Side to Side - Christian Yeli...

By cyeli22

Summer, a University of Miami graduate as a Sports Trainer now has a job with the Miami Marlins and they thin... More

Summer Seager
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
SUMMER'S HOUSE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I'm Baaaaack!
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

1K 11 1
By cyeli22

JUNE 5TH, 2017 

We are currently in Chicago for a 3 game series against the Cubs. This month with G has been going pretty well so far, he showers me with cute little things like flowers before dates, ice cream after fun dates when we have the time and just makes me feel special. 

This next month with Christian better be up to the standards that G has got me in, because in the end, if Christian isn't as half as good as G, I'm choosing G. 

All three games are night games, so me, G, Dee and AJ are heading out today to explore Chicago. 

I woke up around 7 and went down to the gym and worked out before going to the lobby and grabbing some breakfast. I saw Christian eating alone, so I went over and sat with him. 

"Hey there Yeli. What's up?" I said sitting across from him. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. "Nothing much, just eating. I'm surprised you're not with Giancarlo." He said returning his gaze to his food. This is hurting him and I know it. 

"I don't have to be up his ass 24/7 but we are going exploring today with Dee and AJ, want to come with us?" I asked trying to be nice. "No thanks, I really don't want to see you two be all lovey dovey with each other." I sighed and grabbed his hand from across the table. 

"Your time is coming and then you can do all that stuff with me." I said giving him hope. "I would still be doing that stuff with you if I didn't fuck up and make you go with him." He said. 

"Christian, people make mistakes, that doesn't mean that I don't love you any less than I did before." I said and he looked up. "Then why are you doing this with Stanton?" He asked. 

"I really don't know but I wanted to see what it was like to be with someone other than you. You hurt me when you cheated on me, I guess that's why I'm doing this." I said hanging my head and taking a small bite of my food. 

"Then why don't you call it quits with him and come back to me?" He asked. "That's not fair. His month is almost up and then you have your month and then I have to choose. But make up your mistakes to me in the month that you have." I said and I smiled. 

"Oh don't you worry, I was planning on it no matter what even if this conversation happened or not." He said and I laughed and we ate and talked about things. 

I went up to my room and got changed and packed for the game. (outfit in media). I straightened my hair and did some makeup. There were frantic knocks on my door which I thought was the guys. 

I opened it and in came Christian barreling past me. I shut the door quickly. He was out of breath. "What the hell is going on?" I asked looking at him. "I played a prank on Marcell and Adeiny and now they want to kill me." He said and I laugh and another knock came and Christian hid in the bathroom. 

I opened it to reveal G, Dee, AJ, Marcell and Adeiny. I laughed to myself because the two looked pissed at Christian. "Have you seen Christian?" Marcell asked and I shook my head no and they took off. 

"Yeli, you can come out now." I said and he walked out and the three boys just shook their head. "You coming with us?" Dee asked to Christian and I looked at him and he smiled. "Yeah I guess, I don't wanna die here so I'll tag along." He said and we laughed and went off to the streets of Chicago.

G grabbed my hand I smiled but thought back to my earlier conversation with Christian and I really am in love with Christian and I'm basically leading G on to make him believe that I'll choose him at the end of this. But he said he'd be okay with whoever I choose but I highly doubt that's true. 

I sighed and really didn't want to think of it anymore so I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and put focus on the 4 big kids that I have to deal with. We went to the bean and I took a picture and put it on Instagram. 

"SummerSeager: I love my job, hello Chicago!" 

I really do love this job because I get to do the thing I love while exploring the country with some great friends by my side. 

We ate some deep dish pizza that was literally amazing and then we made our way over to Wrigley which wasn't far away and the atmosphere around the stadium was amazing. I wish it was like this in Miami and I'm sure once we win a WS it'll be like this. 

We went into the visitors clubhouse and changed into my uniform and went out to the field where my boys were taking BP. 

I helped some of the guys with their swings and then went to help the pitchers with their arms to make sure that they don't hurt themselves, because that's the last thing we need right now. We're doing the best that this team has done in awhile and none of the guys want it to stop. 

Finally it was game time at 8:05, late game, I hate these. First inning, MIAMI Stanton; 3 run homer. CUBS: Kris Bryant Homer. 3-1 Second Inning; MIAMI Dee homer. CUBS Baez double 1 scores. 4-2. Third Inning; MIAMI Yelich 3 run homer. CUBS Rizzo 2 run homer. 7-4. Fourth Inning; MIAMI Adeiny grand slam! CUBS Russell solo homer. 11-5. Fifth Inning; MIAMI Stanton 2 run homer and Marcell solo homer CUBS Schwarber 2 run home run 14-7. Sixth Inning; MIAMI Yelich doubles 2 score CUBS Heyward 3 run home run 16-10. Seventh Inning; Dee solo, Yelich Solo. CUBS Contreras 2 run homer 18-12. Eighth Inning; Stanton solo, Aideny 2 run homer CUBS Bryant doubles 1 scores 21-13. Ninth Inning; Derek Dietrich doubles 2 score CUBS Wilson Contreras solo home run. FINAL SCORE; 23-14 

What a freaking game that was. The bats were on fire and I couldn't believe all the home runs that were hit tonight. I guess my swing techniques helped the guys tonight because holy shit, that was insane. In total we had 10 home runs. Like holy shit.

In total there was 17 home runs. I don't think this has ever been done before. "What did you say to them before the game?" Don asked me as we were getting on the bus. "I gave them hitting tips and helped them with their swings. I guess it really worked." I said and he nodded. 

"Help them with that every game!" I laughed and sat down waiting to leave to go back to the hotel and the guys were buzzing and going out to the bar to drink and I just didn't want to because I was tired. 

Finally everyone was on the bus and the guys were loud as ever making my headache so much worse than it already was. 

Once we got back I said goodnight to everyone and went up to my room and changed and climbed into bed and turned on sports center. All everyone was talking about was the game and how much my team crushed the ball. 

I laughed because I knew that it was all thanks to me and my hitting skills, pitching skills were a little rusty because I hadn't pitched in awhile so I gotta work on that next. There was a knock on my door and I got up and went over to the door and looked through the peephole and it was Christian. 

"Mind if I come in?" He asked and I nodded and I let him in and he went and sat down on my bed. "Thanks for the tips today, I really appreciated it and it showed in my swing and everyone elses tonight too." He said and I laughed. 

"It's really no problem." I said sitting down next to him. "I love you Summer. So much and I miss you a lot." He said and I looked at him and I just felt so bad for doing this to him. I just missed him so much that I kissed him and he was surprised at first but then he relaxed and got more into it. 

"I love you too Christian and I miss you so much. I'm sorry for doing this to you." I said once we pulled away from the kiss and leaning our foreheads together. "Be mine again?" He asked looking into my eyes and I broke out into a smile. 

"I have to finish this month off with Stanton and then I'm all yours baby." I said and he smiled and kissed me again and we said our goodnights so it didn't look suspicious tomorrow morning to anyone. 

I climbed into bed and turned off the TV and lights and fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

Did I make the right decision? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 91 33
***** currently editing, so if mistakes are found, please be patient. thank you***** Lilly and her friends are on the high school swimteam. When new...
225K 5.3K 38
Summer and Bryce have faced obstacle upon obstacle, and have survived many highs and lows in their relationship. But now with Bryce off to college, w...
13 2 31
Cheers to the sweet sunshine kissing my skin , hi it's summer follow me in my brand new living situation in sunny Florida as I'm making brand new fri...
3K 157 16
Paige and Juju met before, but didn't really get to know each other until a summer training, what will happen from there?👀