Day 1

Week 1

Roc P.O.V

I had just woken up. When I looked down at myself I saw that I was naked, and bloody. 

What happened last night?

Am I dead?

Is Ray coming to get me?

Is he even looking for me?

All these questions ran through my head, but I was interupted by someone walking through the door.

"Morning bitch" Dig said walking in. He handed me a cheese and milk. -__-

"Eat up you fucking ugly ass cunt, cause you've got a big ass day ahead of you." He said walking up to me kicking me in the stomach, I hunched over and groaned in pain.

After that he left, I then sighed in relief.

I ate my food and when I was done I pushed it to the side. I tried sitting up but I couldn't I then tried over and over but I just stopped and sighed in defeat.

Eventually, I saw Jake come in. Boy You don't even how bad I wanted to spread my hands across his face but I couldn't.

"Can your ugly ass please sit up, so I could get you ready." He said with an attitude.

"I would if I could." I said with an attitude back. He left the room and came back with a metal pole. He started beating me with it. I started crying screaming for help and all he did was tell me to shut up.

When he was done he threw it to the other side of the tiny intoxicated room.

He then dragged me outside the room, as he was dragging me I looked into rooms that we were passing. I looked through the doors that were opened and I saw so many boys getting raped and abused and some even.............................dead. I cried and the site, hoping I wouldn't be one of them.

He then dragged me to a room...again. He turned the lights on and I saw it was a bathroom. He turned the water on and he put me in. I moaned at the pain, but soon enough the pain started fading away.

Jacob then came back with a towel and he threw it at me and told me to hurry up. I did as told and got out the shower.

Instead of Jacob coming back it was Myles. He carried me to the room I've been in the whole time I was in HQ.

He left and then in walked Chris.

"Well if it isn't my favorite little boy of my two." He said,

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I said not fond of what he just said.

"Nothing." He said. He just laid some clothes on my bed.

"Uhmm can you get out so I can changed." I said a bit irritated. He looked at me and smacked me across my face hard.

I whimpered at the pain I had just endured.

"Don't ever disrepect ever again in your life I am your moetherfucking......" He didnt  finish his statement, he just pointed at the clothes on my bed and told me to get dressed, he walked over to one side of the room and sat watching me.

I dropped the towel and slowly walked to my bed. I picked up the leingerie (SC) and put it on, I watched him as he watched me. I saw a bit of a bulged poking out of his and I saw him taking his hand rubbing on it moaning to feel of it. I mentally gagged in dusgust.

When I was done,  he told me to sit on the bed.

He walked to the door and started screaming for some guy named Quandry.