Rightful Owner RayxRoc

By ayline143

Roc has a crush on his best friends Jacob boyfriend but he knows he cant hurt his friend feelings. But he'll... More

Rightful Owner RayxRoc
Chapter 1
Detention
Detention part2.
Is this love?
??? What?
Revealed
The boss
Day 1
Day 3:Proven
Day4: Confessing
Day5
Day6
Chapter 7

Day 2

1K 43 17
By ayline143

Roc p.o.v

Todays the second day of me being in this torture building. God damn where is Ray?

Ray p.o.v

I gave Prod, a face of anger.

"What the hell does my boyfriend have to do with any of this."I said screaming at him.

He was about to answer, but I put my hand up signaling him to stop.

"I dont want to talk about it, lets just get ready for school." I said. He sighed. I gave Prod some of my clothes since we wore the same size, and his house was a little far from here.

When we were finished we hopped in my car.

We rode to school in silence.

When I got there we got out and the car and as we started making our way inside I saw Jacob.

"Prod?"

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm goona go talk to Jacob real quick wanna come."

"Fine, but if he start shit with me, dont say anything when I beat his ass." 

"Deal." I said shaking his hand. We made our way towards Jacob where he was standing with Myles and Diggy.

"Hey baby." I said. He turned around and smiled.

"Hi." He said, kissing my lips, we started getting much more intimate until I heard Prod and Myles clear their voices.

We both pulled away while I gave Dig a stank face and Jacob gave Prod  a stank face.

"Dont ever fucking look at me like at." Prod said in a stern voice.

"Its my fucking eyes though so I could do whatever I want with them." Prince said rolling his eyes.

"Bae just stop and ignore him okay?" I said. He just nodded his head.

"So, tomorrows our 5 year anniversary." I said. Jacob smiled widely.

"I know." He said.

"So I was wondering would you do me the nonors of coming." I said all romantic like.

"Of course I will." He said.

We both laughed and shared a kiss.

"Uhh bae." I said.

"Yes?" Jacob said.

"Me and Prod have to tell you something at lunch today.............in private." I said looking at Dig and Myles.

"Okay bae."

"I guess Ill see later then." I said.

"Okay bye babe." Jacob said. I kissed good-bye and began walking with Prod.

I heard him gag on the DL.

"Oh come on Prod."

"What? That was disgusting, I think you and Roc would make a much more cuter couple." He said.

When he said that I dont know why but I felt blood rushing to cheek and butterflies in my stomach. Why would he think me and Roc wold make a cute couple?

"Awww I see you blushing, You like Roc, You like Roc." He said taunting me.

"No I dont." I said. When I looked at Prodigy His face was like -___-. Which made me laugh.

"Okay, okay maybe I do just a little though." I siad, Prod then started jumping happily.

"I always knew you had a thing for him, until that lil bitch of yours Jacob came and he took you from Roc." He said, rolling his eyes as the Jakes name came out of his mouth.

"Can you please not call him a bitch." I said to him.

"Sorry." He said, I nodded understanding.

-lunch time-

Prod p.o.v

It was time for lunch so me and Ray waited for Jacob by the staircase. We were there for a good five minutes before we saw Jacob approaching us.

"Hi baby." He said to Ray. And Ray answered him with a kiss on the lip. I gagged loud enough for them to hear, and Jacob rolled his eyes.

"So why am I here?" He said

"Because we have some sad news for you." Ray said.

"What?" Jacob said trying to sound intrested. I looked at Ray and saw him take a big breathe.

"Jakey im sorry to tell you this but...............Roc was kidnapped." 

"What?" Jacob said tearing up and crying. But anybody could tel it was fake. Ray hugged him.

"Its okay baby, I promise I'll find him." He said still hugging him. I looked at Jacob but he didnt see me looking at him because he was laying down on Rays right shoulder crying and I was standing on Rays left. I looked at him and I saw him smirking. WTF?!?!?! He bestfriend just got kidnapped and he over here smirking. I swear to god, He is the one that kidnapped Jacob or atleast helped the person that wanted to kidnapped Jacob. For what though? Well, if Ray won't believe me when I say Jacob kidnapped Roc, then I guess Ill prove it to him myself. 

-End of Day-

"Hey Prod, you staying over at my house." Ray asked me. I nodded my head. We got into his car and we zoomed down the street, within minutes we were at Rays house.

When we got inside we threw our bookbags down and we walked inside the kitchen.

"So, we need to find Roc because It makes me sad to see Jacob sad." Ray said.

"Ray listen to me when I say this .....Jacob fucking Anthony Perez took Roc you have to believe me." I said in a stern voice hoping he would atleast have some hope in what im sying. I heard him sigh angrily..........well I guess not  :-(

"Prod enough about that please, I know my boyfriend did not take him. look, we"ll figure this out later okay? Right now im gonna go do my homework and then im going to sleep." He said being indenial, ut I know deep down Ray is overthinking what Im saying. He has too because if he dont he must not like Roc.

Roc p.o.v

I was having a nice restless dream when I heard banging waking me up. 

"Hey Chressy, Its time to get up, Its showtime." I heard my so called "bestfriend" call. He got a key and opened the door he looked at me and made a stank face. He looked at me and said

"You know the drill." I looked at him saying no.

"God damn you fucking asshole." He walked over to me and he  slapped me.........Hard too!!!

I whimpered. I may be stronger than Jacob and much more taller and muscular than him but...he walks around with gun..not 1...but 2!!. and I know if I fucked him up then Chris or my "F" whatever taht stands for will find some people to kill me. I sighed at the thought.

I guess I was thinking to long because I heard Jacob screaming at me, I snapped back into reality and I said sorry. 

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Now lets go hurry up." He took to the bathroom and I washed up then I walked back to the room and I found a new pair of leingerie on om bed. I sighed looking at it thinking. Am I living my life as a prostitute now? I put the leingerie on waiting. Soon Chris walked in.

"Come here Marcus." He screamed.

Marcus Im guessing walked into the room.

"Come get daddy." He said, I got up walking to him seductively looking him in the eye.

I played some music "Prisoner by Legacy>>>>(song on the side fyi, its a bit ..idk....rated lol.) I jumped on his lap as my crotch landed right on his making him throw his head back. I rubbed back at forth as he moaned each time.

I looked down at him and saw he was extremely hard so I pulled his pants down revealing his underwear and then I kissed his tip through his undies making him hiss and jolt up, I kept kissing on it and he cried in pain. I thought enough was enough so I pulled down his underwear and I ook all of when I was done sucking him he had nutted overtime.

"Bye Baby." He said. I looked at him like he was retared. Who the hell he calling baby?

He looked at me with a 'dont play with me face or  ill tell your master (chris) look."

So to prevent that I kissed him. And he moaned.

Chris came in and screamed

"Times up."

The boy sighed getting off of me. He went to Chris and gave him 2000. Damn!

Chris had happiness written all over him.

I just sat on the bed. Soon Marcus left. And Chris walked in turning off the lights.

I heard shuffling before I felt a weight on my bed. I felt somebody, pull me down.

Chris started kissing up and down my neck, so sweetly but I mean I guess he found my spot because I moaned, but I covered my mouth. I felt him smirk against my neck and he attacked that spot. I hate Chris with so much passion but this part of my neck is oh so sensitive and its my spot that makes me go insane, so i WAS LIKE A MOANING BEAST. Then he started rubbing out crotcehes togther making hard as hell but then he stopped.

He kissed me but I didnt kiss back at all! Then he squeeze my painedfilled crotch making jolt making my mouth open and je tooked advantage of that and he toungue kissed and this time I kissed back. He then stopped. And he pecked my lips.

He rolled over on the bed and said goodnight, Soon I heard snoring

What just happened? I heard laughing and when I turned around I swa Dig,Myles and Jacob turn the lights on and they had a camera in their hand.

'What are you doing?' I said.

"Nothing, you know we just video taped every singles time you gave those boys head and now we video taped you and Chris and where sending it to the whole school." Myles said. I gasped for air. I turned over looking at Chris now crying. He smiled and mocked my crying and called my names like slut,whore,prostite, and a gay hoe. 

"But if Chris was in the video then evrybody will see he was in it." I said

They laughed.

"Chris was on top of you so nobody will see him theyll only see your face, and theyll see when you gave Quandry and Marcus head." Dig said.

I saw them put them link for the video and they sent it to the whole school.

I should just commit suicide!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww poor Chres!

I swear Ray is indenial.

Dig,Chris,Myles, and Jake are so wrong.

ByeBye Skittles!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 11 45
Second part to love war (mindless behavior story)
365 54 15
Book 2 Of Somebody Famous (Mindless Behavior )
25.1K 209 24
This story is different from all the other 'Thug' stories and by the way this is a mindless story but it's different instead of the characters Roc,Pr...
96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...