Over Again

By Writer--reader

Nicole Barnes just lost her best friend Shannon Ross she died in a car crash she spent months locked in her r... More

Hopeless
Heartbroken
I Just Want To Be Happy Again
Apologies
Our not so perfect first date
Redos and back to old habits
Monty Ramon
Who is Monty Ramon?
Confrontations
The Almighty Jax Starling
The Black Dress
Bittersweet memories
Trouble in Paradise
Awkward
The Big Game
The Break Up
A Party To Remember
It Was All My Fault
Guilt
Back to School
Double Date
Happy But Sad Times
Sad Goodbyes
We All Miss You Vince
Axel The Asshole
Another Unforgettable Party
Her White Dress
My Love?
Lucky Charms
Hotel Mistakes?
Room 32
Griffin Wilmer

Ohio

7 0 0
By Writer--reader

The Next Day

"Hurry up Lucky Charms." Finn shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and carried it down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

I then opened the front door and proceeded to walk out.

"I'm so excited to see Vince." Finn said smiling.

"So am I."

We then got in the car and drove to the airport.

8 hours later

"That was such a long plane ride and the food was terrible." I said.

"Yeah I agree but it will all be worth it when we get to see Vince."

I nodded and then we hopped into the rental car and drove to Vince's house.

About an hour of driving we finally got to Vince's.

We walked up to his steps and Finn rang the doorbell.

It took a little while for him to get to the door but then he finally opened it.
He stood there shirtless wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

I then spotted the girl who was also in a towel standing behind him.

"Who are these people babe?" The girl in the towel asked.

"These are my best friends come in." Vince said as a smile finally emerged on his face.

Before Vince could even shut the door Finn already had him in a hug.

"Vince!" Finn said as he released there hug. Then I walked over to Vince and gave him a big hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vince asked.

"We missed you." Finn said.

I then completely forgot about the girl in the towel who looked completely confused. Was she his girlfriend? If she was how come Vince didn't tell her about us?

Then Vince realized he still hasn't introduced the girl in the towel.

"Oh yeah this is Mia." He said.

"Hi." She said quietly.

Then Vince and Mia went to go put clothes on and then came back downstairs.

"Bye guys it was nice meeting you." Mia said as she opened the door.

"You to Mia." I said. Then Finn said bye.

As soon as she shut the door I asked "Is she your girlfriend?"

"I knew you were gonna ask that and no."

"Then why were you both in a towel?"

"We took showers."

"In the same shower?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he shrugged.

"But your not together?"

"No it was a one time thing."

"How many of these one time things have you been having?" Finn asked.

"I don't know maybe 5 times a week but it doesn't matter how have you guys been?"

"So you basically have been sleeping with a bunch of different women every week?" Finn said.

"Yeah now you guys wanna get some pizza or something?" Vince said.

"Sex makes me hungry." Vince said.

Vince seemed so careless now. So arrogant and rude. God what has Ohio done to him. He hasn't even said happy birthday to Griffin.

"Um yeah I guess we can get pizza." I said.

"Alright let's go I'll drive." Vince said.

We then walked out of the house and got into his car.

It took about 15 minutes to get there and Vince didn't even ask us any questions or talk to us or anything he just blasted his rap music so loud we couldn't even hear ourselves even if we screamed.

We then got out of the car and Vince finally opened his mouth to speak. "So you guys banging now?" He asked turning around as he opened the door to the pizza place.

"Excuse me?" Griffin asked.

"Are you guys you know having sex?"

"No!" We both said in unison.

"Were not dating." I said.

"That don't mean shit." Vince said.

Oh my god. I just couldn't even believe Vince's attitude right now. He is being a total dick.

Vince then ordered our pizza and the lady brought it out for us and said "It's 16.99"

"Oh uh can you guys pay I left my wallet at home."

Now I didn't mind paying but then I glanced down and I saw his wallet in his back pocket and so did Griffin.

"Sure Vince." Griffin said annoyed as he slammed the twenty dollar bill on the counter.

We then sat down in a booth and Finn opened his mouth to speak. "You know you've been acting like a real dick the whole time we have been here."

"No I've been acting my normal self." Vince said.

"Then you've changed cause you were never the type to just sleep around with girls and your breath reeks of alcohol."  I said.

"Whatever." Vince said as he took a large bite out of his pizza.

Me and Finn were both super annoyed at this point and then I opened my mouth to speak again "Do you even know what today is?"

"It's Friday." Vince said as I rolled my eyes in disgust. I can't believe he completely forgot his best friends birthday.

"No you Asshole it's griffins birthday."

"Oh happy birthday."

"What happened to you Vince?" Finn asked.

"What do you mean I've always been like this you guys just changed me now that I don't really have that many friends I spend most of my time  just drinking alone and sleeping with girls."

"You don't have to be like this." I said.

"Yes I do nic."

We then remained quiet for a while as we ate are pizza.

"Oh hey sorry guys I gotta go this hot chick that lives down the street from me just asked me if I wanted to bang see ya later." Vince said.

That was it I've had enough of him.

"You know what we're done Vince were gonna spend the rest of are time and Griffins birthday with just the two of us."

He then just glanced up at us and then left the restaurant.

I couldn't believe him. I have a feeling he's never gonna be the way he used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
27.4K 726 55
The beginning chapters of this story have been revised and rewritten. #2 out of 2.1K stories in secretlove- Oct 12, 2023 #7 in secretlove - Feb 6, 2...
3.5M 97.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
656K 25.3K 56
[ Highest Rank: #66 in Teen Fiction ] Meghan Brooks; typical bad girl. She is confident, sexy and dangerous. Unlike most girls, Meghan is heavily tat...