Day 3:Proven

Prod p.o.v

Today was the day I finally thought, i'd have to prove to Ray Prince and some accomplices took Roc so I called an old pal -Antoine.  We talked over the phone and told him to follow Jacob after school is finished. Ray has been ignoring me all day and has been hanging with Jacob.

I gave Antoine a recorder and a video tape just in case.

Once it was time for lunch me and Antoine walked downstairs into the cafeteria.

All of a sudden we heard every single person who had a phone in this school go off.

I heard an erupt of laughter and everybody screaming whore and gay hoe. I looked at Ray and saw angered written all over his face. He stormed out the lunchroom. I soon as Ray left Jacob began to laugh. Out of curiosity I took my phone out and clicked the link the popped up on my phone.

As I opened it, it was a video of Roc....doing all those things. I swear Roc is not that type of person, he was forced into this I just know it. I looked at Antoine and he seemed a bit uneasy. I sighed.

~End Of Day~

Once Ray and Jacob had shared their kiss. Ughh. Disgusting. Ray went in his car and left while Jacob just stood their as he seemed to be stalling our something. Once Rays car was out of sight.

Myles and Dig came out from behind the bushes and they got in the car and they sped off.

"Antoine go right behind them" I said into the phone we were talking through.

"Ok'" He said he pulled out of the parking space he was in and he began to follow Jacob but in a way in which Jacob thinks hes not being followed.

~30 minutes~

I got a call from Antoine saying Jacob pulled over into an abandoned building. I told him to stop so he wouldn't be insight.

When he had told me they went inside I told him to get out the car and go inside, to pretend to be one of those guys that Roc gives head too. I told him to turn to recorder and video tape on.

He did as told I then heard him talking to somebody. It sounded like....uhh....Mr.Brown!?!? I always suspected him you know.

Okay Prod im in the room with that boy Roc.

Roc p.o.v

I was in my bed thinking of that video until I heard Chris scream Antoine.

Antoine that sounds familiar.

I watch as a guy not bad looking walks in. I sigh as I try to act seductive.

"Eww stop it." He said. I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"What?" I said. Trying to sound like I wasnt happy.

"Im hear because Prodigy an old friend of my sent me hear because he wants to prove to some boy named Ray that his boyfriend named Jacob took or helped take you." He said. I was so happy I felt saved but then again I felt unsaved,.

"So what do I do?"

"You look into the camera and use the tape recorder and say. "Ray Jacob took me,okay?" He said I nodded.

"Okay here goes." He turned the camera and tape recorder on.

"Ray I know this may be hard but........Jacob kidnapped me and him and Mr.Brown,Myles, and Dig forced me into what im doing to keep my life." I said now crying. Antoine turned the camera off and he out it away in a way in which it wasn't notable.

"Great, thanks for your time." He said.

I chuckled.

He walked out the room.

"He gave Chris 1500. wow! Prod must really wanna prove this to Ray huh?

Chris smiled waving good-bye  to Antoine. 

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Good night thot!" He screamed.

i Ignored him and I wrapped the sheets around me going to bed feeling much better.

Prod p.o.v

I heard Antoine say he was finished. I was glad. He met me back in at the school if 30 minutes.

"Thanks Antoine I really appreciate it!" I said.

"Really its nothing, but anyways bye Prod and here the video and tape recorder." He gave it to me and I hugged him kissing his cheek. He blushed walking away. Damn! The love I have for him is crazy. I watched his ass he walked away until I couldn't see him anymore. I looked down and notice I had a boner.

GREAT!

I got in my car and drove off to Rays house. one I got their I got the stuff and knocked on the door.

"Can I help you Prod." He said a little irritated.

I just walked inside and walked into the kitchen.

"Prod what is this about?" He said right behind me.

"Its about Jacob taking Roc." I said

"OH MY GO-

"Before you say anything watch this video, I told my friend Antoine to follow Jacob and he followed him to this abandoned building, now just shut up and watch." Ray raised and brow and just shrugged it off.

He watched the video and he teared up. He listened to the recorder too.

"Oh my god, this is not true Jacob isnt like this." He kept whispering to himself.

"Ray please." I said grabbing his shoulders. He sighed.

"Ill promise ill find him Prod and one way or another Ill get Jacob to confess."

I nodded happily that he finally believe me.

Ray p.o.v

How could Jacob do such a thing. And why was Mr.Brown in on it?!??!