Detention

Ray p.o.v

Once I walked my way to class, I opened the door and entered. Everybody looked at me. Well damn am I that sexy I thought.

"Why are you late Mr.Lopez." My teacher Msr.Collins said.

"Sorry ma'am I was with Principal Burts." He looked at me to make sure I wasn't lieing.

"Okay, go to your seat sir." I didn't answer her back, I just walked back to my seat.

The class started writing what Msr.Collins was wrting on the board. But, I didn't. My mind just kept wandering onto Roc. I seriously need to get him off my mind cause I know damn well their ain't no way in the world that I can be feeling my boyfriends best friend.

Roc p.o.v

I was in class after running away from Ray. We were in class and I wasn't looking nor paying attention to Ms. Clifton my math teacher. I was in a daze thinking of Ray and how it would feel for me to be inside of him. I layed my head on the desk. I closed my eyes and dozed off into a dream.

Dream Mode

I was walking home from school. As I entered I started screaming for my mom. When I walked in the kitchen I saw a note.

'Dear Chresanto'

"I'm not going to be home for 2 weeks, cause i'm on a business trip. I love babyboy. P.S: Their is Lasagna in the Microwave if you get hungry." I sighed as I threw the note away. As, I was making my way to my room out of nowhere the lights dimmed, I shrugged that off until I tripped. When I looked down I saw Blue and Purple Roses, I looked at them and followed them.They , finally lead me to my destination which was my room. I opened my door slowly, when I saw who was in it, it was.....Ray. He was laying down nakedly masturbating while looking into my eyes which were probably filled were lust and love and so were his. I walked over to Ray slowly and layed in the bed with him.

"Hi baby." Ray said huskily making me groan. He showed off his million dollar smirk which made my dick get harder making the pain unbearable. I wanted him......I needed him. I pulled Ray close to me .

"Do you want me babyboy." He whispered in my ear, I groaned at the feel of his minty breath breathing down my neck. But, quickly my thoughts flowed back to Prince and I pushed Ray away.

"What?" He said.

"Your still with Prince, I can't do this to him." I said.

"Whos Prince?" Ray whispered to me. At that point I honestly didnt care about anything. I grabbed Ray and he wrapped his hands arround my waist. We were so close and "Sweet Love" by Chris Brown was playing softly in the back. We looked each other in the eyes and he smiled. We leaned in and finally our lips touched, he kissed me with so much passion and love he interwined our tounges together and he won fighting for dominace but it didn't matter because I was his and I was his Rightful Owner. Ray stopped kssing me and he started grinding our lower halves togther making me arch my back and moan. My breath was shorting and I felt myself about to cum but Ray had stopped which made me pout. All of a sudden, I felt warm wet moist lips on my dick. I lift the blankets and saw Ray. He was swirling his toungue all around my dick making me moan. He started deeopthroating making me go wild. He deepthraoted me while massaging my ball saps, I arched my back. He then started giving me and handjob and I cummed all over his abs and face and he even had some on his face as my eys rolled to the back of my head. I tried getting my regaining breath back and when I did Ray cam up to me and kissed me while my cum was still in his mouth making a sweet taste rome all over our tongues.