Chapter 1

APRIL 3RD, 2017 

It's my first day on the job and we are in the Nations capital, D.C. to take on the first series of the season against the Nationals. 

I flew in yesterday and I don't like it up here because it's always cold, I'm used to the nice warm weather in Miami. 

I've only met the manager and some of the coaches and none of the players, so today will be my first day meeting the guys and safe to say I'm nervous. 

We were playing a night game, so today I had some time to just relax and hang out in the hotel before getting worked up to finally meet the boys. 

I got into the shower around 12 and did everything I needed to impress the guys. I straightened my hair and did some makeup and put on my "Stanton 27" t-shirt and threw on my Marlins jacket with some jeans and converse. I put on a Marlins beanie and went down to the lobby where I would be meeting Don, the manager and Barry, the hitting coach. 

I saw them and went over to them and smiled and gave them both hugs. "You ready to meet the guys today?" Don asked as we got into the car. "Yes of course, from what you two have told me, I'll love them." I said and they laughed. 

It was a short ride from the hotel to the park and we went right in to the clubhouse and they showed me around and then we went onto the field where the boys were taking batting practice. 

Don and Barry called the boys over and they all looked at me like "who the fuck is this chick" especially Giancarlo, Christian and Dee. "Boys, this is our new Medical Trainer, Summer Seager. And before you ask no, this is not Corey and Kyle's little sister. She's their cousin, but she doesn't even like their teams from what I was told." He said and they laughed. 

"So how'd you bag a job with us?" Dee asked currently amused that a girl was going to start working on them when they got hurt. "Well I graduated from the University of Miami last May with my degree in Sports Medicine and always loved baseball, grew up on the Marlins and I love the game. My advisor at U of M had been in contact with you guys and got me a job." I said with a smile. 

"Now did you play any sports while you were there?" Dee asked again. "What are you doing? Trying to win her over on a dating site?" Christian asked and everyone laughed. "No, I'm just trying to get to know her." He said and I smiled. 

"I did, and I played volleyball and softball. I was the number one hitter on the softball team." I said with confidence. "Well why don't you show us your hitting skills." Dee said and I looked at Don for approval and he nodded and I took off my jacket and grabbed a bat from Christian and got into the batters box. 

"G, looks like she likes you, she's got your shirt on." Christian said.  I turned around a smiled. "I actually have everyone's shirt here, so I guess I like all of you." I said with a wink. 

The pitcher threw me a ball and I hit it and it went soaring into right field. "Holy fucking shit. Guys, she can hit better than me!" Dee said and they all laughed and I kept hitting balls and then my time was up. 

"How the fuck did you learn to do that?!" They all asked. "Practice makes perfect." I said and grabbed my jacket and walked back into the clubhouse. 

We ended up winning the game 7-3 thanks to Yelich's 3 run home run. We went through meetings and then went back to the hotel and the boys had invited me to the club and of course I couldn't refuse. 

I went back up to my room and changed. (Picture in Media.) I grabbed my bag and looked myself over in the mirror before snapping a picture and posting it to my snapchat. 

I went down to the lobby where Dee, Christian, AJ and Stanton were waiting for me. "You can hit balls like that and then look like this?! Holy shit boys, we're in for a treat." AJ said as I walked up to them. I laughed. 

"It's a talent." I said as I was eyeing Yelich who was looking pretty fine tonight. I've had a crush on him since he came up to the Marlins, so he's the one that I would probably date out of them. 

We went off to the club and I knew he was eyeing me the whole way there, so I decided to flirt a little and show off more cleavage, I'm a flirt what can I say?

The boys bought me endless drinks, but I didn't want to get too drunk so I stopped at like 4 drinks and by that time it was late and we needed to head back to the hotel. I was a little tipsy, so I held onto Christian the whole way back and he helped me into my room. 

"Can you helped me get undressed?" I asked, I normally wasn't like this but there had been so much lust between the two of us. His eyes were black and he nodded and bit his lip and started to help me. 

One I was fully undressed I turned to him and he just looked at me and grabbed my hips and kissed me and pushed me onto the bed. 

So we had sex.. Well what a good first day I had! 

I just hope that it doesn't ruin my job and my friendship with the guys.