Mia: A Newsies FanFiction

By DisneyIsLifeXX

Mia Propst is the beloved and only granddaughter of ,Newsboys Lodging House owner, Kloppman. Mia always enjoy... More

Mia: A Newsies FanFiction
Chapter One: Adventure
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Mama Mia
Chapter Five: Forgotten
Important
Chapter Six: New Day
Authors Note *Important*
Chapter Seven: New Day (Part Two)
Chapter Eight: Five and Three-quarters
Chapter Nine: Different
Chapter Ten: And I've Got a Date!
Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Four: Lonesome

1.1K 38 4
By DisneyIsLifeXX

Chapter Four: Lonesome

Jack's POV

I've been out sellin' papes all day and ill Ise plan to do is find Kat and take her home, if ya know what I means.

"Hey Jackie," some blond says as I walk past her. "need a little company tonight?"

"Nah. Um, thanks though...ugh..." I stumbled off, not remembering her name.

"Maria." she said, sticking her nose in the air.

"Yeah. I don't really care. " I responded and kept walkin.

With a big huff of breath and an annoyed sigh the girl, Maria, stormed off in the other direction. I just walked and whistled, thinkin aimlessly about stuff.

I'd been thinkin a lot 'bout Mia. I means I think bout her all da time, but it's been a whole lot lately. I means with Kloppman sick and all, I with I knew how ta get a hold of her.

"Hey Jack. What are you up to?" said a feminine voice, pullin me outta my trance.

Katherine. Katherine Plumber.

Me and her, well, Ise known her for a while. She's my go to gal when I'm feelin lonely, but even she cannot fully satisfy me. I have a feeling only one girl could ever make me feel whole.

"Just comin to see if youse had any plans 'night?" I asked her bluntly.

"Nope." She said poppin the "p".

"Wanna come back to the lodge house wit me?"

"Sure." She said nonchalantly.

"Okay, come on then." I replied, grabbin her by the elbow and walkin towards the lodge house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a bit pathetic, but I wanted to update for y'all!

QOTD: What's y'all's new year resolution???

Mines is to be an overall better person.

-K.
XxOo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...