/c ribbon around it.

"How did you get all of this ready?" asked a dumbfounded Katelyn "Kawaii~Chan didn't do it by herself she had help!" she then pointed to a Emerald eyed boy leaning against the wall "Travis~Kun helped Kawaii~Chan get the posters and flowers!" "Well at least he's useful for one thing" Katelyn muttered under her breath.

Soon everyone arrived and started chatting and socializing except for Zane of course.

"*Gasp* everyone get ready she's here!" whisper-shouted Aphmau quickly turning off the lights and going into her hiding place.

The door suddenly creaked open along with the sound of footsteps and the sound of suitcases being rolled in being heard, "KC you here?" said a soft voice,suddenly the lights turned on and everyone jumped out out of their places "Surprise!!!" they all shouted,the H/c haired girl stood there flabbergasted with her mouth wide open "Uh...is Y/n~Sama okay?" asked Kawaii~Chan approaching her cousin "Okay?....I'm better than okay!!! thank you KC!!!" cheered Y/n hugging her pink haired cousin.

"Well come on Y/n~Sama/Chan Kawaii~Chan need to introduce you to her friends!!" Squealed an excited Kawaii~Chan dragging Y/n to her friends.

After a while of meeting people Y/n went into the kitchen and once again stood completely shocked at all her favorite foods and drinks place all around along with posters of her 'Senpai'
"Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she squealed,everyone heard and quickly rushed into the kitchen only to see her with food in her mouth and taking pictures in front of the posters of her 'Senpai'.

"Uh..." "Who did this!?!!" Asked an extremely happy Y/n everyone then pointed at the Emerald eyed boy,Y/n's F/c ears perked as she ran towards the boy and tackled him to the ground "Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed giving him a tight embrace causing a light blush to dust the boys cheeks.

"Uh...no problem" Travis spoke,by now everyone returned back to the living room to do whatever they pleased. "Hmm.....You have nice eyes...they shine...just like our future together..." she whispered into his ear,Travis smirked and sat up and whispered into her eat "are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you got fine written all over you" "You know you look really hot,you must be the real reason for global warming" the 2/h/c replied "Smoking is hazardous for your health...and baby you're killing me" Y/n smirked and got of of the white haired boy and put her hand out for him.

Travis carefully grabbed the girls S/t hand and hoisted himself up, "So I'm Travis nice too meet you baby" Travis said with a sly smirk "Nice to meet you Travis,I'm Y/n although you probably already know that...hehe" "So...you really like F/an huh?" Travis asked the 2/h/c "Of course!! especially F/a/c he's so HAWT!!!" Y/n said starting to fangirl and think about reading some Lemons about her 'Senpai' [why is this so me?] "i don't see why girls do that..." "Do what?" "Go crazy about someone that isn't even real" "Because! we wish they were real!! plus! we can dream! it's like working out after eating 50,000 burgers,yeah you know you won't be able to work all of that 'meat' but you still work out right? you have to dream!!" Y/n exclaimed now standing on a chair in the kitchen pointing to the sky with a huge grin on her S/t face.

"Yeah,yeah whatever just get down" "and why should i pretty boy?" "just come on" "Ugh fine! you're so not fun!" Y/n pouted getting down from the chair only to be pinned to the wall my the Emerald eyed boy "Trust me i'm all kinds of 'fun'" he whispered into her ear causing the girl to shiver and blush a deep pink "Really? I don't believe it" Y/n teased "how about i show you how much 'fun' i can be~" Y/n tensed a bit and her blush grew into a deep Scarlet "Sure pretty boy~"

Before anything could happen between then a certain pink haired Meif'wa came into the kitchen and said it was time for games,the girl being oblivious to the scene that was about to unfold infront of her.

The two nodded and went into the living room where everyone was in a circle,Y/n went and sat down with her back leaning on the couch with Dante on her right and Laurance on her left,her F/c tail swaying back and forth behind her as she wondered what game would be played.

"Alright we're playing....Seven Minutes In Heaven!!!" cheered in overly excited Cadenza "So that means Y/n get's to see her home?" Laurance asked the girl next to him blushing a bit and an annoyed Travis glaring his way, "What do you mean?...I'm not from Heaven...I'm from hell~" she said with a devious smirk plastered on her face "So that's why you're so hot" butted in Travis,the girl turned her head and towards the White haired boy and blushed "Whatever can we start?" asked Katelyn "okay let's use the Spin The Bottle tactic it's easier that way" said Aphmau "But Aphmau~Senpai we don't have a bottle" "ON IT!!!" Y/n then ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of F/d and gulped it all down.

"*buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrp* Done!! *hic*" yelled Y/n,everyone looked at the 2/h/c with wide eyes "What? *hic*" "Everyone stop staring at Y/n~Sama/Chan and let's play!!"

Y/n went back to her place and placed the empty bottle in the middle of the large circle of people,"Alright,Dante you go first!" insisted Cadenza,Dante nodded and spun the bottle,it spun a total of five time before landing on Nicole,Cadenza and Y/n smirk at eachother as they grab the two and push them in a closet
"Remember only 7 minutes so don't get too wild" teased Y/n leaving behind a flustered Dante and Nicole.

"Alright while we're waiting for them we're gonna say one secret about ourselves okay?" said Aphmau,a series of "sure"s and "whatever"s went throughout the room,"Alright!....hmm...Katelyn you go first" suggested the Ravenette "sure i'll go....hm...oh i know,i was the one who ate all your cupcakes....not Zane..." "*le gasp* Katelyn!! and you blamed it on my little nugget?!? get back here right now missy!!" Aphmau then proceeded to chase Katelyn around the house saying things like "WHY KATELYN?!!" and "I GOT MAD AT NUGGET FOR EATING THEM!!!!".

Soon seven minutes were up and Cadenza and Y/n went to the closet and slammed it open,when they looked inside they saw Nicole and Dante leaning against the wall Nicole blushing a bit.
"Really guys?! this was my OTP After Gaurence...and you ruined it!!" shouted Y/n with her arms crossed "whatever just let me get out" Nicole said pushing past the two disappointed girls.

Cadenza,Y/n and Dante made their way back to the circle and sat down in their places,"Okay now i choose....Y/n" Nicole said with a sly smirk on her face "oh thanks Nicole i really appreciate it~" the 2/h/c said sarcastically,Y/n reached her hand to the middle and spun the bottle.

It span about 7 times before stopping,Y/n's e/c eyes followed the direction of the bottle until her d/e/c eyes met Emerald green ones,Y/n's S/t cheeks began having a rosy hue to them as she realized who she was going to 'Heaven' with.

"Well at least i get the hot one" stated Y/n getting up from her spot.
Cadenza then shoved them in the closet and closed the door,"Seven minutes only~" Cadenza cooed

"So...you think i'm hot?" Travis asked with a smile "Hmm..yeah either you or what Aphmau says 'That little nugget'" Y/n responded,before Y/n realized what was happening she was pinned up against the wall by Travis with her arms above her head.
"How about we finished what we started~?" he cooed into her ear,Y/n didn't say anything only smirk and nod.

Travis then smashed his lips onto hers,still having her arms above her head Y/n kissed back,their lips molding together and moving in sync.
Travis let go of the 2/h/c's hand and placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him,Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck trying to be as close to him as possible,Travis lifted up Y/n by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist pushing her up against the wall even more if possible.

The two parted for air and stared into each others eyes,Travis wasted no time and kissed down hew jawline down to her neck searching for her soft spot,as he found it the e/c eyed girl shallow moan making him smirk at his success.
He then kept abusing that spot causing the girl to moan a bit loader.

Travis stopped and looked at the girl and a small smile plastered on his face,"You better be quiet if you don't want them to know~~" he whispered,the e/c eyed girl responded by cupping his face and kissing him once more this one with more passion than the last.

As they were kissing the door flung open to reveal a both blushing Cadenza and Aphmau,"Uh..." "Really guys? you always ruin the fun!" Y/n then grabbed Travis by the collar of his hoodie and pulled him into the basement.

Everyone looked at the two stunned at what just happened "GET SOME TRAVIS!!!" Shouted Dante only to get a punch in the arm by Nicole.

QOTD: Travis Or Zane?

AOTD: Sorry Travis But I Have to Go With My Little Nugget Zane

A/N Hello! Hope you enjoyed!! this was really long [that's what she said] chapter my mind just kinda took over and this happen,OH WELL!! anyways you're probably here 'cause you saw the little A/N at the beginning so i shall tell you what that is for

*ahem*
If you liked that Gene X Reader One/Three shot i posted/am going to finished then you have some great news! so first of all the winner of the books is the Gene X Reader so..that is going to be based of that One/Three shot so yeah i am going to post the next part of it so you guys can be satisfied~ okay so here is how the book is gonna go

When Y/n first get's to school

Random Plot

How she becomes friends with the Shadow Knights

More Random Plot

One/Three Shot plot

Then on with the story

So yeah first chapter is going to be posted Friday so get you're inner Fangirl ready
Now this is an important question okay? do you guys want me to post twice a week instead of once? Please answer i need to know!!!!!!

Anyways i'll see you guys next time
Ashlynn Out!!! ^-^v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 397 26
angel!laurance x angel!reader
4.9K 123 9
CHÉRIE By alex

Fanfiction

629 55 20
oc x mystreet
245 31 16
oc x mcd