The YouTube Club

By eabniaca

She's not your typical teenage girl. She's only the 70% of girls who live a dream. Jessica loves to watch dif... More

Chapter 1-The YouTube Club
Chapter 2- Dat Server Doe
Chapter 3- My Name's Pewdiepie!
Chapter 4- Numbers and Jealousy
Chapter 5- Secrets?
Chapter 6- Mary Flo
Chapter 7- Mary Flo's Story (pt.1)
Chapter 9-New Date New Dates
A/N
Chapter 10- Wait,What?
Chapter 11- Just One Trip
Chapter 12- Minecon Maddness
Chapter 13- Lost Memories
Chapter 14- You're the real Jess, right?
Chapter 15- That Moment
Chapter 16- No plz, I fan!
Chapter 17-DOOD!!!
Chapter 18- Hellos and Goodbyes
Another A/N!!!
Chapter 19- TC Troubles
Chapter 20- This is Tyana!
Chapter 21- His Cousin, His Gift
Chapter 22- I'm Coming to You
OMGGGFGFFFFFFFFFGGGGG
Chapter 23- I'm Chris
Chapter 24- The Fight
Chapter 25- Hey Jason, Hey Mitch
Chapter 26- My Happy Ending
Chapter 27-Got That Coffee Shop Love...Not
Chapter 28- I'm Sorry
Chapter 29- You're Still Here?
Chapter 30- Welcome to the YouTube Club

Chapter 8- Mary Flo's Story (pt.2)

97 4 2
By eabniaca

Mary

I slowly closed our apartment door to make sure no one heard me leaving.

All my belongings were in my bag, cluttered and messed up. I made sure I left nothing that reminded anyone of me. I called up Katrina and she was ready to go in the front of my apartment.

"You're Katrina right?"I asked a girl outside of the building. She looked like a regular teen girl. Compared to me, I'm a total shocker. The girl turned her head towards me and smiled.

"Yeah! I'm so excited for this trip..uh.. Mary Flo?" Katrina asked. I nodded. I was surprised that she wasn't shocked by my look.

"So why do you want to run away?" I asked as we started walking.

"I thought I'd try it out. Nothing really personal or anything." I doubted that. "What about you?" I took a deep breath.

"Well my family. They basically hate me and I have the most stupidest life ever. That explains pretty much everything." She gazed at my clothes but still she didn't say anything. "So where are we going?"

"Anywhere we want." I looked back at the city, quickly disappearing behind us. "I've always wanted to see the countryside or live in the woods," Katrina stated. "You?"

"The forest," I said. Katrina nodded and we continued walking, making an awkward silence.

"Where do you two think you're going?" We heard a voice. Our heads snapped around and found a big gang on the side of the street. There were three boys and a girl in their group.

"Hah you really want to know stalker?" Katrina asked.

"Technically, we're not stalkers," The girl spoke.

"Well, technically we're not your business either so leave us alone!" I scolded them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 22.5K 45
15 year old, Cameron Markey, is at her lowest. After being beat up by life everyday, she reaches her boiling point and moves in with her brother, who...
11.4K 170 28
In which wilbur soot finds a pretty twitch girl. Or in which Cassie becomes friends with a musician. Or do they stay friends? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*...
52.3K 2.1K 29
Ty is a average teenager. Nobody too special. Sky is a Playboy model. But what will happen if they cross paths? Read and find out... (Bad with summa...
453K 13.4K 31
You are a small female streamer. But what you never would have thought that your neighbor could be your soulmate. You go on an adventure of trying to...