Sing For Me (rowbrina)

By RilayaHarthews

everyone has a happy relationship until, rumors spread like wildfire More

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]

[09]

1.8K 59 25
By RilayaHarthews

dedication:  mxrisadagxmer because lmao your comments haha >.<

I WANT A HUG AS WELL ROWAN OXNWUICB !!!

Also , this chapter is super short... I'm very sorry :(

.

"Hurry! We'll be late!"

"Ugh, Rowan the plane won't leave us." Sabrina groaned. "We are needed for this trip."

"I'm Sabrina Carpenter and I'm exclusive for this plane. If I'm in not in, it's not worth it." Rowan made fun of Sabrina, making the blonde girl smile and shake her head. "Come on, it'll be fun! Walking around Disneyland ... both of us together. We can get on rides and have fun together!"

"I just... If it was like when I took Sarah and you took Corey, maybe I'll be excited." Sabrina sighed thoughtfully. "It's just... I love Peyton okay? But Reyton is just... It's everywhere, Row. I absolutely hate it."

"Aw, Sabby! You know you're the only one I like, dummy." Sabrina rolled her eyes and poked Rowan's tummy. "Hurry, I wanna get on the plane already."

Once the girls had ran to the doors, and up the steps, they got inside the private plane. And sat down beside each other. Soon, boy screams were heard and Corey appeared in front of them. Rowan had gotten out a book to read and Sabrina had her ear buds ready.

Corey clapped his hands in front of Rowan's face, trying to gain attention. Sabrina just chuckled and shook her head, kicking the boy on the shin.

"Leave my baby alone!" Sabrina glared and threw a magazine at him.

"I need to tell her something but she's reading that stupid book." Corey pouted and stomped his feet on the floor. "I'm also waiting for Peyton ... but his shoelace got stuck on the airplane's steps."

"That idiot." Rowan mumbled.

"I heard!" Peyton entered. "Watch your mouth, miss!" Rowan poked her tongue out at him and went back to her book. Ben and Danielle entered a few moments later and before they knew it they were in the air.

.

Disney, where dreams become–

Nightmares

Who the actual fuck does Peyton think he is? Doesn't he know Rowan is taken and already has someone to be kissing her cheek and hugging her from behind? Doesn't he know Rowan already has a girlfriend which she likes to call "mummy"?

Sabrina walked behind the two of them. Rowan was on his back. Corey walked beside Sabrina, she was holding a churro in her hand, but soon enough broke and fell to the floor because she just couldn't handle Reyton.

The girl rolled her eyes and cleaned her hands over her jeans. She looked around, some people were taking pictures of them. She made eye contact with a fan, so she waved, making the girl squeal.

Finally, they reached the Magic Kingdom stage. They were going to be talking and Sabrina would perform Take On The World for everyone. She really wanted to perform Thumbs or something of Evolution Tour, but her management said that would bring way too much scandal.

She personally thought it was stupid because half of her songs were uploaded on SabrinaCarpenterVEVO.

Once they went backstage, it was all over twitter that the one and only Sabrina Carpenter was about to perform. Sabrina felt selfish. Before her small performance, the whole Girl Meets World cast was going to be on stage.

She sat by herself on a big blue couch, browsing instagram. Everyone was getting ready, she just had to wait for her turn. Her plan was to not look up until it was her turn, but then she heard some snickering.

"Just because her first tour is starting doesn't mean we're extras"

"I know Peyton, but have you asked yourself how she feels?"

"Row, I know how she feels. I've seen so many tweets and comments saying how she only cares about her tour now. Look at her, she's not even getting ready for the Girl Meets World performance."

"Peyton–."

"Let me finish." He whispered. "All she cares about right now is performing Take On The World. Alone...! You sing too, why won't you sing? Huh? Did you ever ask yourself that? Because–."

"Because Peyton." Sabrina stood up, locking her phone and making her way towards him. "Because she doesn't want to. I have asked her a billion times if she wants to sing with me. Rowan, my by the way girlfriend, said that to me after I personally asked her."

Peyton looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with Sabrina.

"Don't get mad at Rowan. She did nothing." He mumbled.

"Oh stop trying to seem so brave, prince charming!" Sabrina hissed. "I know she did nothing, I heard it all! You've been treating me like this for a year and a half and I'm sick of it!"

"Bri–." Rowan took her arm and pulled her away from Peyton. "Please calm down. You're about to perform and please just calm down..."

"I'm sorry." Sabrina sighed, and pulled Rowan in for a hug. "I'm so sorry, baby. But, you know how he has been treating me. Even Corey has noticed and that boy is always taking pictures instead of paying attention." She chuckled

"So, you're okay?" Rowan took a hold of Sabrina's cheeks but quickly backed away. "You're burning!" She gaped.

"No I'm not." Sabrina chuckled softly. Rowan tried to reach her face again but Sabrina just took her hands and kissed her small fingers. "You're adorable." She mumbled, making Rowan blush. "I love your small fingers." She pecked them once again.

"Stop..." She giggled.

A lady yelled for them to get ready for stage and so they did. The made Sabrina stand beside Peyton, she sent him a fake smile, which he gulped to and turned to look forward. Once they heard they cue, they all went on stage.

.

"Sabrina Carpenter and Peyton Meyer deal with sexual tension on stage"

#LucayaSextualTension #PeybrinaIsReal #PeybrinaST

"Fuck." Sabrina cursed while her hair was getting done. After their twenty minutes on stage, now Mickey and Minnie were dancing on stage. Then it was Sabrina's turn.

Peyton had been super awkward beside Sabrina. She just completely ignore him and now and then hit him with a shoulder bump. Sadly, the fans took it the wrong way and thought they were both having extreme sexual tension.

Which was super fake because the girl wanted to just snap his neck.

Sabrina felt dizzy all of a sudden, she placed her hand over her forehead, and yes, she was burning up. But, whatever, maybe she just needed some water.

"Honey?" She called out. Rowan quickly ran towards her, plopping down on her lap.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you think you could get me some water? My hair is getting done so I can't just move..." Rowan nodded and pecked the girl's lips, making her eyes go wide but a smile appeared on her face, so as a blush.

Rowan came back with some water and gave it to her girlfriend. Sabrina quickly gulped it down and thanked her.

"Are you nervous?" Rowan asked and Sabrina just shook her head.

Her hair was finally done, now she just had to wait until the other show finished. Mickey and his crew plus the Disney princesses were going to dance while she sang. Sabrina was very excited.

"Sabrina! Come on." A lady yelled for her. Sabrina stood up and was about to make her way towards the lady until she noticed Peyton standing up.

"Row." She whispered to her. "Sit with Corey. I don't want you near Peyton, not while I'm not around." And even though Rowan hated to be told who to hang out with, she knew Peyton wasn't a good choice right now, so she listened.

Sabrina smiled at the red head lady and made her way on stage. Everyone started shouting for her, making her heart swell. She took the microphone and the music started in the background.

Sabrina opened her mouth and suddenly her eyes crosses. Everything was turning around. She lost balance and took two steps back. Everyone gaped. And, before she knew it,

She had fainted.

.

I'm sorry! I left you in such a bad ending lmao hehe. Also, sorry that this chapter was super short, I feel so bad *sigh* but yeah I have to do something else... sorry!!

Thoughts? Sabrina being jealous? Peyton being nice and then mean? Evolution Tour? Peyton talking bad about Sabrina? Rowan defending Sabrina? Peybrina sexual tension? Why is Sabrina sick all of a sudden? Sabrina fainting...?

– Social Media,

Instagram: RilayaShip

Twitter: RilayaUpdates

Tumblr: BottomRowan / RowlayaFiction

To get a dedication make sure to comment a lot and be very supportive!

Commet/Vote/Follow :)

LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 656 23
"𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...
#Fam By Macey

Fanfiction

4.4K 13 200
A social Media story
24.9K 418 27
"it's riley and maya! they're gonna marry each other. " 9k - june 17 2018 10k - july 7 2018 @ 1:31pm 11k - august 8 2018 @ 5:58 am 12k- september...